Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Has this been fixed yet? Haven't played in a while, been waiting until I could link my steam account to use steam funds for purchases.

• Quote from HEXahedron: “Quote from Sinzar: “Still having the same problem. I can login with standalone client, but Steam client only gives me Invalid_Account error when trying to login through the create account screen. ” As long as your steam account was previously linked, and you've logged in via the standalone, typing any sort of new account info into the sign-in should link you back to your account without changing anything. It will only block you if the address is already being used of an a…

• Still having the same problem. I can login with standalone client, but Steam client only gives me Invalid_Account error when trying to login through the create account screen.

• I did the confirm thing with the standalone client, but on Steam it's only giving me the create account screen. When I do as you suggest and try to create an account on steam with my existing login info, it just says Invalid_Account and won't do anything else.