Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• If there is only going to be One versus One in Hex, I will not hang around. Back to spce sims for me. I have got 3 friends talking to a few friends each and the main questions coming back are "Is the Two Headed Giant" and is there support for Cclans/orgs/guilds. Star Citizen in the Space Sim MMO genre has really good dialog and 'history/manefesto/charte' sectyiions wjhere ranks and roles can be assigned. We are all on DISCORD right now arguing stuff that we do not even know if the DEVS are even …

• I come from MODO. We have a dormant clan that died when WotC removed 2HG/3HG Shared life of 20 each. Our clan would turn up to the game knowing what was in the team mates decks. The opponents would bring decks built to destroy our resources. We played games like this for 10 years all on Ventrilo then Mumble, then a years of TS3. Now I have DISCORD all setup ready to go with no one around. Seriously if I could meet up daily with 2 or 3 clan mates with a strategy of choosing cards for our decks, y…