Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• So the Animus of Nulzann has equipment, and that is great. But when I went to put on my boots, they ended up on my head instead. Does Nulzann have feet on its head, or is this a bug that needs squashing? My vote would be to move the Equipment to the feet, because my ears aren't big enough to hold up those boots. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…ceb7e7d55e9e8a4d08a40f115

• Mass Produce Card and Gear

Grimalia - - HEX Discussions

So, I just received the PVE card Mass Produce for the first time and was checking it out. The text on the card reads "Summon X replicas of target troop." The Headgear for the card also reads "Summon X replicas of target troop." How does the gear affect this card? Thanks! On another note, the card won't link using the forum's card linker, so here is a screenshot I took: forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…ceb7e7d55e9e8a4d08a40f115 And a little bigger: forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…ceb7e7d55e9e8a4d08a…

• The Vampire Queen card does not allow you to click on the Vampire Children text to view the card.

• VIP Rewards Not Received

Grimalia - - Bugs and Tech Issues

The past two weeks I haven't received my VIP packs and my VIP status lasts until 7/13. Has anyone else had this issue? How do I submit a trouble ticket to get the missing packs?