Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hi, I'm selling my entire collection at once, I can't play anymore and i want to sell it to a passionate player... Guys, I let you give a price ! Paypal only. No troll thx Link of the collection (lot of promo cards): hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=28938 Booster, gold booster, mercenary and equipment offered: forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…afd597728f65cbc021801f898forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…afd597728f65cbc021801f898

• And for my hero ? i dont want to restart the campaign with him

• Hi, when i search in my cards the lazgar's revenge, i dont find them (i have it already, 5 or 6 dont rememveber and 3/4 specials). also i buy one in the shop and impossible to find her (i have the message of the purchase in my box) how can i refind them ? And for the hero, it's when i want to play with him ( i have a vennen lvl 15). the game said that my deck isn't good and i just can take the basic shin'hare lvl1 . thx for the responses bloodystorm

• Quote from HEXWiggly: “Quote from bloodystorm: “Same problems I add also that I have problem with my fist hero I cant to play dungeon campaign .it says deck invalid .I have a hero venn cleric level 15 and when I go to in deck builder I have rabbbit level 1... the inventory vanished mercenary 300 booster 40 primal equipment (yes lot of money...)... I tried to buy 1 booster it was in inventory but no message that I have buy the booster and when I restart the game the booster vanished. please fix i…

• Same problems I add also that I have problem with my fist hero I cant to play dungeon campaign .it says deck invalid .I have a hero venn cleric level 15 and when I go to in deck builder I have rabbbit level 1... the inventory vanished mercenary 300 booster 40 primal equipment (yes lot of money...)... I tried to buy 1 booster it was in inventory but no message that I have buy the booster and when I restart the game the booster vanished. please fix it . and sorry but I m not good with the english …