Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 170.

• Yeah, that's fair regarding No Man's Sky - though I just don't see too much downsides in rebranding a game as 2.0 personally, another example would be FF14, the first iteration was a disaster, but when they released A Realm Reborn (essentially 2.0), it was a massive success. Though admittedly, of course both Blizzard and Square Enix has a much bigger budget and fan base/hype than what Hex possesses.

• Quote from DraXor: “Veterans are regrouping? Is hex 2 really must have? Why not continue current version? ” I think 2.0 is necessary just for marketing purposes to get back enough players. If you look at HOTS (Heroes of the Storm), when they released HOTS 2.0, there was a massive surge in players again, although while it was rather temporary as people soon figured out nothing changed and quit soon after - the important thing was that people gave the game a chance again. As long as the game is go…

• Well well well, I definitely didn't expect a post like this to ever come. I'm cautiously hopeful for Hex 2.0 and would definitely be willing to give the game a look again.

• Thank you Fred for all the work and effort you put in Hex PvP Tools - making adjustments and tweaks based on some of the data I saw definitely played a significant role in a lot of my decks performance. Those were good times, rip.

• I think at this juncture, its almost nigh impossible to get the players back - people have lost all confidence, trust and hope with the game, its hard to convince them to start investing time & money again when its a sinking ship.

• Quote from Metronomy: “Quote from TCGosu: “Quote from Metronomy: “Forget about that phrase....it is just there cause it sounds better than "we dont have the money...maybe later". "We are tracking everyone's information" means nothing. They have the information...they have had them for a long long time. Also...I called them out 3 days ago already. I even tagged dinotropia. So the correct way is to say that it needed mutliple times where people called them out on that to trigger a response. ” Not …

• Quote from Metronomy: “Forget about that phrase....it is just there cause it sounds better than "we dont have the money...maybe later". "We are tracking everyone's information" means nothing. They have the information...they have had them for a long long time. Also...I called them out 3 days ago already. I even tagged dinotropia. So the correct way is to say that it needed mutliple times where people called them out on that to trigger a response. ” Not to mention they have had a terrible track r…

• How far is AZ3 coming?

TCGosu - - HEX Discussions

wow, that's a sad sight to see.. didn't think this would come so soon. kinda surprised to see the forums still getting pretty visited though? but I guess its very disappointing for a lot of the players who put so much into the game..

• How far is AZ3 coming?

damnnn... that's rough to see =/ so are ladder/tournaments pretty much empty nowadays?

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Did something happen in the past year (I didn't follow as I quit the game) which made all the optimism in the game die out? If somebody could fill me in, that would be appreciated. I put money in the game in the past because I liked playing it, not as an investment since I wasn't part of the kickstarter campaign, I saw buying platinum as just entertainment expenses. Because for me, I never really felt at any given point was the game actually gaining any real traction - and I'm sure I wasn't the …

• haven't visited the forums in a while but.. wow this looks bad. one thing I've been lucky with is that I tend to know when to jump ship as soon as I get the feeling a game looks to be in an evident decline - glad I quit and haven't looked back.

• Quote from Transience: “Quote from TCGosu: “Quote from Transience: “Dark Heart is as powerful as LV but it's not aggro so it gets less hate. ” Dark Heart is definitely a tier 1 card - but still not in the same ballpark as LV power level wise. ” That depends on your instrument of measure. Using Fred's formula for power level DH beats LV in the last 3 Bashes but loses in the first 2. DH also beats LV in the last 3 CCS's. In my opinion both cards are about equally strong. They both combine a form o…

• Quote from Transience: “Dark Heart is as powerful as LV but it's not aggro so it gets less hate. ” Dark Heart is definitely a tier 1 card - but still not in the same ballpark as LV power level wise.

• Wish it came faster, but still, a fantastic decision should be applauded regardless, better late than never - well done! Also thrilled about the monthly watch/ban list update, freshening up the meta every few months (if and when needed) would do wonders for enjoyability of the game.

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “Quote from Mach: “Quote from JeffHoogland: “Personally I'm really not having fun with this format. Times like this make me wish Immortal was worth playing or that we had a Hex cube I could be drafting. ” That would just be avoiding the problem.For a TCG to be healthy main Constructed format (Standard) needs to be fun and healthy. If it isn't, they need to fix it by any means necessary. ” Ehh this isn't strictly true. Variety is the spice of life. The decks that are good…

• Quote from AnomalyCobra: “healthy it is... fun is entirely subjective though. Some people have fun in an aggro dominated meta Some people have fun in a midrange dominated meta Some people me have fun when control is the giant Never going to please everyone ever ” You are right that fun is entirely subjective and its impossible to please everyone, but that's not the goal. Its to please as much people as you can, the majority - and that is ultimately dictated by the amount of activity, which conti…

• Culmination of Blood?

TCGosu - - Strategies and Decklists

Personally, I think powerful cards like this or lazgars should always still have a minimum cost - being able to get it to zero after a few turns is just stupid.

• Lazgars definitely needs a ban, listen to the podcast of Varranis and AliE, two very level-headed (and well respected) players, you can tell they are exasperated by the very existence of that card: battleshopper.com/images/product/HexHour/Feed/HHEp15.mp3

• Quote from Piecetinker: “Quote from StorrowN: “Why don't we start by fixing champions? There is no reason why Slagpot and Torx should have 24 health. Hex was handed a huge gift when they had to change all starting health totals away from 20. And up until Set 6, they have done a great job taking advantage of that gift. But with set 6 came Slagpot, Therroz, and Marzul. All of those champions had aggressive champ powers, but yet had 24-25 health each. One of those champions had to be nerfed already…

• Quote from Novicane: “Quote from TCGosu: “1) How sure are you that Lazgars is the difference maker against control? I would think a mono Ruby would still absolutely be favored against d/s control regardless even without it. Also, currently Dreaming Fox typically hovers around the 55% win rate mark (+/- 2 to 3%), which is acceptable balance wise, imo we shouldn't be afraid of making changes just because of possible ramifications (otherwise no balancing can ever be done if that was the case). If i…