Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• Economy and Playerbase

Cyru - - HEX Discussions

I have no idea, how popular or successful this model would be, but here is how I think the economy should operate. Every single constructed queue (Standard, Rock, Immortal, Merry Melee) should be free to play, and have a reward for EVERY win, with a much bigger reward every 5 (this number would need to be tweaked) wins. The normal rewards could be Cosmic Coins, constructed playable cards (Common or Uncommon), or gold. The bigger rewards could be packs, rares & legendaries, evo tickets, small amo…

• Also, from the PvE Updates Article: Brewed%20Ambrosia.png Note, this is a PvE only card.

• From the artist interview with Konstantin Vavilov: Moss%20Ox.pngMoss%20Geyser.pngFlare%20Sprite.png I don't care how playable these cards are, the art on them is astoundingly good.

• Set 9: Doombringer Spoiler Thread

Cyru - - HEX Discussions

Spoiled in History of a Hex Card - Dogpile Dogpile.pngRabid%20Gnoll.png

Cyru - - HEX Discussions

For those who are looking for pictures of the card spoilers in the champions of doom article: Shadow%20Serpent.pngGlimmer%20Goat.pngGrapes%20of%20Wrath.png

• Impending Grotesque 6 Troop - Abomination 2 / 8 Lethal When this card attacks, it must be blocked by at least one opposing troop if able. When this card destroys an opposing troop, it gets + equal to the destroyed troops , and + equal to the destroyed troops . If this card has and totalling 40 or more, destroy each opposing champion.

Cyru - - HEX Discussions

From HexPrimal Twitter: twitter.com/HexPrimal/status/968546338286788608 DXD3KQ2XUAAXWAJ.png:large

Cyru - - HEX Discussions

DXFLQ0mX0AAmqS1.png:large From HexTCG Twitter. twitter.com/HexTCG/status/968638150414348290 Also, because it was the only one not posted from the Here comes the doom article (it feels left out), forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…88ed2c628bdd6a543ffa1adf3

Cyru - - HEX Discussions

Diamond/Wild : Chasing the Rainbow - Here comes the Doom Article Double Down - Dev Stream Spoiler Helpful Coinshark - Zophie Forums Spoiler Jenson the Joymaker - Friday Update - Bundles of Joy Article Startling Vinetoad - HexTCG Facebook Spoiler Ruby/Sapphire : Excruciate - HellCrescent Twitch Spoiler Iconoclasm - Wardens of Entrath Forum Spoiler Spellbobble Gobblers - Skirovik Twitter Spoiler Ruby/Wild : Dogpile - History of a Hex Card - Dogpile Article Falling Fangs - Broombot Forums Spoiler F…

Cyru - - HEX Discussions

Blood/Diamond Cards : Blightbark Courier - Here comes the Doom Article Lilygrove Shambler - King Gabriel Reddit Spoiler Lilygrove Warden - Card Spotlight - Lilygrove Warden Video Soul Severance - Battleshopper Spoiler Blood/Ruby Cards : Deathdozer - Colin Spoiler Fangstorm - Card Spotlight - Fangstorm Article Noxious Turn - HexManifesto Twitch Spoiler Refuel - Feral Formulation Article Zomboyz - Thrawn Twitch Spoiler from Paladon Blood/Sapphire Cards : Clutch of D'endrrah - HexPrimal Twitter Shr…

Cyru - - HEX Discussions

Sapphire Cards : Dreamsmoke Diva - PentaChills Twitter Spoiler Flummox - HexTCG Twitter Heartsworn Survivor - NOBLELixil Twitter Lunar Resonance - Hacky Twitch Nutsnatch Raven - Artifaction Forum Contest Party Crasher - HEXCoryJones Twiiter Reflection of D'endrrah - NeroJinous Spoiler Scour the Archives - HexTCG Facebook Shenanigator - Here Comes the Doom Article Skywing Apocalyte - HexTCG Facebook Treacherous Search - NOBLELixil Twitter Wild Cards : Arctic Naiad - Seiging with Broombot Spoiler …

Cyru - - HEX Discussions

Diamond Cards : Brilliant Annihilix - MustacheMagic Twitch Spoiler Brightsteed Apocalyte - Here Comes the Doom Article Echotwin Apocalyte - HexTCG Facebook Resonant Eradicrux - HexTCG Twitter Wayfaring Sharpshooter - HexManifesto Twitch Spoiler Ruby Cards : Bruiseberry Brewer - Here Comes the Doom Article Feral Formulation - Feral Formulation Article Flamewrought Obliteron - NOBLERoostasaur Spoiler Mad Doggin' - Thrawn Twitch Spoiler Maniacal Ripper - HexTCG Facebook Oath of Anguish - CCS Covera…

Cyru - - HEX Discussions

I always liked this thread and we don't seem to have one yet, so here goes. I will try to update this page with all cards spoiled for Doombringer so far (could be a little late as I am starting a new job on Thursday). As you see new spoilers, please post them in this thread so that everyone can easily access the information. NOTE: Due to the potentially huge amount of Fusion Combinations, I will not try to list them all in this thread. Assuming 16 Fusion cards (we had 16 Portal cards), there wil…

• Regardless of how anyone feels about Keeps (Looks like great fun to me), can we at least agree on this: Thank you, HexEnt, for telling us about this now, instead of in three weeks time. It is great to have something to discuss and be hopeful for for the next few weeks.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Fred: “I really didn't want to take part in this conversaion, but now you are just delibarately misrepresenting (or just innocently misinterpreting) my data. You can't just say "everything is lower than 4 months ago if you don't look at everything that is higher". Are you really comparing a -3.0% Evo Sealed and -5.4% Sealed gauntlets to a +108% increase in ladder and +75% increase in a constructed tournament? And you conveniently ommited that there were more dra…

• Quote from Dinotropia: “At the end of the day, being polite and having a reasonable discussion have more weight and are more likely to achieve the things you want. ” If this is what you, and HexEnt think, then why do you have a communication policy where you respond so infrequently? That is the exact opposite of a reasonable discussion. We can't have a discussion because you don't talk. Don't tell us to have a discussion when the reason we can't is because of your communication policy. I love th…

• PVE Wishlists and Plotting

Cyru - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Zyblen: “Player Created DungeonsAn endless stream of engaging content, right now! Trot out those development tools and push them public. This is borrowed from Chaos Reborn. Let us design a dungeon, craft decks that are finely-tuned (or hot garbage) and slap in an AI and champion. I'd say limit it to 2-20 nodes, with 3-4 branches, to prevent "hallway type" dungeon creation. Let us make the text, the challenges, and select the backgrounds. Let us put a (reasonable to low) gold reward fo…

• I know that Hex says they are working on PvE. I know they say we will get a PvE update. But to me, actions speak louder than words. The few words we've got from Hex are insignificant compared to the fact that we have had no campaign updates in a year. As much as I want to believe the words of Hex, I find it increasingly difficult to, because their actions are the complete opposite. I want to look forward to AZ3, because the campaign is very enjoyable, and is one of the best on the market at the …

• Used BankerBot recently, got my plat within under a minute. Thanks BankerBot!

• Frost Ring Arena Hang

Cyru - - Bugs and Tech Issues

I had this exact same situation, same as you. It happened when the Lyrical Chanter played Soul Marble. The next time he had resources up and could put them into Soul Marble, he stopped doing anything.