Brynhildr's Top Ten Ideas to Take Hex's PvE to the Next Level

• Brynhildr's Top Ten Ideas to Take Hex's PvE to the Next Level

Hi Hexers - I've been putting a lot of thought into what I'd like to see from Hex's PvE in the future, and since I'm a big fan of Top Ten Lists..... Here they are! In my mockup pictures, please forgive my gratuitous use of MSPaint. ;)

10) Improve Social Interactivity in Adventure Zones.

Hex's Adventure Zones are filled with a variety of interesting encounters and challenges to explore, but the game does not do a good job of making the player feel like they are in a game filled with other adventurers. In fact, playing the campaign almost completely isolates the player from everyone else.

I'd like to see some more player interactivity when it comes to PvE.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Nf9WrwL.jpg]

How about the ability to view other adventurers who are at your node and view their decks or character? In the future when raids are available, one could look for party members in this way. Adding a bit of a social aspect to what is otherwise a barren single-player experience could go a long way towards not only improving the atmosphere of PvE, but also provide an easy way for new players to view the decks other players are using.

9) Add the ability to skip Crayburn Castle after playing through it once.

Crayburn Castle is a decent tool for new players to cut their teeth on some simple starting encounters. But after playing through the castle a few times, it can become a chore. Give players the option to skip Crayburn Castle if they wish after having beaten it once, and give players the option to earn the Crayburn Castle racial reward packs via a more challenging variation of the first encounter. (Buffed Zilth, Gareth Kay, etc)

This will encourage players to make a variety of characters to experiment with while reducing the starting headaches.

8 ) Move the Frost Ring to the Campaign.

The Frost Ring was a great starting point for Hex before launching the PvE Campaign; but now it stands out of place as its own standalone entity. Why not move it to the PvE Campaign as a new location? Perhaps after clearing Portsmeare, the player's character receives a missive from Hogarth challenging them to come to the Frost Ring arena to prove their mettle. Players can then choose to move to the Frost Ring with their character and mercenaries. Add an experience reward and this could be another alternative option for players to continue building on their Campaign characters.

7) Allow players to purchase an increased number of Character Slots with gold.

Hex currently has a total of 32 combinations (And 48 in the future with the Warlock and Rogue classes, but the game limits you to just 12 character slots. If I want to earn more racial reward cards or make a new character, I am forced to delete one of my existing characters, which feels very bad. If the concern is to prevent database clutter from a ton of unused idle characters, why not allow the true PvE fanatics to purchase additional character slots with gold? This could be another gold sink to those who love to make character alts (I am extremely guilty) while dissuading people from simply spamming their character list with a ton of low level characters.

6) Create an easier way for players to sell their Gold for Platinum.

Selling Gold in Hex is an unnecessary annoyance. You have to know to go to the trade channel, you have to know the gold conversion rates, and then you have to get lucky to find a buyer at the right time. This is a convoluted system, and there should be a new page on the Auction House for selling gold.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/i9gidl7.png]

New players naturally gravitate towards the auction house once they acquire a decent sum of gold, and being able to see that they can sell their gold for platinum would be a good start towards making things easier for everyone.

5) Allow players to challenge each other with their PvE Decks or other casual formats.

One of the friends I recently introduced to Hex asked to challenge me to a game. I challenged him, and he was puzzled when his deck didn't show up on the list. I explained that PvE cards were not valid for PvP battles. This was a huge turn off for him, as all the cards he had acquired through playing in the campaign he could not use in a casual game with me. Hex's deck editor already differentiates between various conditions (Factioned, Standard, Immortal) so it would be a great thing if Hex would allow casual matches between players with the format of their choice. Allowing friends to battle each other with their PvE collections or other formats would be a great start towards getting PvEers acclimated towards PvP and this could open the way towards more fun officially supported formats in the future such as Rock League or Elder Dragon Highlander.

4) Improve Towns by giving players a reason to go there.

Towns in Hex are beautiful locations with wonderful art, but they are also without purpose after you have cleared the quests from them. I would love to see more reasons to return to towns in between adventures. Some ideas could include shops that sell consumables, a local chat, or NPC guilds looking to give you bounties on certain dungeons. Perhaps a bulletin board where players can leave messages or deck ideas. It would be awesome for towns to be a place for players to relax and collaborate in between matches. I'd like to see them as some sort of hub for players to gather when they aren't smashing skulls together in encounters.

