Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Dealing damage to creatures with Shell doesn't actually do damage to them. Shell means, “When this is dealt damage, prevent it and this gets -1icon-defense.png.” So you're right, that's certainly what Lethal does, but that troop hasn't actually damaged the troop with Shell.

• Not sure if this is intended as a nice bonus to make the new shards appealing, but, like the title says, AA Glimmerfoxes and Shardcalls give the option of choosing the Siege Shards (And only those shards).

• Quote from Plotynus: “Quote from Ubiquity: “Does everything have to be a gamble? I like playing Constructed, I like making Sieges, so the bonuses there are nice, but... Why not just price Doombringer Kha AA at a certain amount of coins and let us buy it? That gives more casual players something they can target, work towards, and earn through playing the game, rather than hoping they get lucky. And why continue to force us to put gold on the line just to play Siege? I haven't actually attacked a …

• Does everything have to be a gamble? I like playing Constructed, I like making Sieges, so the bonuses there are nice, but... Why not just price Doombringer Kha AA at a certain amount of coins and let us buy it? That gives more casual players something they can target, work towards, and earn through playing the game, rather than hoping they get lucky. And why continue to force us to put gold on the line just to play Siege? I haven't actually attacked a Siege since the week it came out because it'…

• This one cracked me up. And also made me cry. T2: Plays William Rowan. So far so good. T3: Plays Ardent Crusader, attacks with William Rowan. Great! T4: The fun begins. Plays a second William Rowan pre-combat. Doh! So that’s a bummer. But hey, another Rowan in the deck, right? Surely a good thing. But Billy Boy is lucky today, because… Angel of Glory triggers! Billy #1 is resurrected! Rowan #3 into the deck! Billy #2 is six feet under! It’s chaos! But we’re not done yet. By God, that's Bishop El…

• Quote from Bootlace: “I think it was Ubiquity that had a very sweet siege that got up to 24 wins, I narrowly managed to beat it. ” That is correct. 24 wins. And I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids. No screenshot, though. Didn't know we were doing a leaderboard.

• Acorn-less Sieges

Ubiquity - - HEX Discussions

I am—and will ever be—acorn-less.

• Quote from schild: “I don't like Ignatius having alignment either. It feels like wonky design. Why the diamond? He's a rock. ” Why would diamonds be connected with rocks, indeed...

• Quote from Blackwood: “I do hope that HXE hasn't missed the opportunity with this set to give the Merry Caravan a Rowdy Rowdy Piper card. It can be a pied piper and everything. ” Or Rowdy Rod ‘n’ Piper. “Spare the rod, spoil the wild.” “The pipe begins the dance. The rod maintains it.” “In the Merry Caravan, frivolity is strictly enforced.” “’The beatings will continue until whimsy improves!’”

• Went the whole encounter in the FRA without Princess Cory playing a single shard. I don't think he was getting the "Create a random shard" effect at the start of his turn, as his hand didn't seem to grow.

• The equipment reads "Your Deepgaze Chapmions instead have, 'When a power is shifted onto a troop you control, each troop gets +2/+2.'" But, as you can see, it's giving +3/+3 total for each shift, as it's getting both powers right now.

• The combination of Dreadsuit Omega and Droo's Ironclad Roller sends the AI into an infinite loop. The Dreadsuit Omega isn't in the deck, I don't think, but it's one of only two possibilities for eight cost robots, so it's pretty likely Eurig eventually lands on one. Once he does, if he gets Droo's Ironclad Roller out, he continually uses the Basic effect to exhaust three other troops, which ready, thanks to Eurig's passive, which creates dreadlings thanks to the Dreadsuit, which the Ironclad Rol…

• Same thing happened to me. Pretty vexing, particularly with how great plants are in the new set.

• Quote from AceBladewing: “Quote from OzawaWanderer: “@Greyhaven I want Rootshaper but not the AA as a gay male a practically naked woman would not sit well with me owning a card with such art. ” I don't follow your logic at all. I'm a straight male, but I wouldn't see anything wrong with owning a card showing a shirtless male warrior. It's not like you have to find the art sexually attractive for it to be good. ” I'm a straight guy, and I find the Rootshaper art kind of embarrassing. Not because…

• I'd be interested. I was a kickstarter backer and have been playing pretty regularly since alpha, mostly on my lonesome. I mix pretty evenly between PvP (mainly constructed) and PvE, and would mainly be interested in having people to discuss decks/bounce ideas off of. I play a couple of times a week, mostly evenings EST, sometimes more, sometimes less (Right now probably more. Woo new set!). Cheers, Ubiquity