Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• For the record, Emsee AA appears in Collection but can't be attached in mail (and I assume can't be sold in AH right now). Also, I find the Plat entry fee for fun tournaments like Merry Melee should be Gold instead. It doesn't even grant stars for ranking.

• Now we need to know one thing : when? Is it possible to have an ETA on this patch and the level 200 account leveling cap please?

• "A Magical Strawberry can master the "Bumbleberry Pie Armor" spell and fight at close combat alongside his fellow boonberries comrades." - from the journal of Lord Bernard P. Dunthorpe

• @Infamousneo if you can get back to me for the shipping of last year prize too please

• This card should have been called "Vaelena the Fateweaver"! At least she will find a top spot in my work-in-progress / Birds of Fate deck

• How to express my love for HEX? I'm here since Beta, joined a PVE guild at first and got caught up with PvP as it was mostly the only segment really polished and included in the game. Built quite a solid collection over time and still spending some money to get singles I really need, playing every day and following great streamers because COMMUNITY is really great here! One of the best gaming community I met these past years, and it feels good to be part of it I sincerely hope Cory and the team …

• - Hexahedron - Entrath Hexplorers - Entrath Surveyors - Entrath Scholars - Entrath Champions - Entrath Councelors - Chronicles of Entrath (or Chroniclers) - Champions of the Arena - People of Entrath - Heirs of the Primals - Shards Hunters - Shards Collectors - Shards Keepers - Shards Seekers - Hexadeciprimals - The Crowd Roars! - The Entrath's Council - The Blessed Ones - The Ones - The Guardians - The Entrathians - The Aeons - Eternal Constructs - Paragons of Entrath - Paragons of Eternity - S…

• I'm trying to get a viable version myself and your list is inspiring me. Trying all sort of shard combination too, with more or less troops depending on shards. Wouldn't it be good to include the Mesmeric Chant too, at least 1 or 2 main, and / or in Reserve? It can lock up many troops deck.

• Hello, I just came across a bug when facing the last FRA boss encounter. I encountered Periwinkle Elite and lost 3 times to him, due to a bug giving him the advantage in every match. He starts with a Skydancer in play, and despite managing to kill it early, the cards continues to give him 1/0 ressource every turn from crypt. We can see the card glow briefly when the effect occurs at the beginning of his turn (because obviously he has cards with cost 5+ in hand).

• I tried the new Frost Ring Arena today with one of my old arena decks, and noticed a very annoying bug with the card Bramble Creeper. If equipped with the "Thicket Creepers" boots equipment, and the top card of my deck is a Plant, instead of putting that Plant card into my hand like it should, the Bramble Creeper itself is bounced back into my hand when entering the field. Even if I replay it multiple times, the same thing happens each time.

• 1. 38 2. 1415 3. 9 4. 452 5. Demented Ascension

• For the record, I played a Draft match recently where my opponent played an Ayatochi Cavalry and put a Valor on it early in the 1st game. I told him to be careful and that the card was bugged (known issue) but that I would act as if I couldn't block it. He told me I could do, and would be fine with it... but I prefered to stick to my fairness and didn't block it, which cost me the game. I don't remember if I won the match in the end or not (I just remember winning game 2), but I'm not mad at all…

• I wanted to try and build something too, ideas came up this week-end XD Not T1 of course, but maybe B/W Conscript deck with Primordial Cave, Insidious Exchange, Dreadlings and such. If I come up with a decent list, I'll post it.

• Quote from Corvus: “Evil Candlekin! Today's reveal was certainly timed precisely. Princess Cory can take them - they look mean, but they are only 1/1's... Happy 4th, Hex Entertainment! ” Be careful! Princess Cory AA is also a 1/1... Even if he/she doesn't start in our hand, he/she will always be in our heart Happy Birthday HEX, I only missed the 1st sleeve by a month when I joined early beta, but it's been my every day game since then!

• Friday Update! 6.02.17

ShadowRealm - - HEX Discussions

Blue Circle animated Sleeve! Finally! Lol, lots of good stuff and different factions coming up. Thanks Cory Also any news on Translation Team applications yet?

• VIP AA Rewards issue

ShadowRealm - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Not yet, it's a day-off in the US and they're aware of the problem

• Friday Update! 5.26.17

Update for new lore at 7:00PM (UTC+1) was right on time when I logged in! Brosi-Buk and the Pippits are going on a road-trip

• VIP AA Rewards issue

ShadowRealm - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Best I could find for now: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/rarity=p&set=tournament You still have some "other" cards, but at least it's pretty close to what you can get from VIP tournaments. New ones are not tagged properly yet, and show only when "Tournament" is not selected.

• Friday Update! 5.26.17

I want Drokka Kismet pack or Champion! This one would be one of my best sleeve if they do it: Drokka Outcast Also, Chaostouched and inhabitant of the Void make me happy, it's part of my background and favorite lore

• Good luck in your next hobbies and games! Always sad to see a long-time member leave, but very kind of you to give away all your collection. If I'm on at the same time on Saturday, I'd be interested in the following to complete my playsets: - 1x Phenteo the Brood Priest - 1x His Majesty, King Gabriel - 1x Tiaanost - 1x Daarmak - 1x Slash and Dash - 1x Zakiir - 1x Archmage Wrenlocke - 1x Zeedu - 1x Juurdin - 1x Waltz of the Damned - 2x Replicator's Gambit (regular art) - 1x Crocosaur (regular art…