Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 125.

• Quote from Morwath: “Quote from Mitthrawnuruodo: “Quote from Portensio: “Quote from Rendakor: “It would be impossible to go infinite without engaging in the secondary market. ” and the problem is? Mtgo works thtat way. ” MTGO also allows you to engage the market by doing 30 seconds of direct trade with a bot in client. That makes a HUGE difference. ” You can do it even faster in Hex via AH. ” No offense, but comparing the efficiency of the bot system of MTGO with the current implementation of th…

• Biggest problem HEX has right now is probably that it is more appealing for constructed players than limited players. Too many packs are being created without a limited playerbase to suck them out of circulation, resulting in low pack prices and thus low EV and therefore also lower participation in the immortal gauntlet. This is relates to the issue of meeting too many players the same time. This goes for most constructed formats in HEX. MTGO/MTGA does not have the issue as their playerbase cons…

• Wild West Challenge

arub - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from Fred: “Sane request. They'll do it. Then they'll make a gauntlet out of it. And they'll charge 100 plat. And they won't let you challenge friends but rather whoever is in the queue. For prizes. ” I'd actually play the shit out of that gauntlet. Bring it on I say

• I Like it, especially crafting untradeable cards. This will likely increase the value of all cards that can potentially be disenchanted to craft the wanted items. Should give value to the people that want to preserve value in collection, but at the same time the possibility to craft individually cards and therefore reduce the high difference between the value of draft chaff and chase items. What I feel is missing, is more cosmetic stuff in the Store. I was very pleased with the AA coins and AA s…

• Just wanted to chime in. I said in the past, Cosmic coins would be great but not enough to make me want to invest into standard again but hopeful for immortal. The combination with the signature decks and the new collectors deck, actually made me hopeful about the future of the game again. I have a fairly large collection, but its value does not matter to me much, as it has no value to me if i have noone to play against. With this change, I do believe again and also hope that its not a one time …

• Quote from Gregangel: “Damn yes it is fair ! Limited players going infinite dont get their out of time. They invested enough into the game until the infinite engine kick in and then they relied on other players profils and need to earn enough value to keep the engine going. All value generate by draft has been paid by someone. Same it should be for coins. A constructed players invested enough into the game to get competitive decks to earn coins at the pace he sees fit and then he will relied on …

• When are we banning sugar rush?

arub - - HEX Discussions

So, unless im mistaken, in the Bash today, 2 of the top 8 were Sugar Rush decks, 4 DW momentum. In the final top 8, these 4 DW momentum decks took the top 4 (beating sugar rush). Do we ban that deck too then, or only sugar rush then?

• Quote from Transience: “Sure, you'd prefer that but that doesn't mean that it would make a difference. Show me one player who said "if it weren't for the fact that I got AA standard legal staples 6 months after I started playing I would never have started playing HEX". One player.. ” Funny how u assume that I am of the opinion that having standard staple is a sole reason for someone to start playing and continue playing. I said HEX should be welcoming to new players. I never said "THIS IS THE RE…

• Quote from Transience: “I don't think there is even one potential new player who, when considering if they want to start playing or not, gives even one single fuck whether the reward you get after you've put in hundreds of hours of play is standard legal or not. ” If I would be a new player, I would prefer standard staples opposed to immortal staples that, based on the current system, I might not even play. The cards are easier to sell (either the AA or the regular one) or could be used in decks…

• Rewards should be kept standard legal. Period. At least if HEX should be welcoming to new players.... which is something I guess we all want? Additionally, for those that did not reach their tiers of rewards yet and feel like they miss out on that particular AA. While the AA market is not very liquid anymore, it will be possible to trade the new AA's for the old rewards at preferably rates. And yes, AA's will sell at the beginning at a premium. But the glory days are far from over and the value …

• Quote from Neverness: “No one is disagreeing that playing in cosmic should give rewards, indeed they are coming in the form of cosmic crowns. However Hex needs players to purchase platinum to make money. Currently, platinum is largly used up by limited player as part of the entry fee for limited events. If playing a few games in Cosmic allowed you to earn an Exalted Pathfinder, or a choice of any other desirable rare card, why would anyone pay to play in limited where you are highly likely to pl…

• It is easy to dismiss arguments/ideas by saying “oh that’s speculating”, “additional things would simply shift the players” and “limited would hurt due to lower card values”. People not playing the ladder is actually not speculation. I stopped a while ago (with the exception of getting the ladder up rewards every now and then using decks that I was still able to build). I also remember from different threads that individuals mentioned they stopped playing in the past. Additionally, the silent ma…

• Friday Update Update! 3.30.18

arub - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Portensio: “Altho I am mostly in favour more rewards ( I mean who would not be ). I don’t think that rewards should be a reason to continue to play a game or not. At its base, a game should be a game and it should be something you enjoy doing . When I play a tcg or any game I’m just having fun. If it’s not fun your not going to get me to play your game even if you reward me with whatever stuff you have . And in my opinion more rewards will only make those that already play maybe have …

• Friday Update Update! 3.30.18

arub - - HEX Discussions

Really happy to see the communication improved and stays at that level where heads up to coming things are given earlier. Also glad that the Rewards are finally being addressed. Im sure a lot of players will appreciate the cosmic coins/crowns. Just feel like this is a bit late. It was already an issue last year and in around may first indications of cosmic coins have come up in interviews. At that time I was still up to date with constructed staples etc. Due to the lack of communication and noth…

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

arub - - Guides

Quote from NicoSharp: “new s tier: courtesy of Lyrgoiph with a few of my modifications: unknown.png 6 sapphire shards not seen possible turn 3 wins. Get those Woken's... Price is skyrocketing. ” Thanks to Lyrgoiph and you for sharing it. I have to say... WOW. I played a lot of terrormill leading up to the siege patch. Maybe it is the changes of the fights, but this deck performs much more consistent, faster and less annoying (no spider triggers yay) than terrormill.

• While at it, might as well also add AAA Champions to the store. Pretty sure those would sell quite well, if they are reasonably priced, and should only need some initial development to set the system up.

• Another 150 Packs for Sale