Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Siege - Listing of 60 shard decks

Dragon - - HEX Discussions

Here's the alternative, and if HXE can give us this as a shortcut, it would be great. Let us pay more went setting up our defense to give a starting sack value of not 0. If I wanted to host a lucrative keep to attack, I could do the following: Create my setup, 1000gold bare minimum attack. Then I send my friend 8115 gold. He attacks and withdraws 10 times. This costs ~8115g, of with I recoup 4058. Total cost to me at this point is 5058gold, and I have a keep with a value of 4039g/150sack, meanin…

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Dragon: “So, SlayerStronghold and I figured out a faster method. If the defender sets up a deck with non-blood ice shards and remnants and 4 contract killings, they will suicide themselves in under 6 turns every game. So as the attacker, you can mulligan to 0 and set all priority to pass. Then the game is completely auto other then hitting the replace hand at the start. ” And 16 non-Blood Ice shards, I would presume. See all? This is how the community innovates.…

• So, SlayerStronghold and I figured out a faster method. If the defender sets up a deck with non-blood ice shards and remnants and 4 contract killings, they will suicide themselves in under 6 turns every game. So as the attacker, you can mulligan to 0 and set all priority to pass. Then the game is completely auto other then hitting the replace hand at the start.

• I'll join the racks, 3x defenseless decks are up.

• WTB EA Acorns

Dragon - - Auction House and Trading

I also have some. Was this a recent change? Curious because I EA'd an Oak when they first came out, but I seem to only have ~dozen EA acorns

• Hexpvptools is down?

You're the best Fred, thanks for all the hardworking you put into this!

• Bumping because I just sold my collectors AA's for set 7 because I didn't realize they were my AAs

• Holy crap, hype train is real. Was not expecting to be binging on hex this weekend, but hella excited to do so!

• Quote from Hacky: “ By the way, if you allow opt-out of being able to be featured, we have the same problem as pre-replay-feature. We have no guarantee that we can cover the tournament. Why wouldn't anyone top-8 opt out? ” I imagine more people would be willing to allow their matches to be streamed in the top 8 because by then its likely they have been identified by the public, someone asking in chat what XYZ is playing today and one of their 7+ opponents on the day being around to answer. Also,…

• Quote from Yggdrasill: “Jeff, how do you feel about being on a team and sharing information about what your opponents are playing with your team mates? It would seem this would give people (like you) on teams an unfair advantage. Seeing as you are against unfair advantages, im guessing you don't share information with your team, right? ” Not to speak for Jeff, but I'm going out on a limb and saying he's fine with team scouting/reporting because they put in effort to do it. You have a large team …

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “ My opponent's in a paper event can't be watching coverage / referencing things while we are playing. That being said - being on coverage at a paper event _is_ a disadvantage (though less than it is here). I get turn down those feature matches though if I really want to hide something. Here that option isn't on the table. Also - for reference - at paper TCG events that have coverage deck lists are public for top 8 rounds. This is because of the unfair disadvantage cover…

• Honest question Jeff: how do you feel this is different from players in paper mtg events being on coverage, and thus anyone can see what they are playing? I'm partial to the information gained via the stream coverage because I don't have a team of people scouting and compiling a list of who is playing what. I wouldn't object to everyone's deck choice being public information, but at the same time, I don't see how this is any different then scouting/having people collating the info offsite. Edit:…

• Giving away playsets of me? HOW DARE YOU! Coverage has been great so far. Maybe have some pre-prepped deck-tech video to play when you take a break? Even without a specific person just a "here is the grandfather elk deck, typical card choices, synergies, game plan"

• Looking at the abilities, and what actions they best line up against: Wild (Compares to Feralroot Tactics) - Better as its doesn't have the valorous condition for crush. And can't be interrupted. Blood (Compares to Arachnaphobia) - You miss out on 2 eggs, but with an easier threshold requirement. And can't be interrupted Sapphire (Compares to Entangling Webs) - Costs 1 more, but no requirement to exhaust a troop of your own. And can't be interrupted. Ruby (compare to Fiery Indignation) - Again, …

• I'm sure HXE has the data to cut the timers by an amount they feel is fair. If they see that for the last 3 clashes, only 1% of the players exceeded 27 minutes, but 5% exceeded 25, maybe they make the shift to 27 minutes. Doesn't have to be a nice round number, just a number that makes sense based on the making sure the change doesn't effect to average player. Personally, I'm a huge fan of anything that makes the game favor record over ranking. I'd love to see an event where x-1 makes the cut, a…

• Mono sapphire unstoppable?

Quote from Pandaemonium: “Quote from AnomalyCobra: “Quote from Pandaemonium: “The only thing surprising is empress is still relatively cheap. ” just lacks power and really isn't necessary for the deck to work ” I dont know about that, dragon beat me in round 6 because of empress. ” I got lucky that you didn't draw a croc, as my only loss on the day was to grandfather where they hit me with croc for my empress back to back turns. Also it seems few people were worried about fliers enough to have a…

• Mono sapphire unstoppable?

I honestly feel like I had a hand from element of surprise. Everyone was either trying something new, or going back to set 3/4 decks with some of the tools from sets 5/6. The core of the deck is solid, I got a bit lucky to dodge my worst matchup (blood control), and its got a solid matchup against all the combo decks by virtue of having access to interrupts.

• Came for a Shinhare and Coyoltle slashfic, quite disappointed. At least the decks were interesting.

• Quote from DeZyre: “ thankful for over $6000 in entry fees rocked out. ” If you're counting the cost of packs as entry, I believe thats a major mistake. Showing up with your own packs meant 300 plat into the system. They took in 435players * 300plat for 130500 plat. Payed out 60 packs, $1000 cash, and the value of the AA prizes. Pretty fair to me, we certainly didn't get "taken" by the developers on the Tournament Organizer to Player basis.