Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Ladder cheating is back

NevadaLV - - HEX Discussions

I think its realy hard to different if somebody using multiple accounts or just share his PC with brother/sister/wife or something. For example, i start playing HEX some days ago, i created an account and played the game. Because i like it, I talked to my girlfriend and she wanne try the game... Sunday, we create her an account on the website (from my PC). Because we dont have much time on Sunday, she plays the tutorial at monday (on my PC) and asked me some questions... Direct befor she start p…

• Hi guys, short question: If your campain-hero wears some "armor" like Boots or Helmet or something, and you delete your hero, what happens to the items? Will they be deleted too or are they still in the inventury after i delete the hero? Thanks for help!

• Ok, i would be good if they write this "rule" down anywhere... But thanks, i will wait 24h and try it again - hopefully it works then...

• Hi, i start playing hex some days ago, and i talk to some very friendly players ingame and get some tipps for a new deck i want to play. So, i buy some Plat for Real-Money and start in the Auction-House. After buying 7 cards, the message "This item has temporarily been disabled from Auction House purchasing or listing for 24-hours." appears... What does that mean? I want to use the AH, i bought plat to use it there...:) What can i do to use the AH? Thanks!

• Hi, i play HEX fort some days now, and i have some short questions, maybe somebody can help me: 1. How do you set your Phase-Stops (see attachment)? Is it okay to leave it on default or should i change it? 2. I played the campain, and sometimes i have more then one option to answer an NPC... Does it matter which answers i choose in a conversation (campain), and if YES, what changes with the answers? Thanks for helping!

• Quote from Goliathus: “I only have point to some of your points. 3 and 4. This is because the game doesn't want to give your opponent information without your consent. If the game only pause when you have something to play, then your opponent immediately know "Ah, he got something". Like in Eternal, I have to pound the spacebar like a gorilla anytime I have quick speed spell and mana open because the game only pause when I have something to play and not pause when I am not. So I have to pound th…

• After i get some answers and check them, i want to thank you for your replys! I check some you wrote ingame, and i have to agree with you in the most points you wrote! I play the game just a few days, maybe thats the problem i am not as deep in the mechanics then you guys are...:-) Only point that seem to be valid is: When i am in the first round, i play a mana and direct after this, i want to play a 1-mana-card, this doesnt work! Why? I have to wait that the "Mana-Animation" finishes, where thi…