Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 209.

• Sorry, I don't visit forums often enough to see this post in time before the attempt...

• I was about to write similar thread. Lately I met some friends who backed Hex, tried it, but never fell for the game. Guess what... they are playing MTGA now and having fun. I had discussion with them and there really is just few points where they think arena is better: - Faster gameplay (autophase skip by default does SO MUCH) - More casual play (unlimited time to draft, best of 1 formats) - Much friendlier new player welcome - More generous regular rewards They even admit, that probably Hex is…

• Thanks for everything Fred, you were the best! I hope this project brought you enough joy with data crunching that you do not to regret it... As a sidenote, anyone wants to bet how many players we will have in the Immortal tournament? I bet it will fire with 2 players that have historically saved enough tickets (I don't think there was 16 player limit, but they could have implemented it)!

• If they would care, they would adjust prize payout based on number of players instead of killing the tournament. Oh well, good job again exactly as Ossuary wrote... On related topic, from the latest numbers for Arcanum Vault and Fiveshards Weekly, I actually think Hex is blazing success on PS4 now! Sometimes we are even reaching more than 50 % of PSN players Shame there is no PvE actually, I think they would enjoy this aspect of the game...

• To keep on topic, Dingleton is gone today... Has anyone actually tried the format? @schild clearly this one was for you

• Quote from Plotynus: “On twitter: "Take advantage of the new Dingleton Champion health for the next 9 hours!". Come on, guys. ” Schild, I expected you to leave your work and start streaming immediately this went to Twitter! I'm disappointed...

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Ossuary: “ ” You're not the only one who has been wondering that about Dino lately... it's so ridiculous... they bring in a known, reputable, recognizable community member as community manager - someone who the community trusts and respects already. And what do they do with him? Hide him away. ” I just checked his Twitter - twitter.com/dinotropia - all those updates and retweets are a really sad memento of how Hex looked in May/June 2016

• Quote from Assassin: “Tremble mortals, before the coming of the end. ” the-end-is-near-18019713.png

• Quote from Sukebe: “This thread has shown exactly why they didn't want to post this information. it is now nothing chicken littles claiming the sky is falling. Sure, a lot people already assumed the worst but now, with just a small post from cory admitting things are not all peachy, we have people shitting on the game, on the devs, and all HexEnt staff. I hope this thread gets closed soon, it can do nothing but hurt Hex at this point. ” Not true - just look how the thread started as quite positi…

• I was not sure whether to create separate thread, but I decided to resurrect this one, because it fits here. Here is what Matthew Scott (CEO of Little Orbit, Partner at 80Arcade, and CTO/Head of Publishing for Hex Entertainment) posted on his Twitter for his other game APB Reloaded: apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/06/apb-roadmap.html twitter.com/mattpscott Looks like plans forward can be laid out when they want...

• I will spend 10$ on platinum if we get any reasonable sort of communication before Friday update... Money where my Mouth Is!

• Quote from Opalia: “Interesting interview with the very succesful Cory pre-alpha. startupgrind.com/events/detail…-cryptozoic-entertainment ” Very good find, some very interesting views and some that proved to be twisted truth in future. "Deep understanding of consumer is always to first place to start if you want to make your consumers happy" and then he spends more than 5 minutes about how to force people spend more and more money on the game There is also a section about how community provided…

• My fun medium difficulty decks are being attacked by the same player everyday (I rotate them a little bit) until he beats them. Should I take is as victory or should I be angry and just put up Angus, Goot line up to make him die a little bit inside?!? More people could then enjoy what I put up. Difficult questions... Well designed system would not made me think and just encourage me to further post fun decks PS: schild, if FRA can be fun, Siege is for sure fixable to this level of fun...

• Quote from Mach: “Quote: “ ” MtG stopped doing small sets because they realized they were bad for Limited. Unless they can come up with some solution for this problem which not even WotC was able to solve, it would be foolish to go to 150 card sets. ” They already introduced core commons, nothing stops them filling the set with even more garbage commons and maybe even uncommons+ previous sets, I certainly would not mind. Thinking about this again, core commons might have been first indication of…

• Quote from schild: “Quote from Sethanon: “Man, I'm just struck by how much salt this community can generate now. Doom might be near, but clearly everyone who has already quit or barely plays makes sure to remind remaining players that it is impending in almost every thread possible... ” oh what should we talk about do you know the secret to unlocking the "fun" setting in siege? ” I actually have fun with Siege, I put up silly decks and mostly enjoy seeing people get stomped or stomp them... Righ…

• Man, I'm just struck by how much salt this community can generate now. Doom might be near, but clearly everyone who has already quit or barely plays makes sure to remind remaining players that it is impending in almost every thread possible... 2dcuhb.jpg

• Pick 2 cards AI is going to discard to Demented Whispers: HVpnt7W.jpg (Hidden Content)

• Quote from KozHex: “You guys didn't even change the Who's the Boss mode to be regular champions and not elites? That was by far the most popular request for this mode. Apparently zero effort applied. Again. ” I was ready to shell money if they did this, well then...

• I think I farmed about 3k sacks fair way (some of those 100 sieges are actually quite beatable) and got roughly 2k through win trading. This basically got me most of the rewards. I also plan to get the Battleboard fair way.

• Everyone who really wanted those rewards already played/cheated their way to them (you can see easily see 100 sack sieges with only 1 win and relatively average decks). Time to reshuffle the system and make it more casual friendly? What about fixed reward of 25 Sacks per day for having Siege up (it's like this at the moment anyway), gold rewards do not go up after attacking and voting system for the opponent to rate your deck (+10 sacks if they like it, -5 sacks if they don't), attackers are rew…