Kismet's Reserve - Spoiler Thread

• Steric wrote:

Now that I look at it, is this a different part of this art?

As for it being a Shin'hare, it's factionless, which doesn't completely rule out Shin'hare, but makes it very unlikely.
      It uses Japanese-style weapons and is sitting on what appear to be human corpses that are larger than itself, all signs that point to Shin'hare. As far as the faction goes, HXE could be playing around with certain members of races who don't align with the alliances. A ronin, perhaps. Not to mention, the partial spoilers could be mockups, and they do hide crucial information.
    • this twitter 'part arts' is cool, but only for short time, after that im little bit angry that HXE is just throwing away random part of art and not follow up with true art or card spoiler ...

It would be cool to give part of art to people so they can guess etc but let say few hours or day after that full art or even better full spoiler, this would be greeat but seeing some part of art over and over makes me angry
    • New

DraXor wrote:

this twitter 'part arts' is cool, but only for short time, after that im little bit angry that HXE is just throwing away random part of art and not follow up with true art or card spoiler ...

It would be cool to give part of art to people so they can guess etc but let say few hours or day after that full art or even better full spoiler, this would be greeat but seeing some part of art over and over makes me angry
      If this makes you angry you probably have anger issues.
    • New

Well, we know these are PvE cards. I expect we'll get some information today or at worst next week revealing where these cards are from and giving us the full cards.

Someone suggested earlier that they may be Set 7 chest cards, but it doesn't make any sense for the first set 7 spoilers to be the chest cards.

Notably, these cards are not promo cards, so they're not from the new Kismet pack since the PvE cards from the first Kismet pack are promo.
    • New

Portensio wrote:

Steric wrote:

Notably, these cards are not promo cards, so they're not from the new Kismet pack since the PvE cards from the first Kismet pack are promo.
      I don't understand that phrase.
      Why could they not be from the new kismet packs?
      All the cards from the Kismet packs are promo cards. Take a look at Royal Stork and Mindsnatch Raven. They're considered AA cards by the client and they have the little embroidery on the cards near the rarity and faction symbol. We do not see that embroidery on the spoilers.
    • New

Steric wrote:

Portensio wrote:

Steric wrote:

I don't understand that phrase.Why could they not be from the new kismet packs?
      All the cards from the Kismet packs are promo cards. Take a look at Royal Stork and Mindsnatch Raven. They're considered AA cards by the client and they have the little embroidery on the cards near the rarity and faction symbol. We do not see that embroidery on the spoilers.
      Ok i see what you mean here but you are a little mistaken

there are PVP promo and PVE cards

The PVP promo you have those embroidery on the logo and faction

PVE cards do not have those embroidery there. they have that thing on the top left

so they could be PVE cards from the new kismet packs
      Images
      • Royal-Stork-Equipment.png

243.42 kB, 662×400, viewed 12 times
    • New

Portensio wrote:

Steric wrote:

Portensio wrote:

Steric wrote:

I don't understand that phrase.Why could they not be from the new kismet packs?
      Ok i see what you mean here but you are a little mistaken
      there are PVP promo and PVE cards

The PVP promo you have those embroidery on the logo and faction

PVE cards do not have those embroidery there. they have that thing on the top left

so they could be PVE cards from the new kismet packs
      Royal Storks in the client look different than the screenshot you have there, though I guess that means the same may be true for these spoilers.

• New

Eraia wrote:

Vroengard wrote:

If they're not set 7 spoilers, they could be spoilers for articles, which is Set 7 - related anyway.
      They DID say they're doing a new kismet pack soon. Could easily be related to that.
      Booya. Called it. Victory is mine!

That being said... why is the birdy pack expensive and the cat pack cheap... bird > cat. :(

(Note: I love the price cut... just a little personally salty. ;))
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.