HEX Liquidation Giveaway - All cards must go! [FREE] - May 27th

• Sorry to see you go and hope you (and your friends) will come back someday.

I'll keep my requests to the cards I need for playsets: 2x Blackheart Paladin; 1x Corpulith; 1x Dark Heart of Nulzann; 1x Exalted Professor; 2x Herofall; 1x Immolith; 1x Mad Progenitist; 2x Might and Malice; 1x Mirror, Mirror; 1x Mistress of Bones; 1x Moonrise Elder; 1x Ozawa's Wish; 1x Pack Hunters; 1x Polymorphic Army; 1x Pool of Wrath; 1x Righteous Vanquisher; 2x Serrith; 1x Slash and Dash; 1x Titanospore; 1x Undying Weaver; 1x Unleash the Beast; 1x Waltz of the Damned; 1x Well of Hatred; 1x Wise Magistrate.

And, if you ever do return to the game, feel free to reach out and I'll be happy to return whatever cards you've lent me in the mean time.
    • As many people have already said, this is insanely generous of you. I'm not sure if I'll be around in game, but in the off chance I am, I'd love to get the following:

The Crowd Roars x2
      Lady Cassandra x2
      Xentoth's Malice x1
      High Infinitrix x2
      Transmogrifade x2
      Vampire King x1
      Extinction AA x1
      William Rowan x2
      Optomitron x1
      Ninja Training x2
      Zakiir x1

Thanks! :)
    • Always a shame to see someone leave the community. Especially when I am just starting to become a part of it myself.

Can't actually make it that day (curses my computer) but I wish you many kind and thankful whispers :)
      May the Hex light your path and blind your enemies.

-Loregeek
      -Randomonium
      -#ForTheArdent
    • Thank you so much for allowing others to utilize the cards in your collection instead of them gathering dust in your account. I'm just a new PvP player trying to minimize the amount of platinum I have to purchase. Currently in the middle of building standard McBombus and Redlings and immortal Burn. Will whisper you specific cards on that day to see if they are still available and any other throwins you may give.

Thanks again.
    • Good luck in your next hobbies and games! Always sad to see a long-time member leave, but very kind of you to give away all your collection.

If I'm on at the same time on Saturday, I'd be interested in the following to complete my playsets:

- 1x Phenteo the Brood Priest
      - 1x His Majesty, King Gabriel
      - 1x Tiaanost
      - 1x Daarmak
      - 1x Slash and Dash
      - 1x Zakiir
      - 1x Archmage Wrenlocke
      - 1x Zeedu
      - 1x Juurdin
      - 1x Waltz of the Damned
      - 2x Replicator's Gambit (regular art)
      - 1x Crocosaur (regular art)

Thanks in the name of the community and to the newer players, it's a big opportunity to get some cards for your decks :)
      The silent death always comes from behind... so you'd better watch your back!

KS Dungeon Crawler / Pro Player -|- Member of The Unnamed-Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild -|- Known Issues
    • I will appreciate anything. Quite literally anything. I run lore-related competitions and fanfiction events with prizes, and am starting out streaming. I love things related to Hex (the meteor/moon/gems) and the idea of equipment.

As others have said, items will be either held in trust or kept track of to return when you return. If I give something away as a prize, I will happily obtain another to return should you come back, because that means that an awesome person has come back.

Otherwise, thank you for your generosity and your willingness to support your fellow community members. Please make your vacation from Hex short, and many of us will be here to welcome you back.

Edit: I will be offline on the day of your event, traveling across the country. I wish you well.
    • You are very generous. I will definitely give you back your cards if you return one day but for now, I will be unshamefully greedy and give me a chance to take them, particularly:

Spectral Oak
      Rune Eat Hierophant
      Lady Cassandra
      Xentoth's Malice
      Transmogrifade
      Phenteo the Brood Priest
      any of the Kickstarter mercenaries and cards
      Tribunal Magistrate
      His Majesty, King Gabriel
      Chlorophyllia
    • Wow, as everyone has said said to see you go and this is very generous!!

I could use:
      Any of the kickstarter cards/mercs (wish i knew about this game when it was in kick starter!)
      High Inifinitrix
      Phenteo
      Xentoth's Malice
      Zombie Plague
      Zin'xith Silk
      Sepulchra Crypt Dust
      Howling Plains Bluegrass
      Feral Root Acorn
      Primal Essence
      Carloth Cobblestone

(or really any rare or legendary from set 1 or 2 would do)
    • Hi Mate! Its always sad to see someone leave in this community, we need to grow!
      Im in need of:

2cassandra
      2transmogrifade
      rune ear hierophant
      scourgecrag witch
      4tribunal masgistrate
      3Azurefate Sorceress
      4soul marbles
      2heat wave
      4cerulean mirror knight
      And im in need of a bunch of cool equips!

In case of you mantain your decision, i just hope to get some of this =) Thanks mate!
    • It's always sad to see members of the community leave, but it's part of life.

I wish you good luck in all the comes your way in the future.

On a less important note I could use:
      Spectral Oak
      Optimatron
      The Crowd Roars!
      Lady Cassandra
      The Wrath of Zakiir
      Princess Victoria AA
      Ragefire AA
      Replicator's Gambit AA
      Extinction AA
      High Infinitrix
      Run Ear Hierophant
      William Rowan
      Carloth Cobblestone
      Dark Heart of Nulzann
      Herofall
      Slash and Dash
      Mad Progenitist

The post was edited 1 time, last by Archmansur ().

• Hey there! I just want to say I understand changing needs and social groups. A lot of my gaming, including Hex, has come about because of my friends and family I game with so I completely understand it.

It's sad to see you go but hopefully one day you'll be able to return.

Good luck with life and all your future gaming.

As far as your collection goes I don't want to list out anything and everything but I will say any you can send my way helps. I'm always after any mercenaries or AAs I can get but even commons, uncommons, etc. would be appreciated.

If I had to make a wishlist though it would be any of the kickstarter mercenaries as I currently only have samurai.

Cheers!
    • So it's done then. Lots of stuff given out! The remaining stuff should be updated on TCG Browser by now.

No rares or legendaries or mercs or chests or dust or equipment or coupons from a magic fairy princess are left.

Only commons and uncommons remain. Check out the list, compile one of your own, message me on the forums with what you still want.

Repeat: Send me a list of commons/uncommons I still have that you need.

It's been a pleasure guys. Sorry I couldn't raid with you whenever that comes out.
      "Do your homework."
    • Zantetsuken wrote:

So it's done then. Lots of stuff given out! The remaining stuff should be updated on TCG Browser by now.

No rares or legendaries or mercs or chests or dust or equipment or coupons from a magic fairy princess are left.

Only commons and uncommons remain. Check out the list, compile one of your own, message me on the forums with what you still want.

Repeat: Send me a list of commons/uncommons I still have that you need.

It's been a pleasure guys. Sorry I couldn't raid with you whenever that comes out.
      Exarch of the Egg
      And Equipments:
      Lord Adam's Ballista
      Feed Handler's Gloves
      Freak Fetters
      The Calling Blade
    • I´m not sure, if the list on hex.tcgbrowser is correct, it still shows some rare cards (is there a chance to get onslaught?).

My wishlist: Windspeaker, Tempestuous Bladedancer, Stormcall, Smash to the ground, Sensei of the Wounded Petal, Rune Ear Elite, Psychic Torment, Polymorph: Dingler, Keeper of the Wounded Petal, Hawkwind, Hatchery Cultivator, Consult the Talon, Burn to the Ground, Runts of the Litter.

Thank you and thank you again for all the cards you have already sent to me.