Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• I didn't meet him in person, but I played him a fair amount, chatted with him a bit. Didn't take more than a minute or two to have massive respect for the man, that he was genuine, kind hearted person that did good all around. He cared about people. My last good word to anyone working at CZE or HXE is that they made it possible for the community to get to know him. Am I angry at how HXE treated their best patron, that his eulogy is buried in a crappy, total bullshit weekly update post that maybe…

• While the chances were slim given my increasing unhappiness of HXE's actions (or inaction rather) the past few years of returning to the game, Cory's post here removes any last visages of wanting anything to do with HXE or any future endeavor Cory puts his fingerprint on. I find his response glib, condescending, amazingly tone deaf and the penultimate post on how to turn a rabidly loyal, high paying playerbase into a shit storm of frustration and anger. Sure, there may be something edible in tha…

• Quote from Blackwood: “... I love Hex. Most of the folks here, still passionate on these forums and in this thread, love Hex too. Being realistic is crucial. ... ” Blackwood, I agree with almost everything you say in this post but a good albeit tragic byproduct of this thread is that this as probably one of the last where we have an active Hex community talking about the game. At least one of the last big threads for the PvE fans out there. So please, by all means everyone, continue the discussi…

• Quote from Mach: “People are focusing on how much content they're releasing, but maintenance of content is also an issue. When FRA2 launched, they talked about how they wanted it to be a challenge rather than something people farmed. And to this end, they nerfed Slaughtergears. But people found other decks which could farm it, perhaps even better, and they did nothing. Want PvE content to last longer? Maintain it. When a deck is too powerful, nerf it back to a proper power level. The game could …

• Quote from Chrome: “People continue misinterpreting HXE's choice of continuing PvE development by getting in small PvE features that get the most bang for their buck (such as the upcoming player-created content feature) instead of the costly AZ development or even harder Raids development. ... The devs are listening. But be reasonable in your expectations and suggestions. Remember anything they implement has to make sense from a cost/benefit standpoint. All the recent resources they've spent on …

• Quote from Eraia: “(before anyone comments this is not sarcastic at all) ” Damnet I don't know if you're being sarcastic about not being sarcastic. Hats off to you sir.

• Ugh I don't know what to write here that isn't super negative. Been with Hex from the start, for years nothing could shake me from it. I haven't really played in a year and this interview is cementing the realization that I'll probably never really get back into it. Very disappointed with HXE, mainly in their horrific communication over the years (the first year though, man it was awesome, we all felt like we were actively shaping the game). This interview basically says to me 'we're never going…

• Quote from Portensio: “Quote from Gregangel: “Yeah but that lure the player directly in the shark pool... first duelling pit, maybe an evo... and then you ask new player to climb the ladder. It seems not new player friendly right now ” If you pitch all new PS4 players at the same place fast enough they will then face each other which is good Depends on factors that we are not aware including if matchmaking was updated also ” After 2 hours playing around with it, this isn't even close to happenin…

• So what does everyone think of the PS4 client? Long story short, I don't think it will do Hex justice at all. First off, you can tell they put in a ton of work to get it working on the console (PvE as a big aside). It became immediately apparent, however, as to what happens if the slightest thing is off on the console version. Unlike the PC version, there is no real way to re mediate the issue or easily look something up online. So I hit a few bugs that made me force out of a few matches (same o…