Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 217.

• Quote from Jiggs: “RIP. Still the best card game I've ever played. Looks like I'm gonna have to jump-ship to Arena now. With the game dying, would it be possible to release a .zip file or something of all the art (preferably without the card borders)? Want to have it as reference/memories, maybe to even be crazy and print them out to try a physical version haha ” It's not ideal, but I believe every card is currently available to grab/download if you wanted to put the time and effort in. https://…

• HEX Sunset Blowout

pjvedder - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Kaiizza: “Quote from Valoisian: “Maybe our Exalted Cirouss will come back and save us! Lulz....yeah, still salty. Salty, 'til the end. ” What ended up happening there? I remember Colin passed away but what happened with Cirouss? Did he just switch over to German only streaming? ” As far as I know.. yeah... he just quit Hex and switched games. Possibly Overwatch and German-only. But it was basically RIGHT after he got exalted, which I think made people a bit salty.

• This thread is starting to feel like a gathering at a funeral, where everyone who hasn't seen each other nor the deceased in years, finally comes back to say their final goodbyes about the dearly departed. And it should feel like a funeral, because that's essentially what it is. The death of a game many of us dedicated so much of our lives to and cared so much about. No matter how we felt individually about the treatment of the game or the player base over the past few years while Hex slowly die…

• Thanks, @Dinotropia! My Siege was taken down. Only bummer is that I lost 450 or so sacks because of the whole issue. Anyway those can be restored? That was like a week's worth of being up, (plus another week or so of it being broken). forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…417ee4fbe661bf49a3a770f77

• I just checked, and it seems like that's what's up with mine too. So we're basically locked out of Siege Defense until this can get fixed. Greeeat...

• Like the title says, my Siege, as far as i can tell, is still active but my sack quantity has been stuck on 452 for a couple days now. It looks like something happened in the middle of a defense, as it says my opponent beat my first deck, but then there's nothing else. I've seen other people reporting this on Discord as well. Do i really have to withdraw and lose all of those sacks?

• The Stardust to buy in-game (not including the AH) is found when you go to actually Extend the Art for a card.I believe if you go to your collection, right click on the card to bring up the larger version of it, all of the Stardust options are there to buy in gold on the bottom. As Rendakor said, it may be different on the PS4, but i'm like.. 95% sure that's how you get there on the PC.

• Monday Night Gaming!

pjvedder - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Airtron: “ FRA dragon hunting festival, where for a limited time the dragon appearance rate is boosted! ” Yes please! Sign me up. I've yet to see a dragon in FR...

• Quote from Taleisin: “I am liking it as well. interestingly enough, Eternal has captured my attention a bit more even. I am split between the two. Hard to believe a game that is only 2 years old seems so much more polished than Hex on any number of fronts. ” I was going to jump into LOTR, but I ended up trying Eternal first and I'm really liking it. I will probably pick up LOTR at some point, but I may hold off for right now. But yeah, Eternal is like Hex done right. Hex is still the superior ga…

• The only thing i can think of is that you opened a card that was somehow banned in EVO, and therefore not available to be used in your pool. It still would have went into your collection. Stupid question, but are you sure it wasn't a rare resource you pulled in your pack, and maybe you were filtering it out somehow?

• Quote from DogeyMcDogeface: “forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…417ee4fbe661bf49a3a770f77 Not sure if this was here pre-update? Might be a sign of things to come. Either way i'm glad of the +20 health, shame dingleton rotates today. ” That was definitely there the first time around as well, so nothing new with the patch in that regard.

• Quote from Knightmare: “From a purely selfish point of view, the longer I have to collect cards, chests and the gold with which to spin them (and my backlog of older chests) the better! If the pace didn't slow down a bit like this I was very much considering whether I need to give up and cash out. This extra breathing time will let me catch up a bit and keep me in the game ” I know that's probably an unpopular opinion to state, but i do agree with you, and i've always relished the delays in sets…

• Wolzarg, aAre you talking about this, or something else? If this is what you're referring to, it's been there for a while. Like Ossuary said, it was never communicated, but I noticed it at LEAST a few months ago. WNlsyWl.jpg

• Quote from Gregangel: “I heard also recently a co founder and a co-producer of HexE was gone to Marvel. Don't know if it is him. ” That was in January of this year and it was John Nee. I posted about it back then. See below MARVEL'S NEW PUBLISHER FORMER HEX/CZE CEO

• Dino Watch

I tend to think option 1 as well. Something similar happened when they announced the split from Gameforge (Cory and other communications went dark for a while right up until the announcement). Not sure if it's a good or bad announcement, like you say, but I'm trying to remain positive.

• Dino Watch

Quote from Greyhaven: “"Are DataDragon, LoreGoyle, Dinotropia, Chris Woods, Cory Jones, et al even still working for HXE?" is a legitimate question because if they weren't, we'd never know until they showed up somewhere else. So yeah, a big salute to HEXahedron and the example he set for dev interaction. Cheers! ” Not sure if you picked those names specifically or if it was just an example, but DataDragon did in fact leave quite a while ago. If i remember correctly, I thought his departure was a…

• Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from pjvedder: “I know I'm just one person, but my main computer currently down (dead sticks of RAM) on which I play Hex. Once I get that back, I hope to dive back into this and get some more badges! ” Take it out, blow on it and RAM it back in. Works every time some of the time. ” I thought that only worked on old NES cartridges?

• I know I'm just one person, but my main computer currently down (dead sticks of RAM) on which I play Hex. Once I get that back, I hope to dive back into this and get some more badges!

• Quote from Opalia: “If you google HEX entertainment LLC you get info about HEX employers total ” I write this with a large caveat that I may not know exactly what I'm talking about.. BUT... My interpretation of all of this is Hex Entertainment LLC, while a separate company, is still under the Cryptozoic parent company. For all we know, Cryptozoic is who still pays the bills, employees, etc. The fact that you see only 2 employees under "Hex Entertainment LLC" may not necessarily reflect what's ac…

• Nice. I forgot how close to death I was had I not simultaneously gotten Eternal Curator and Corners of the World out back to back. Pocket army was also a nice get. Basically I lucked out