Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• Heya Gwaelan! I appreciate your professional perspective on the continuation of my threads. My aim wasn't, and isn't, to bother the lead developer of this game; my last thread was to inquire of Cory if he found any of the suggested implementations for the Auction House appealing or not. In my first post, he asked for possible suggestions, so I continued communicating with that proposal from him - that's all. With all due respect, he's a big boy, and if he would prefer that I leave this thread al…

• Heya Cory! Again, thank you for taking the time to quickly respond to my original post regarding possibly addressing the current state of the Auction House. I created a "Part 2" thread that contains a few of my favorite Auction House modification suggestions from other players (quite a few players responded with potential suggestions for improvements to the Auction House in the "Part 1" thread), and I was wondering if you've had a chance to take a look at some of the Auction House requests? Do a…

• Hex 2 and PVE

DetectiveHexCrux - - HEX Discussions

If possible, Cory - I agree with Ozawa on retaining: "Hex keep the magic the gathering inspired mechanics" & "But I hope to see PVE create more pve exclusive cards and focus on unique talents and powers". Thank you!

• Heya Cory! First of all, thank you very, very much for response to my last post's inquiry concerning the Auction House; I really appreciate you taking the time, sir! I, and I'm sure other players, can completely understand your perspective regarding the Auction Houses' delight coinciding directly with the amount of players in the game. With the amount of different card sets developed in Hex, I always personally desired an increased availability of older-set card access in the Auction House. It m…

• Heya Cory! I've been playing Hex for quite some time now, and even though the game has been through some rough patches - I still want to thank you and anyone left on the dev team for creating an excellent card game that most players should be able to tell came straight from some passionate hearts and minds. With the request that I will provide down below this brief paragraph, I'm really hoping that you find time to read it and hopefully respond to it sooner than later. All due respect implied, i…

• Heya Cory! I've been playing Hex for quite some time now, and even though the game has been through some rough patches - I still want to thank you and anyone left on the dev team for creating an excellent card game that most players should be able to tell came straight from some passionate hearts and minds. With the request that I will provide down below this brief paragraph, I'm really hoping that you find time to read it and hopefully respond to it sooner than later. All due respect implied, i…

• Interested?

To anyone who gives a shyte, Rhino Games has provided a VERY fun alpha CCG that anyone can try out through contacting a dev on Discord and politely asking them for a Steam #. Mythgard, even in its alpha state, has numerous fun formats to get involved with. The community is great and the devs communicate on Discord with their Mythgard community VERY consistently! I'm enjoying the fook out of the game, so far! I do miss Hex, though.

• Feeling stoked!

Whaddup Remaining Hex Players! I can't really express just how much I will miss the excellent game that was Hex: Shards of Fate, and my gratitude to all on the development team who sincerely put their hearts into the game for as long as they did. For anyone left on these forums who have not yet checked out the soon-coming release of the online-card-game "Phageborn", you might care to head over to phageborn.com or reddit.com/r/phageborn/. The independent developing team originates out of Croatia,…

• HexEnt, Where it feels like we are in the current state of affairs with "Hex:Shards of Fate": "You [HexEnt] killed what should have been the greatest computer TCG ever, destroyed the most positive and supportive game community ever. I doubt I could have reach worst outcome for Hex if I planned it." --- RoyG "Hex was supposed to be revolutionary MMOTCG,the lore,art and ideas were brilliant.It should of been at millions of players and bigger than MTG,making millions of dollars each months and ente…

• Quote from SaintVicarious: “Don't like your own posts, it's sad. =P ” I guess I'm a bit of a shameless narcissist - what can I say? Haha Thanks for pointing out the critical breaking of that forum taboo - it won't happen again, even for jovial purposes. ;D

• Quote from Plotynus: “It all comes down to crisis management. ” COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS, PLOTYNUS!! Quote from Plotynus: “What I believe is that essentially HXE f*cked up in those crucial moments where things were starting to go down and they didn't had a properly good plan to address those issue. Bad communication only increases the negative trend, which can be the last nail to the coffin. Even with limited resources, there are a lot of things you can do to engage your community through some…

