Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 176.

• silent bump

• Sample ordered by PLAT yP3MWMz.png Stash: MfQI5dP.png Link to collection: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=27083 Link to equipment: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/equipment/collection=27083 Account has 1148 plat. Because plat can't be traded, It will be spend in packs from latest available set or other goodies as buyer decide. Account has 62 packs Only accepting Paypal. Starts on 50$, 150$ Buyout.

• Friday Update Update! 5.25.18

Canter - - HEX Discussions

Stop offtopic-ing. If "god exists" then we would have a mobile client instead that PS4 client

• Only serious bidders please. PM me offers. If you need references from me you can ask moderator @Plotynus or @MNALAND from spanish community. I don't play since some time, and because we still without mobile client (main platform where I can play), I decided to sell my collection. Anyway, If I want to come back, I play only limited. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…fabcf31c768f04ba03c8ae4c9 Collection link: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=27083 Collection is 141k plat worth PVP Rare&Legenda…

• Friday Update Update! 5.25.18

Canter - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Alchemy: “Quote from Mokog: “I understand the back office subject locks. That won't stop the subject from being talked about. It will drive those comments into forums you may not see and cant control. I hope your recovery from the flu is rapid with minimal impact on the office. The flu bug is hard to squash when it gets rolling. I am going back under a rock for a bit while things progress on the domicile. Peace. ” Thats crazy you really expect all business to be open and transparent a…

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Canter: “and concerns me about if this delay the mobile/tablets version ” The game is not suited for mobiles and likely won't ever come out for that so it's one less worry for you. ” Is not suited for mobile maybe, but for tablet is great.

• Quote from HAVOC: “THX TO EVERYONE FOR HANGING OUT AND SPECIAL THANKS TO ROOSTASAUR, CORY, AND LILA!!! Will have vods uploaded to my YouTube soon. you all ” Sadly I missed it I hope this video is uploaded soon to see it. Sorry, didn't noticed video is available in Havoc Youtube channel

• Happy Birthday, I hope the time allows me to see it. Oh, and thanks in advance for the spectral and all the goodies you will gift me I'm waiting for you with a beer or two

• Hi all, Just to say I was too busy for Hex in general, and this project in particular, and want to retake both. I have a lot of ideas in mind, and probably I will recode from zero. Stay tunned because I would like to get feedback from you.

• Let's count to 10,000!

Canter - - Off-topic

1200px-Fiat124Luc106.jpg

• I don't know if discussed before, didn't readed the 13 pages of this thread yet, but this will be a lot of job to HXE, and concerns me about if this delay the mobile/tablets version. Who knows, we only can wait and see. Anyway, I think this could be a lot of fun. Now, wait to release, and people to complain about again

• MTG Arena (new dTCG from WotC)

Canter - - Off-topic

Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Portensio: “Quote from Mejis: “@CoSVII did you ever play Scrolls? I have fond memories of the early days of its launch, trading wildly with other players in a wonderful UI, people in chat clamouring over offers. It was really great. I'd dig something like that in HEX. ” Why did it fail then? ” People being turned off by the graphics and minor balance issues as well as a brand new way to play card games that left newbies confused and angered when they lost. ” And A…

• I would like to bump this. I have a Surface Pro 2. Some things works, for example. You can press the gear to open options menu, then press settings, change something, but you can't "Apply Changes" or "Accept". "Long tap" (right click) didnt work either. Is an old issue (not only Hex, but Unity games too) and I don't think if has easy solution or what).

• Quote from Verdant: “ That's the reality of PVE in HEX. When they have resources to work on it, they do so. Most of the time, however, they (seemingly) don't have the resources. It is an assumption, of course (we don't know anything substantial really), but a sound one. ” Looking into prizing, number of players in tournaments, and number of EVO/Sealed fired, I can't understand how they are geting more resources or going "stable", instead of going "bankrupt". I said a lot of times. Numbers do not…

• Friday Update! 9.15.17

Canter - - Friday Update Updates

Thanks for the update. And nobody said it. Congratulations @JeffHoogland

• Quote from Darklight: “Now I am torn. I was running ruby to get the grind over for PvP. It was quick and easy. Now I'll need a new deck, but I'm not sure if I will invest any more money into Hex until they invest some time in giving up a PvE roadmap. If the focus is ONLY on PvP, I'm fairly certain this game with wither and die. There's not enough uniqueness and to high a skill level to draw players in with PvP alone. And, with Clash and Bash taking up the whole weekend, the only time this workin…

• WTS Lazgar's Vengeance

Canter - - Off-topic

Quote from Vroengard: “No, the important thing is not that it's boring. YouTM find it boring and youTM sound like youTM want to have your pie and eat it (meaning you want the best $/hour method to be the one you enjoy). And also 1 EVO = ~3 1/2h of GMG. 3 1/2 hours is like one night of Hex. To play EVO and open/win cards you can sell for mucho dinero. ” No. I find it boring, and almost all people I'm sure finds it boring to repeat again and again GMG with a t2/3 deck because that, is not fun. Any…

Canter - - Off-topic

Quote from Gregangel: “Quote from Canter: “There is a big difference between "grind playing against players" and "grind as we know it in PvE". Sorry, but farm GMG one after another and another and another always doing the same and the same and the same winning t2*3 to get an EVO after 2 hours? Sorry, this is extremely boring and it's a joke compare this with what you do in others games. ” I am totally agree with you but... if you look at Magic Duels habit you would notice that the majority of th…