Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

• Elite Hogarth

Skirovik - - Feedback and Suggestions

Just faced Elite Hogarth as T3 boss and can confirm he's still as broken as ever. Please adjust this match. It's pretty dumb and honestly, I think it's pretty badly designed all things considered. I know you guys are better at game design than this. Please show us!

• Please, put your stuff on AH

Skirovik - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Khaelen: “Although I understand all the bashin on the AH and it's problems for many people, the AH is still a blessing from Kismet in my eyes. ” I mean sure, if I was starving and someone offered me a piece of bread I'd be thrilled. I'd still prefer a sandwich.

• Hello, So I get the following error when I try to use the Tealwing merc: "DeckValidator.cs --- INTERNAL ERROR Object Reference not set to an instance of an object" No deck manipulation could clear this error. I removed all AAs and AAAs. I removed all equipment. I removed all cards. I created a 61 shard deck. Nothing. I removed the merc. I restarted Hex. I did everything I could think of and nothing worked. This has only appeared since the Siege patch. I can no longer play my favourite merc due t…

• Quote from Sukebe: “Quote from Skirovik: “All this siege stuff should be everywhere in-game. All news should have an in-game popup or something. The "featured content" has nothing new in it other than the occasional new collector deck. This baffles me. Apparently there's an ardor day event on? Really? Nothing in-game tells me as such. Why is that? ” they have an in game calendar...if you don't check that or the main page then you are not really looking for info. ” I shouldn't have to go searchin…

• Quote from Transience: “You can make a private channel and invite your guild members to that. ” That's cool, cheers. Does it show up as a separate tab on the top like the main/default channels? Quote from AnomalyCobra: “i just think with discord, this issue is relatively low on content creation ” As great as discord is, the more of these types of things there are in-game, the better.

• Hi there, Just wondering why we are yet to see a guild chat feature implemented in game alongside General, Help, Battle and Trade? Make a Guild, get a Guild chat tab, invite others to join Guild, done. Hex Devs, I'm sure many are happy to have a chat long before any substantial Guild features are implemented (like myself). I just want to feel a part of something. Right now, I feel like I'm playing this game alone. And I'm pretty confident others feel the same way. Guild Chat please.

• All this siege stuff should be everywhere in-game. All news should have an in-game popup or something. The "featured content" has nothing new in it other than the occasional new collector deck. This baffles me. Apparently there's an ardor day event on? Really? Nothing in-game tells me as such. Why is that?

• forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…400958bac08d5674aaf1b6f01

• I don't think I'll be able to take Thursday (Australia time) off work but know that I'll be there in spirit!

• It's interesting to note that while the replay feature is in beta/early access, the UI and how it works seems to be pretty straightforward and somewhat intuitive. I get that it's not the prettiest and it's not 100% optimised but in it's current state seems perfectly serviceable. Actually reminds me a lot of the rest of Hex. I'm still not sure why we can't request access to the replay feature on a per-user instance while it's in it's current state. In fact, with how resources are being spent righ…

• Quote from Steric: “Quote from Timlagor: “hmm 12:30 "nothing will reduce the cost of a card to 0" while talking about how PVE won't have degenerate decks or turn 1 wins... if only they had stuck to that principle ” I don't play with mercs much, so maybe there are plenty that I'm not aware of, but are there any strategies that can get turn 1 wins? Or do you just mean that they have ended up discarding the principle of having no way to reduce the cost of cards to 0. ” I assume it's just the cost 0…

• How to Become a Streamer?

Quote from Dinotropia: “Quote from Skirovik: “Let me know how you go. I've asked previously but not via direct PMs and I'm not yet listed on the "Streamers" dashboard. But to be honest, I've only been streaming Hex for a couple years now, so, you know, no rush. ” I'm confused, sir. You have been on there for months. ” Thank you! =) I had asked quite some time ago and hadn't checked more recently (as in, not for the past few months).

• A roadmap does not have to include dates. A good roadmap will at least include quarters i.e. Feature X - Q2 2018. But I am not here to ask for a good roadmap, I am here to ask for a roadmap. So I'm asking you HXE, could you please provide a roadmap for Hex? Just a long enough roadmap that it includes at least one piece of PVE would be nice. Thanks. Some communication regarding PVE other than "we're working on it" would go a long, LONG way.

• How to Become a Streamer?

Let me know how you go. I've asked previously but not via direct PMs and I'm not yet listed on the "Streamers" dashboard. But to be honest, I've only been streaming Hex for a couple years now, so, you know, no rush.

• The Arcanum Vault right now

Not related, but I like seeing so many PS4 icons on that screen

• Friday Update! 11.17.17

Skirovik - - Friday Update Updates

Thank you for the insight you've provided Cory, but I have some follow-up thoughts: 1. I know you don't like getting blasted for missing a scheduled date, but when was the last time HXE actually had a date listed for something? This option should ALWAYS be strived for. Maybe you hit it and maybe you don't, but don't just give up on this style purely due to some early missteps. I feel like completely abandoning this type of schedule completely misses the point of why such a thing is standard in t…

• I just wish there was a better interface for socketing troops. Every socketed troop played by a PS4 player that I encountered had NO gem in it. Either the option is hidden away or it's not very well explained. Either way it's a problem.

• Special game events.

This has actually been done once or twice in the past. I'm sure it's something that will come through every now and again =)

• So I had forgotten about a KS account but hopefully I can get that back. I had also created a non-KS account for the purposes of showing newer players how to play without any bonuses but I was overseas recently AND the account had no friends. I'll probably re-make this account for the same purpose. I just hope I didn't have anything special on it. Not likely though. I hope the in-game name hasn't been taken in the meantime!

• Anyone got a good "how to stream on PS4" guide or link?