Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

• Quote from [PSN]BuckeyeCity1984: “Thanks anyways bud, at least you tried. I would have gave you much more than 2 gold for it haha. ” check pm

• Quote from [PSN]BuckeyeCity1984: “Quote from Shinshire: “Quote from [PSN]BuckeyeCity1984: “Quote from federicorighi: “Try on the Discord, maybe someone has spare copies... I haven't unfortunately. ” I'm not exactly familiar with Discord. Appreciate your time though. Just thought especially with an uncommon (gloaming edict), this would be much easier. ” it's easier to do via instant messangers, therefore discord is one of options (even tho i doubt anyone has AH bots on in the current state of the…

• Quote from [PSN]BuckeyeCity1984: “Quote from federicorighi: “Try on the Discord, maybe someone has spare copies... I haven't unfortunately. ” I'm not exactly familiar with Discord. Appreciate your time though. Just thought especially with an uncommon (gloaming edict), this would be much easier. ” it's easier to do via instant messangers, therefore discord is one of options (even tho i doubt anyone has AH bots on in the current state of the game) i'll put some on AH once you reply to this msg als…

• MTGA beta keys

Shinshire - - Entertainment and Tech

here are few more: m35-6mmw-9qp sqr-xmw4-aqf zqr-jpew-s78 h83-xgpm-bec 8o8-g77r-1mq and don't forget to reply here if you grab one

• limited wise first set was the most interesting and skill-based, however, it doesn't really matter, since ppl are active in limited only for 2-4 weeks every new set... mixing last and first sets in constructed may be interesting, but i doubt it will bring much money to the game

• Prizes for CCS?

Shinshire - - HEX Discussions

Cosmic Crown Showdown Day 2 here we are, 500k platinum useless digital currency in a stagnating game edit: oh well, just noticed friday article, they don't even bother adding new merry melee modes anymore was going to cash out with cheap set 10 packs, but I doubt this project last long enough for set 10 to be released

• Set 10 translation

Shinshire - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Obsidian: “You can't just delay something 1-2 months just because of a competitor's release, and we've seen Hex release things in near proximity to other things before. Your speculation is pretty unfounded. Especially when a studio is short on funds, they need the flow of cash as soon as it's ready. ” oh sweet summer child...

• ah, gotcha havoc just follows the tradition CVM started in the past: of one of the decks to be total garbage - hextcg.com/a-sign-of-things-to-come/

• Quote from Dinotropia: “Quote from StorrowN: “First off, I mean no disrespect to Havoc for my post. However: Why not let Ali make the Sugar Rush deck? He writes for the main site, and has championed the deck since day 1. I would feel kind of let down if I were him. Just a thought. It would have been so much better to let Havoc build a deck around Seeker, as that's the last card off the top of my head that has sky-high prices from DoW block. Anyhow, these decks are fabulous and I am really excite…

• I must admit, I didn't expect such a fast attempt to inflate regular's collections :'D so, now you get for 2500 plat: Snake's Refuel Rampage: 3х Boltwing Phoenix 4x Blightbark Reserve 4x Replipopper 4000 1x Fatalfuel Alpha 3x Promiscuous Succubus 4x Zomboyz NeroJinous' Momentum Mastery: 3x Shamrock, The Goldfather 3x Frostlock 4x Righteous Waxshot 3x Exalted Pathfinder 2x Merry Caravan 3x Pippit Pal 4x Leprechaun Artist so now you can simply hold on some shitty budget tier 3 deck for the first 2…

• Setup location

Shinshire - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Quote from SlayerStronghold: “c:\program files (x68)\HEX\ ” never heard about this architecture, how old is it?

• Setup location

Shinshire - - Bugs and Tech Issues

I'm pretty sure there was a way to install hex on other drives, but I'm not using standalone patcher for ages... That's not a solution, but still might help you: 1. Download steam (in case you don't have an account there) 2. Donwload hex via steam, choose to install it wherever you want 3. Create a shortcut/Launch hex.exe from the folder where you installed hex Launching exe won't pass any steam parameters for logging in and basically works as a standalone client, you can launch steam itself onl…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Ah, personal attacks / insults. Classy as always. Last week was also the week the top 8 was marred by the bug costing someone the victory. We also didn't know the bug was going to be fixed until Wednesday, because as always, advance communication is terrible. It's entirely possible that people chose to prepare another deck instead, anticipating that it would continue to be bugged. But sure, go ahead, continue to assume I'm just some random idiot. That's productive, too. ” It…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Sorry, but this weekend's Bash having much fewer DW decks at the top could have just as easily been people not bothering to try due to the ongoing bugs with Palm of Granite, not just the 1 charge increase in Avalanche cost. It still remains way too explosive, way too defensive, and way too easy to ramp to repeated big threats all in one package for my taste. ” firstly last feek bash top4 was 100% lady dw despite the palm being bugged secondly the palm has been fixed this thu…

• Rowdy/Ramp Issues

Shinshire - - Strategies and Decklists

Quote from tribopower: “Quote from [PSN]dump_cakes: “is there a way to beat the current Rowdy build? So if you play a blitz-aggro deck, yeah sure. But what about control? Once Rowdy Piper resolves with open resources, its game over. Especially considering Dreamsmoke Diva has spellshield. This makes it very difficult, really impossible, for a non-sapphire control or any "fair" deck to slow, stop, or overpower the rowdy deck. Even sapphire control decks have to have enough open resources and proba…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Avalanche at 5 doesn't actually do anything to address the bullshit power level of momentum decks, since they already play tons of extra resources. Getting 2 more charges total to use her twice by turn 6 or so is laughably trivial. The whole concept of momentum is still broken, since it's the only keyword that allows you to both ramp AND be aggressive at the same time. It's supposed to be a trade-off. You sacrifice your early aggression and protection to ramp up to big threa…

• Quote from Cearb: “delete my post if it is toxic or violates the forum rules but LOL ” before i elaborate, do u mind clarifying what exactly do u implicate, dear e-stalker?

• RIP, hex, you've served well cya folks in artifact / magic arena

• they announce servers going live on forum/twitter

• Quote from Utremeld: “Quote from Shinshire: “Quote from schild: “Nameless Knight REALLY needs to go down to 5. ” no, he doesn't. 5 charges for 2 card advantage isn't fair, especially since Eravyn was 5 cost originally in the same set (ik, ik, she provides draw 2 or even more if paired with rebirth, but still)and what archtype are you going to use him in, btw? RSB discard (which was pretty strong in the draft without this fixes) gonna keep using Madeline anyway. If you want him being constructed …