3) Wandering Encounters on the Map

The Adventure Zone maps are fairly barren after having been cleared. There is little reason to ever really travel around or revisit old encounters after having cleared them. This results in players spending almost all of their time in dungeons after they have run through the zone. How about more reasons to actually travel through the world.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/LMqA9rI.jpg]

One way to remedy this would be to have popup encounters appear on the map where players can face off against certain encounters. Maybe Pirates are sighted on the Alachian Sea at certain times, or a dangerous animal appears in the Feralroot Woods at different times. This would give players a reason to pay attention to what's happening in the world and make it more dynamic.

2) Have opportunities in Adventure Zones for players to affect the world.

Nodes in the Campaign are generally pretty static. An encounter will almost always be the same thing at all times thus forcing characters to more or less spend all their time in dungeons. (Which are also static).

But what if players could impact some of the nodes on the map?

For example: imagine there was a tower node on the map where control of the tower was constantly contested between Ardent and Underworld. The faction that controlled the tower could have bonuses to a dungeon run against a nearby dungeon, while the other faction would be incentivized to try and recapture the tower by battling against random encounters of the opposing faction. This would help breathe life into the otherwise unchanging world. Perhaps in a different situation, the Ardent are in control of a key bridge,forcing players to go through a more dangerous side route where they must clear an encounter to pass.

Players should be made to feel as though the world is changing around them. This would improve replayability as well as create a situation where a character's faction really makes a difference.

1) Achievements and Encouraging folks to not use the most optimal deck.

One of the core problems of PvE in Hex is that there is little incentive for players to use a less efficient deck. In terms of dungeons and progression,the most important factor is time. The game has hundreds of PvE cards, but very little reason to use most of them aside from personal gratification. The game needs to introduce some sort of incentive for players not to simply run their Vennen Ranger or Mono Ruby Aggro variation in every instance to steamroll dungeons and encounters for the fastest amount of gold possible.

Enter Achievements.

If there's one thing I've learned from many years of MMO gaming in WoW, it's that people will spend absurd amounts of time grinding for the silliest of achievements. This could be converted over to Hex in the form of card achievements which could reward various things for accomplishing meta achievements. In a game with Sleeves, Alternate Arts, Plinths, and other cosmetics, this would be an awesome way to encourage players to deviate from their most ruthlessly efficient decks and give players a purpose to the many cool but less feasible PvE cards in the game.

Additionally, when/if player profiles are ever implemented, you can compare achievements with other players and use them for bragging rights. You could even expand the system over to PvP where you could encourage players to earn achievements there as well. (Tournament Accomplishments, ladder placement, Win Streaks, ETC)

The post was edited 7 times, last by Brynhildr: Typos ().

• Really really good ideas.

I would like to see some skipable stuff from point 9, for example ship things? its looooooooooong and super boring after finishing it few times.

Something similar to skip tier 1 from FRA would be amazing in campaign, for example, if you finish all quest from ship on at least 1 character, any other characters have possibility to move over sea without force fight, so you can just go directly to this last encounter and proceede AZ2.
    • ... love..them.. all... (mind is blown).
      Very good topic with all the pictures in general, love the effort. Great work Brynhildr

love idea 9... truly hate the bloody castle after playin it 30+ times.

edit:

"One of the friends I recently introduced to Hex asked to challenge me to a game. I challenged him, and he was puzzled when his deck didn't show up on the list. I explained that PvE cards were not valid for PvP battles. This was a huge turn off for him, as all the cards he had acquired through playing in the campaign he could not use in a casual game with me"
      I've encountered this aswell.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaelen ().

• Great suggestions, espacially since they seem fairly easy to implement.

Also I just thought, that maybe character slots might even ne a way to "milk" PvE players by maling them cost plat, since they are not nessecary for the game but most people would like to have them.
      I wouldnt like it but it seems like a good fit.
    • This is a great, constructive feedback, we need more of these!

I think most of the invested PVE players came to the same conclusions in general and I can certainly concur on most points OP mentioned. Since I'd like to see this thread going, here are my thoughts on the aforementioned points! Let's get this discussion going, shall we?

