Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• I wouldn't be surprised if Dino no longer works for Hex, and they're just using his account to Copy/Paste these updates.

• I've got 15ish hours into it. I was originally very negative due to the microtransaction volume as well as the fact that I was expecting the paper LCG and that's not what we got. But it's decently fun, if not stupidly easy. The presentation is nice, the story/asset team is doing a bang-up job. The AI is pants-on-head stupid (maybe not as stupid as Hex's AI) so the game is ridiculously easy. Even with the limited card pool within 12 hours I had a perfect score on every mission with every hero on …

• Quote from Smradd: “Quote from Wolzarg: “What is that dollar sign? ” 250$ clash/bash prize ” Yeah, I got 2nd in a clash once. I asked for plat in lieu of cash as I didn't want to make my taxes that much more complicated.

• The current sideboard rules give us 2 minutes to sideboard between games. That generally ends up being about 1:55 due to the game end animation and loading time cutting into that number. With Immortal being hot at the moment I'm running right up to the reserve max time in more and more situations. Particulalry trying to re-gem during a 1 minute 55 second sideboard is a nightmare. If you make a mistake and have 5 of a gem desperately trying to figure out where you messed up becomes a panic. Also …

• We just ran the numbers. Win trading at 500K gold ends up "costing" 21750g (87 plat) per exchange for both players to get 500 sacks each. If anything this is even more gameable now while punishing everyone wanting to do it legit. (Tell me again why HexEnt doesn't just let us buy the sacks?) EDIT: To clarify: So you and a dork you trust both put up 435K 60 shard sieges, attack each other as soon as they go up, and bam, 1000 sacks for 21750g.

• Quote from Lunavi: “Quote from JinsakuAjo: “Quote from Lunavi: “Yeah, I agree that change was terrible. No one likes gauntlet draft as pod drafts are superior in (almost) all ways and that is the main reason I go Evo instead as gauntlet draft does not make it much different than Evo either way except that I can force something I find fun for funsies. ” Being that MTGO pretty much 100% switched to this Gauntlet Draft style I would argue your logic there. MTGO, at least for handling formats, reall…

• Quote from Lunavi: “Yeah, I agree that change was terrible. No one likes gauntlet draft as pod drafts are superior in (almost) all ways and that is the main reason I go Evo instead as gauntlet draft does not make it much different than Evo either way except that I can force something I find fun for funsies. ” Being that MTGO pretty much 100% switched to this Gauntlet Draft style I would argue your logic there. MTGO, at least for handling formats, really knows what they are doing.

• I've opened 15 siege sacks so far and received a single AA resource. I want to cut myself thinking about playing this format I don't enjoy and never have wanted to play to collect 125 of these. If they were tradable I'd just buy them all. But, no. Pretty frustrating. I get to open PVE garbage and equipment I have no interest in trying to rando these resources. I've generally been super optimistic about Hex and fine with most of the decisions but this feel like the first kick-in-the-nuts directly…

• Woot! Love the format. Also, Portal Kombat sounds awesome. Portals everywhere!

• I love PVP and enjoy limited quite a bit. I *loved* Corinth. I pretty much played only that (outside of the Bash/Clash this weekend) since it launched.

• Imo, this Bash/Clash change is the best new feature Hex has had in years. I have a 2M+ plat collection with playset of sets 1-7, but for sets 8 and 9 I've played just casually for a few weeks post-launch (though I've been playing Corinth every day since it came out.. I *loved* Momir Vig in MTGO) mostly due to the fact that as a 39 year old with a family there is zero chance I could set aside an entire weekend day for a tournament more than a few times a year. 4 hours, though? I could likely do a…

• This is an awesome change. I haven't been able to play in a tournament in months due to the amount of time you have to set aside. To the point that I never even bothered to check if tournaments were going on anymore. Hell, one of the few i was able to play in that I ended up in 2nd I asked for plat anyway to avoid delays and another thing for my ridiculously complicated taxes.

• I could listen to scripted Neo forever. Great video!

• Hex API Documentation

JinsakuAjo - - HEX Discussions

Can someone link the official API documentation? I have some ideas and some stuff I'd like to do. I've been scouring and I can't find any specific information within the last year or so. Thanks in advance.

• Promo dust is in a odd spot

JinsakuAjo - - HEX Discussions

Fully agree. There are also so many promos now and the cost of promo dust so high (and the interface so slow) that I've basically given up on EAing promos over the past year.