Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 77.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Explanation / Source for the title This belongs probably in <Off Topic>, not <Discussion>, but that part of the forum was removed. The Final Fantasy XIV game was pretty bad. They closed the servers after just 2 years and launched a new game named Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. It's almost the same game but FIXED. And it's super well received. No Man's Sky sucked balls in the beginning. The director was a real piece of work that misled (with or without intention) millio…

• Hex is the best.

Bazou - - HEX Discussions

on MTGA arena you can play free, earn gold play construct with gold then do draft with gold and earn prenium currency, do competitive draft with prenium currency earn more. In eternal you gain many card for free, in mtga you can. But in this both game i fight only complete full competitive deck. Don't force people to spend money and they spend more money :D. Try scam player and they leave

• Hex is the best.

you think this, on an otherside if they read feedback they can improve the game. we don't really whinning. my 2 cent edit : you want go to the end, i prefer come back and enjoy not the end of hex :).

• Hex is the best.

imo it's easiest of balance ability if they go in chain Edit : 50 worker for the same issue since the alpha, angel free , blue knight inspire (couldn't kill new troop IG before inspire trigger) .... economy like mtg, interaction like HS sad life, could be eternal economy + mtg interaction :/. Edit 2 : i did a game after a long time without play, after eternal / mtga this game seem very slow. Classic Chess timer is really bad, a timer like Blitz (few sec and earn few sec when you play) or like Et…

• Hex is the best.

you are sure if he played eternal pathfinder after the champion ability you could interact between 2 land drop ? , or blast a troop before the boost

• Hex is the best.

long time without play, but it's again an ability without chain interaction if i remenber coreclty (ok and if the player play the champion ability before play his eternal pathfinder huge skill cap -_-)... and huge CA mecanic, ramp increase the tempo with card disadvantage normaly. In Hex he do tempo + CA + Op kill what else.

• Hex is the best.

Quote from Erukk: “Quote from schild: “Games, especially collectible card games are a luxury. $50 for a luxury is cheap af. ” I wouldn't say it was cheap, since $50-$60 is about average for a AAA game or numerous indies with replay value. $100 is definitely out of the realm of cheap. Unless of course you're making good money without many expenses other than said luxuries. But then again, I'm a miser by nature. I just find it humorous that they classify that a "budget" when with that money i coul…

• Hex is the best.

Imo : Reduce Working cost > Reduce cost IG game > increase Player base > More money then you can thinking to increase your team. Start with huge team was a fail. Short story : A new player come in the game, he like the game, he would like play to this game but he lose. So he check decklist on the net and tuto for farme. But he can't farme PVP, need pay cards around 200$ in the blind without test this card. what do you think about the future of the player base ? I understand They would a similar …

• eternal card game

i would like play only construct in Hex, but how many $ i will need spend each set ? curently i don't know if i will come back. there are concurrency now. i stoped magic in the past for Hex because of tounament a weekend in my country was 100€, 200€ in europe with hostel + travel + tournament and food. Now there are the same question with Eternal and MTGA.

• Hex is the best.

earlier, hex was great because the lack of concurrency only HS... Now between MtGA or other less expensive and good card game. Imo HeX need to be rework. Economy, structure, communication, devloppement road, and to be more clear. The game seem to be a patchwork FRA / Siege / Pve zone .... i feel like the devloppement is : "who have an idea ?" "me!" "ok here we go" And maybe more pro in the company they have many $ with kickstarter the game cost many money .... how they can be out of money so fas…

• eternal card game

Few other feedback : The totrial is the worst ever, very boring and can't skip I don't know if it's because timer systeme, but no slow play player, a game is never boring. First time i like play vs IA Card management is better with HeX Edit : Market really a good idea (like wish in MtG)

• eternal card game

my experience with DWD, issue = > mail to support = > solved in few hours it's good enought for myself. curently i test 1 month event scealed, usualy i hate scealed MtG and Hex. First time i like it. and i don't need lock 1 day. A similar tounament on Hex could be nice The worst point about eternal atm, In my opinion is no Bo3 ladder, art and the slow legendary grind i would like play many deck but can't in an otherside we could say many deck are ok

• eternal card game

Quote from Goliathus: “Here's my view on a typical Eternal match: 1. Slam down a bomb(A lot of bombs in Eternal) 2. Do my opponent have removal? 3. He has, go back to 1. 4. Oh he doesn't, I win. Also, the draft is hot boring garbage. I really don't get why people say the draft there is great. ” I don't have this experience, it's more how can i answer in instant speed for breacking a combo. In all card game you can chain bomb and hoping opponent go out of removal,, ramp in mtg is old , or momentu…

• eternal card game

Curently testing eternal card game, very fun and imo true free to play. many fun combo / aggro / control viable. A good complexity... Ok it's slow for grind mythic card An other menber play to this card game ? IG eternal : Bazou

• i would like the motivation for farme on this game

• Quote from Biz: “Quote from LADFanFourLife: “As I type this, my Opponent has played a Rowdy Piper, a Eyes of the Heart, a Consult the Talons, a Raucous Revelry, a 2nd Consult, while having 2 Dreamsmoke Dives, that have Spellshield for some unknown bullshit reasons so it can't be killed. Then did the same thing during their extra turn. Why the hell would you release cards this bullshit powerful. Are these cards ever tested before release? Do you not see the powersurge you have created? How more B…

• Quote from Raptos: “I don't know why I expected any meaningful changes to the meta. Momentum and Rowdy still reign supreme and still clog up the top 10 spots in any standard event. The watch list has always been a complete waste of text, and it seems like the browns will win the super bowl before a problem card is banned. Yet HEX en wonders why it's sitting at mostly negative reviews on steam right now. I don't want to sound like I'm pointlessly bitching, but there are real problems in this game…

• u like watch like usual edit : i'm back after few month breack, i don't know how is the meta atm

• edit : valid target check for card in hand before pay the cost. It's not mtg, but not a bug.

• Last CCS < 100 players, if they don't improve the balance next step will be < 80 players. However i don't play anymore at this game, with the new set it's maybe better.