* Sorry for the wall of text but I've been thinking about what would make PVE even better lately and your thread could not have had a better timing! Hopefully, we'll get many more suggestions and discussions going so that HexEnt get some quality takeaways from the discussion!

10) Improve Social Interactivity in Adventure Zones.
      • In general, this statement is true for the whole game, not just PVE but I think it would benefit PVE the most. PVE is by nature very passive and it doesn't matter if you are slow playing or not. Having embedded, usable social features in the campaign would enhance the experience of playing PVE by a lot. At the very least, if we could just be able to split chat in different windows and have some be translucent and persistent on the screen that would make keeping up with general or "guild/team/personal rooms/trade/general" chat a lot easier instead of having to reopen/select right channel every fight. Would also make it more painless to follow multiple discussions at the same time.

• I think you hit on something EXTREMELY important for the future of PVE in your suggestion. We NEED ingame ways in PVE to be aware of what the other players are doing. The way the campaign works I don't think being able to "see" where other players are is a good idea. However if I could just be able to see, for each node, which of my friends completed it, with which deck, and in how many turns... that would be so great!

• Along the same idea, what if the API would track PVE matches the same way it tracks all limited and constructed matches. Just imagine a website like @Fred hexpvptools.net that would give exactly the same information/statistics but instead of it being per format, it would be per campaign nodes, or per dungeons? We could see the decks that are most popular, the decks that performs the most, most used cards/equipment/mercenaries, etc. Just having such a tool would introduce a "meta" element to PVE that would be greatly change the way we do PVE today. That wouldn't need a new UI or ingame feature either. @Dinotropia ;)

9) Add the ability to skip Crayburn Castle after playing through it once.
      • We already know they want to revamp new player experience and I'm sure a few modifications to Crayburn are in store. I like the idea of being able to skip it if it is changed towards being more new-player friendly but I wouldn't want any option to skip encounters in the campaign itself. We already can skip a significant amount of content if we want to just go for a specific node, no need to make the "shortest" path even shorter.

8 ) Move the Frost Ring to the Campaign.
      • I've been suggesting this since AZ1 was released. Imagine if the FRA was in the campaign map and along with the current encounters would also have every dungeon bosses as rare special encounters that would have for "special" reward a bit of gold and a few packs of the dungeon they are in!

• By the way, I believe we are not too far from that. The current story arch points towards the mountains of the north where many "dreamt" of something going on there of interest to them (a calling/summon?). This could very well be the Hogarth luring contestants to the FRA itself!

• There is something, however, that FRA provides which is impossible to do in the campaign. Play with PVP champions and have fully unlocked grids. If we see FRA moved into the campaign, we'll lose these two things. Also, FRA is a very good "deck tester" when you want to just get a few matches going with a new build and don't have partners around. I still use it from time to time to test new decks. Losing these would make be a bit sad. Maybe there is a way to get something similar to FRA in the campaign while still keeping the current one in place?

7) Allow players to purchase an increased number of Character Slots with gold.

• Cory already mentioned a few times already that they would "fix this". We should soon be able to get more character slots, either by purchasing them (likely gold, Chark Mart?) or with major new PVE releases. I'd personally love if they could sell them for platinum instead as a means to monetize PVE content that would not hinder new players in any way.

6) Create an easier way for players to sell their Gold for Platinum.

• In his last two interviews, Cory mentioned that we will be getting an AH overhault. I wouldn't be surprised that this suggestion gets implemented in one form or another with the next AH interface update that may very well be included in set7 patch.

5) Allow players to challenge each other with their PvE Decks or other casual formats.

• This sounds like fun, but it feels like something that would add very little value to PVE players in general. The one thing I like about it is that it would allow (along with the new incoming replay feature) for a community-driven PVE tournaments. Now these would be fun to shoutcast :D

4) Improve Towns by giving players a reason to go there.

• What you describe sounds a lot like what Cory described in his interview on 2TurnsAhead podcast (ep.150). When asked about Strongholds and new PVE mechanics, he went into talking about how many of the new systems they want to implement closely interact with each other, mentioning it is hard to release only one of them. He mentions Keeps/Castles where we could build buildings that each would provide specific bonuses that could also be later upgraded. Not sure if the current quest hubs (towns) would be affected by it but I think the need to have some "place" where we go back when we're not adventuring to interact with PVE elements should be answered with these new mechanics.