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “If someone lied to you for a long period of time about progress of a certain item. Wouldnt you want that person to stop working on that project? I dont think anyone is dancing around a fire and saying we are happy that hex looks like it will go belly up ” I completely concur that those of us who have enjoyed the great game of Hex (core game design) for what it is authentically wish not for it to go belly up. In addition, if a leader of a project was deliberately lying t…

• Heya Hex Community and Staff, We as a player community can't speak for Hex's financial circumstances, but I think that we all (Hex Player-base) may be able to agree on the concern of elevated communication with the Hex clientele. "82% of people don’t trust business leaders to tell the truth." -Edleman's Trust Barometer for 2013 "No longer can leaders announce initiatives expecting quick staff alignment, use organizational spin to effectively calm rumors, or ASSUME ONE-WAY communication will fuel…

• Waddup Community! I have learned a copious amount from the kind and elucidating responses, and I am thoroughly grateful to everyone for that. Business activities are occupations that I am uneducated in, but my scope has now gained more area of vision to why things may be occurring the way they are for HexEnt and for us. Vroengard: Yes, you did provide ample speculation - thank you for that. I was only hoping that you weren't frustrated with me for having the courage to ask the difficult question…

• Hey guys! Thank you for the answers so far. Quote from Vroengard: “How the fuck would we know the answer to this??? It's been 36 days since HXE said anything on the matter. ” Vroengard - I understand that you are frustrated, as most of us are, but I was just looking for some possible speculation without the frustration being unloaded on me. Like I said before, I don't possess ALL the information out there, so I was simply willing to ask and learn. My outreach on the forums spawns from a rather p…

• Quote from DetectiveHexCrux: “Whaddup Hex Community(What's Left of It)! It seems that there is still a few forum lurkers left, so I thought I might take the opportunity, before the lights go out on HexEnt, and attempt to harvest a bit more wisdom from the dwindling Hex playerbase. My question: why not sell Hex:Shards of Fate to an interested buyer(if there is one) who gives a damn about thoroughly trying to revive, what I believe, to be an amazing game with a copious amount of untapped potential…

• Whaddup Hex Community(What's Left of It)! It seems that there is still a few forum lurkers left, so I thought I might take the opportunity, before the lights go out on HexEnt, and attempt to harvest a bit more wisdom from the dwindling Hex playerbase. My question: why not sell Hex:Shards of Fate to an interested buyer(if there is one) who gives a damn about thoroughly trying to revive, what I believe, to be an amazing game with a copious amount of untapped potential? From my perspective, Hex off…

• Hello Hex Community! Thanks to everyone who responded to my last post concerning the Hex Team to consider Hex Gamer's ideas while we wait for set 10 to release. I appreciate everyone's passion, enthusiasm, and elucidated insight (here's especially looking at you HAVOC; the passion was REAL, homie!) I'm going to try to keep this created thread as succinct as I can for the purpose of instigating further community conversations about this thread's title. I am not sufficiently educated on how the ga…

• Heya Hex Community and Team! First of all, thank you Hex Team for creating a product that is nothing short of AMAZING!! When it comes to art, strategy, complexity, profundity, mechanics, and just an overall fun experience - this wonderful card game is top-notch. For everyone that is still sticking with the Hex Team, please be encouraged that you still have a great, great thing going here! I appreciate all the hard work currently put into this game that I absolutely love and wish to see further s…

• Whaddup Hex Community! First of all, thank you to all who took the time to respond to my post. Honestly, before reading (especially what Vroengard listed) individual responses, I had pretty minimal understanding of how my emphatic request would effect the entirety of this type of card game (TCG). I appreciate the elucidating information provided up to this point. Second, ostensibly the hypothesis of liquidating extraneous cards into usable currency appeared to be very appealing because of a cond…