Calculating Drop Rates of Kismet Oni Packs

• Is it possible to get the sleeves twice and get screwed ?
      Awaiting the Doomwalker's arrival in Entrath since the Beta.

" Honey, where's my chaos key ?
      - Have you searched in your chaos coat ?
      - Shoot I left it in the chaos car... "

... Still be waiting for a while it seems ...
    • Arcanyx wrote:

SaintVicarious wrote:

Ugh... Saved up for my second pack, got the stupid sleeve.
      Yeah, sleeves seems to drop in the first couple of packs. In fact, the first one I opened was actually the sleeve. At least you will always be getting kitty card or equipment from here on out.
      Yeah, fair enough.

Also, has anyone else got Kismet stuff outside of the Chark Mart? I just opened a Scars of War pack last night that provided me equipment from the Kismet set.
      Never shift in to reverse without a backup plan.
    • SaintVicarious wrote:

Arcanyx wrote:

SaintVicarious wrote:

Ugh... Saved up for my second pack, got the stupid sleeve.
      Yeah, sleeves seems to drop in the first couple of packs. In fact, the first one I opened was actually the sleeve. At least you will always be getting kitty card or equipment from here on out.
      Yeah, fair enough.
      Also, has anyone else got Kismet stuff outside of the Chark Mart? I just opened a Scars of War pack last night that provided me equipment from the Kismet set.
      MIght want to double check that. What card/equpment could you possibbly get ?

Kismet packs
      - PVE
      - Equipement
      - AA PVP
      - SLeeve

Scars pack
      - Pvp standard cards.

so they are completely different Inside. + no Equipment in pvp packs
    • Portensio wrote:

SaintVicarious wrote:

Yeah, fair enough.Also, has anyone else got Kismet stuff outside of the Chark Mart? I just opened a Scars of War pack last night that provided me equipment from the Kismet set.
      MIght want to double check that. What card/equpment could you possibbly get ?
      Kismet packs
      - PVE
      - Equipement
      - AA PVP
      - SLeeve

Scars pack
      - Pvp standard cards.

so they are completely different Inside. + no Equipment in pvp packs
      I'm 100% positive. What happened (In order):

1. Hit level 28-ish and got a Scars of War pack as a reward.
      2. Went to the place where you open packs (Just to the right of the Auction House).
      3. Put my pack on the Altar and got a bunch of normal cards.
      4. Paid to spin the pack.
      5. Got a Rare upgrade (Three eyes), and got a Rare piece of equipment for one of the 0-cost cards in the Oni cards.

I am 100% positive it wasn't from the Chark Mart though, as I didn't have an extra 15,000G to drop.
    • Not disagreeing with you, just want to clarify. Are you sure it wasn't Purrrty Robes that you got? Those are supposed to be inside Set 6 chests, they are for the Copycat (another 0 cost card, that is NOT from the Oni packs, it's a set 6 rare that also happens to be an Oni).
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • PvP booster gives 17 cards (1 legendag 1 in 9 packs or 1 rare 8 in 9 packs) 4 uncommon cards + 12 commen cards + 1 chest.

You can spin chests - this can give:
      1) Sleeves

2) Mecenary
      3) AA-PvP cards form same set
      4) PvE cards
      5) Equipment
      6) PvP booster pack
      7) Normal PvP rare and legendary cards.
      8) Nothing
      9) Chest upgrade.

You can also open chests - this can give:
      1) Sleeves
      2) Equipment
      3) AA-PvP cards
      4) PvE cards
      5) Mercemary

The kismet eqipment should not drop from normal chests
    • Ossuary wrote:

Not disagreeing with you, just want to clarify. Are you sure it wasn't Purrrty Robes that you got? Those are supposed to be inside Set 6 chests, they are for the Copycat (another 0 cost card, that is NOT from the Oni packs, it's a set 6 rare that also happens to be an Oni).
      It was definitely Purrrty Robes. Didn't realize they were outside of the Chark Mart.