3) Wandering Encounters on the Map

• I love the idea of having reason to explore known nodes again. What I'd like to have is that any time you do nodes after the first try, there is a low chance of having a specific challenge pop up during that fight. If you succeed at the challenge, you then unlock a special fight or loot that would be significant (50k gold?). Would be nice if the "average gold per hour" income from this challenge mechanic be roughly equivalent to dungeon gold farming to make it a fun alternative to farm gold. I would hate this to be "doable" by just doing a single node repeatedly though. Maybe odds of getting said challenge could increase with every different node you clear, so your chances of getting the challenge by repeating the same node over and over again would be very small. What about a streak mechanic? For each different consecutive non-dungeon node you beat, you get an added 2% change of getting the challenge (a node can only provide the added % once before it resets). This would add some "suspense" to the farming as well, you never know in which encounter you'll get the challenge. Would also be great for new players as well.

2) Have opportunities in Adventure Zones for players to affect the world.

• I'm sure we'll get more decision-driven content in the future. In the meantime, see previous point!

1) Achievements and Encouraging folks to not use the most optimal deck.

• I really love achievements in that capacity. Imagine a world where each node in the game (including dungeon nodes and boss fights) had a "no legendary/rares" and "only commons" achievement. Could also be as simple as displaying the list of classes and mercenaries you already beat that encounter with. Or even better, also show the list of mercenaries and classes that you've yet to beat that encounter with!

Why stop there... Have each node get a progression element to them! Imagine Entrath where each node has a similar mechanic as the pvp "plint" ladder progression reward. Campaign nodes would get a new increasingly cool looking node border (and special ingame plint when fighting that encounter) for every 10 different characters/mercenaries you successfully beat that encounter with? (it would be the same visual reward progression for all nodes, but each node with its own progression state) All of a sudden, you would literally add thousands of hours of game play to existing content.

You would also add a great incentive for players to procure missing mercenaries and create new characters! It would also likely make @Reeplay go nuts in the process :P
      [Blocked Image: http://wardens.hexcompendium.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/cropped-wardens-of-entraht-logo-tranparent.png]
      The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!

The post was edited 1 time, last by CoachFliperon ().

• Great suggestions all around.
      Awaiting the Doomwalker's arrival in Entrath since the Beta.

" Honey, where's my chaos key ?
      - Have you searched in your chaos coat ?
      - Shoot I left it in the chaos car... "

... Still be waiting for a while it seems ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Olfff ().

• Give me my character slots already! :cursing: :cursing:

I've been already waiting for a good few months eyeballing out every patch just for small chance of the notes having something in it relating to increased characters slots.
      Please HXE let me play your awesome campaign more without being forced to delete my old progression!

Anyway all in all I liked pretty much all of your suggestions, brainstorming well done.
    • I'd rather they not incorporate the Frost Ring into the adventure zones. It would be such a waste. Way better for them to work on just overhauling the FRA into some sort of endgame grindable / scalable content. Hex has no endgame, which definitely hurts for player retention. FRA is the perfect fit to be that endgame.
    • Hopefully I'm preaching to the converted here but your idea of wandering monsters and achievements had me thinking so here's a potential number 11 for you - CHALLENGE AFFIXES once you've finished a node.

How does this work.... well let me take you back a short time to an age of wonder... an age of Super Mario Galaxy. In order to extend the game and provide a little extra challenge that game had certain levels/nodes occasionally get affected by the gravitational pull of a coloured comet. This would make the level harder in some way (you only get 1 heart instead of 3, you have a time limit, you had a limited number of jumps, etc.) but provide an additional reward for finishing it.

Now HEX has this easy..... it already has a large, coloured, celestial body and the lore has already told us that the light reflected off the HEX asteroid can set forests aflame or encourage new life in seemingly barren areas.

How about having CHALLENGE AFFIXES on some nodes as the sun has reflected off HEX onto those areas of the map? They can be time or attempt limited but constantly rotating so there's always something up at all times of the day.

So..... this feels relatively easy to program in as the mechanisms for adding rules to specific encounters already exists and the lore justification as to why it would happen is also there. The next question then - what could the fight modifiers be? I'd like to think there would be a few for each HEX colour......

Some back of the napkin ideas (difficulties in brackets)-

RUBY
      Light of Rubies Prime - only troops with at least 1 ruby threshold may damage an opposing champion (*)
      Focused Light of Rubies Prime - only troops with at least 2 ruby threshold may damage an opposing champion (**)

SAPPHIRE
      Light of Sapphires Grace - each opposing champion gains 'when you play an action, copy it' this game (**)
      Focused Light of Sapphires Grace - each opposing champion gains 'when you play an action, copy it two times' this game (****)

WILD
      Light of Wilds Sustenance - each opposing champion gains [1/1] at the start of their turn (*)
      Focused Light of Wilds Sustenance - each opposing champion gains [2/2] at the start of their turn (**)

BLOOD
      Light of the Immortal Blood - opposing champions are immune to damage for the first 5 rounds of the game (*)
      Focused Light of the Immortal Blood - opposing champions are immune to damage for the first 10 rounds of the game (***)

DIAMOND
      Light of the Prismatic Diamond - opposing champions are only dealt damage when a combined 3 or more different thresholds deal damage simultaneously (**)
      Focused Light of the Prismatic Diamond - opposing champions are only dealt damage when a combined 5 different thresholds deal damage simultaneously (****)

I quite like the minor/major idea too..... light can be focused after all. Hopefully a few of these would present a new deckbuilding challenge for a specific 'one off fight' damage node. The difficulties are totally generic as it really depends which node/fight to see how they bolster the fight (I see Wildfire Phoenix with Sapphires Grace being a bitch).

I know people will have much much better ideas for affixes and modifiers for nodes and I'd really love to hear them :D
    • Hellforge wrote:

Hopefully I'm preaching to the converted here but your idea of wandering monsters and achievements had me thinking so here's a potential number 11 for you - CHALLENGE AFFIXES once you've finished a node.

How does this work.... well let me take you back a short time to an age of wonder... an age of Super Mario Galaxy. In order to extend the game and provide a little extra challenge that game had certain levels/nodes occasionally get affected by the gravitational pull of a coloured comet. This would make the level harder in some way (you only get 1 heart instead of 3, you have a time limit, you had a limited number of jumps, etc.) but provide an additional reward for finishing it.

Now HEX has this easy..... it already has a large, coloured, celestial body and the lore has already told us that the light reflected off the HEX asteroid can set forests aflame or encourage new life in seemingly barren areas.

How about having CHALLENGE AFFIXES on some nodes as the sun has reflected off HEX onto those areas of the map? They can be time or attempt limited but constantly rotating so there's always something up at all times of the day.

So..... this feels relatively easy to program in as the mechanisms for adding rules to specific encounters already exists and the lore justification as to why it would happen is also there. The next question then - what could the fight modifiers be? I'd like to think there would be a few for each HEX colour......

Some back of the napkin ideas (difficulties in brackets)-

RUBY
      Light of Rubies Prime - only troops with at least 1 ruby threshold may damage an opposing champion (*)
      Focused Light of Rubies Prime - only troops with at least 2 ruby threshold may damage an opposing champion (**)

SAPPHIRE
      Light of Sapphires Grace - each opposing champion gains 'when you play an action, copy it' this game (**)
      Focused Light of Sapphires Grace - each opposing champion gains 'when you play an action, copy it two times' this game (****)

WILD
      Light of Wilds Sustenance - each opposing champion gains [1/1] at the start of their turn (*)
      Focused Light of Wilds Sustenance - each opposing champion gains [2/2] at the start of their turn (**)

BLOOD
      Light of the Immortal Blood - opposing champions are immune to damage for the first 5 rounds of the game (*)
      Focused Light of the Immortal Blood - opposing champions are immune to damage for the first 10 rounds of the game (***)

DIAMOND
      Light of the Prismatic Diamond - opposing champions are only dealt damage when a combined 3 or more different thresholds deal damage simultaneously (**)
      Focused Light of the Prismatic Diamond - opposing champions are only dealt damage when a combined 5 different thresholds deal damage simultaneously (****)

I quite like the minor/major idea too..... light can be focused after all. Hopefully a few of these would present a new deckbuilding challenge for a specific 'one off fight' damage node. The difficulties are totally generic as it really depends which node/fight to see how they bolster the fight (I see Wildfire Phoenix with Sapphires Grace being a bitch).

I know people will have much much better ideas for affixes and modifiers for nodes and I'd really love to hear them :D
      this could be fun but you would have to think of different lore reasons for wild and blood as Hex has only diamond, sapphire, and ruby. wild and blood magic are native to entrath. Still, easy enough to think of reasons they could be affecting an area. not sure about the effects you chose but I love the basic idea :)
    • 10. is not anything i putt value in so i couldn't tell you if its good or bad but i assume others with stronger opinions will

9. I don't find this as annoying as most i suppose but it is however just a chore and should honestly be skip-able even the first time through if you ask me as its just a soft tutorial really.

8. why, but also why not.

7-6. These ideas are both just yes why haven't we done this already. I should be able to have one of each class race simple as that and gold is an annoyance to sell in trade chat leaving some people spamming bad rates for hours because of a lack of a solid priceline.

5. absolutely as long as you clearly name the format so there is no confusion for new people this is a excellent idea.

4. this i'm neutral about but if there was something like a rotating dungeon "quest" so you have incentive to not farm the same one over and over i would love it.

3. sure why not just don't have the times be times based on the clock but just be randomly popup stuff with some kind of random colddown

2. this idea i dislike it leads to faction splitting but something could be refined from it for sure.

1. I'm not much for achivements but the idea is solid and would give all content more life if implemented correctly but what i really want that this is close to is challenge mode on dungeons with alternate/improved rewards.
    • I gotta say, I don't understand why there's a limit to PvE classes at all.

The cards you win for "first-time completions" in PvE have basically zero-value (Including hard encounters like Wormoid Queen and Piranha Swarm), so there's no risk there. There's no guaranteed method of selling useless PvE cards, so there's no risk there.

Just don't understand why it was ever made in to an issue in the first place.
      Never shift in to reverse without a backup plan.
    • SaintVicarious wrote:

I gotta say, I don't understand why there's a limit to PvE classes at all.

The cards you win for "first-time completions" in PvE have basically zero-value (Including hard encounters like Wormoid Queen and Piranha Swarm), so there's no risk there. There's no guaranteed method of selling useless PvE cards, so there's no risk there.

Just don't understand why it was ever made in to an issue in the first place.
      I know I am in the minority in this belief but it is likely because, as they said since the kickstarter, you almost certainly will not be able to have everything in Hex. They were specifically talking about things like sleeves and promo cards but I feel it can apply just as well to characters. No one needs to have a character of each race/class combo to experience Hex fully. If you do somehow feel you really want that you can experience it all, even right now, by just making a character, playing through everything and deleting it and starting a new one. It is far from optimal for these extreme completionists but it still works. I also have no doubt they will make more character slots available for a price (hopefully a mix of gold and plat) for those who want it but there is absolutely no reason to have made infinite slots available from the get go.
    • Sukebe wrote:

No one needs to have a character of each race/class combo to experience Hex fully.
      I disagree with this. I do. Because as soon as it's a 'temporary' character, I can't bring myself to give it a personality(since then I'll have to 'kill' it), and it just becomes a farming vessel rather than a character. I am not capable of exploring everything I want to with the character limitations.

Characters should not be seen as a 'collectable'. Mercenaries, cards, sleeves, etc. yes... but not characters. Unless they expect us to find them from packs...
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • We already know that Hex did commit to bring us more character slots. They didn't specify timing but Cory did mention that we would have new slots when they release the next class. He also mentioned that they are looking into buying the slots from the store as well. It is a question of time.

Just be patient. PVE is still in its beginnings. We don't even have all of the "core" PVE mechanics yet. The next few releases will likely completely redefine the we way play PVE as the introduction of mercenaries did.

Just having an upgraded FRA with a way higher level of difficulty and good desirable loot will add a lot of longevity to our PVE collections. We already got a few PVE cards spoiled that are going to redefine a few of the best decks around and likely create new "top tier" farming archetypes. Not to mention the biggest influx of new equipment in Hex history for a single patch.

Things may not be progressing as fast as PVE enthousiasts would like them to be but things are definitely moving forward.

I'm still hoping that my suggestion for campaign node replay-ability will be implemented someday though :P Would love to have a good reason to do these fights a couple times over!
      [Blocked Image: http://wardens.hexcompendium.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/cropped-wardens-of-entraht-logo-tranparent.png]
      The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!