Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 182.

• Red and Blue

HEXCoryJones - - HEX Discussions

Hello everyone, you might be seeing the info hitting about Red and Blue from Brilliant Games Just wanted to jump in a give you a bit of info... this is not HEX 2 it is a separate game entirely, Hex Entertainment collaborated with Brilliant Games to create Red and Blue, we did the game design and licensed them some HEX art. this is great example of HEX Entertainment using their expertise and assets in a way to grow as a company and set ourselves up to develop HEX 2 be sure to try the game, we are…

• Hello! I would like nothing more than to have the AH feel fun again, sadly I think that is really a byproduct of the number of people playing the game, much like a chat room with no one in it... if you have a suggestion I am happy to consider it! my only idea is we have someone on the team put up cool stuff a once a day at a low price so you can bargain hunt them...

• Monday Night Gaming!

Quote from Draknos: “This is Monday night west-coast time, I'm assuming? (Meaning, very late to midnight east-coast time?) That would explain how I missed it. Still, I got a good draft run of my own in when I played earlier. No wins, but 2 legendaries and 7 rares in a set I never got around to playing before, so I can't complain. Ultimately, going to sleep at a reasonable hour is more important than playing Hex for me. I'd like to see different hours for this activity from week to week, or perha…

• Monday Night Gaming!

Quote from Plotynus: “Hey Cory, nice to see you around Let's make it more often! Pssst... want to have more fun? I have something for you that will get you high. How about 0/2 queues like the old 2-head dragons for all the merry melee modes available all the time? Our mondays would be super crazy! ” hmmm... you may be on to something!

• Monday Night Gaming!

thanks to everyone that came out to play some drafts... I did terrible! but had fun need to organize a bit better next time, maybe we should set up a 3 round event... Immortal Singleton? looking forward to next Monday, ...fighting an almost uncontrollable urge to spend the day playing FRA (gaming addiction is real) -cory

• Hey Everyone Happy Friday! Thought I would jump in here. I mean with a thread called CORY WATCH, how could I not!? ...I think Nero Jinous is watching a bit to closely... I may need an adult So before we get to the update, let me clear something up. We closed a thread about artist payments the other day and we let you know I would be addressing it. That was actually I miscommunication on our side (I was out of the office). We are addressing it with the artist, not the players. Sorry for the confu…

• love these ideas... you will see some fun stuff coming up ...let me put it this way I am having Zakiir's Frenzy animated as we speak...

• no update to the update this week... BUT, that feast stuff looks great (I promise the Grapes look better in-game, seems a little low rez on the site) also the beast is a bit scary, cheating his high numbers around sacrifice effects could be good... have a great weekend -cory

• Friday has come once again, and with THIS very special Friday... no not special... but lets say GOOD Friday, we must take moment to remember the anniversary of the death of someone special the REASON WE CALL IT GOOD FRIDAY!! James Cagney... famous film gangster and owner of the largest collection of erotic car decals ever assembled (in the 1930's they called them Sicky Stickies) , little known fact... he actually clawed his way out of the grave three days after dying but the catholic church had …

• No Easter event?

in HEX lore Jesus didn't die so no re-birth myth... Jesus runs a convenience store on a lonely peek in the hyperborean mountains our Spring holiday is more about reproduction...

• Hello!!! FRIDAYS IN THE HOUSE DAWG! WOOF WOOF WOOOOF WOFOOFWOWOWWWWOOOF WOOFFF did you know its international PUPPY day! I was trying to figure out which cute puppy picture reminded me most of Jared for today's post... maybe we should all vote on which adorable puppy most captures his essence... forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…1effa7c5610a1bd7569365b66 All great choices! Yes its Friday, and a very good Friday at that, I am reminded on this day after our launch (and nothing else in the world) how …

• even if I did an update to the update... who would read it! everyone is drafting... ME INCLUDED have fun and we will update the update next week HAPPY DOOMBRINGER!!! I will say so far I am really enjoying the draft format...

• I guess I should jump in here We had feedback from the community that the "pack crack" experience was not what it should be and there should be some incentive to open packs outside of tournaments... (this was NOT my instinct, but I want to try stuff the community suggests) and I am OK with HEX being a bit experimental, heck we have a great community and we can try stuff and see how it works... so the notion was put something in the packs with value that you only get from opening them "raw"... OK…

• Well Hello Hex people! ...so a few of you may have noticed that the Update to the Update was sadly missing for a few months... WELL I am finally back and I can NOW tell you it was ALL Jared's fault... That's right... he hired a high profile lawyer and sued me for defamation and slander!!! the fucking NERVE of that guy! well the trial is over and we settled out of court... per the terms of our settlement, I must officially apologize for the terrible way I represented Jared and post an approved st…

• Quote from Zyblen: “Quote from HEXCoryJones: “...its almost like we need something MERRY... to balance this out... ” Drugged does not mean happy. Though Hap'ie is possibly both. Does this mean we get a cuddly and fun spoiler, next? ” only if you consider this tasty lady and her hot air balloon fun... forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…1effa7c5610a1bd7569365b66

• ...its almost like we need something MERRY... to balance this out...

• Just to say it again, different group of engineers, so no impact on HEX (we gave art direction and all the game designers at the various groups pitched in a bit to spiff up the game) Yes this is based on the Cerberus engine, I had wanted to do it digitally forever sadly they are all licensed games, so getting the rights was a bit difficult... SO this is great way to get a finished, polished digital version out... and in the future who knows, we may have licensed versions this sneak didn't do muc…

• Siege died

HEXCoryJones - - Feedback and Suggestions

I’m looking at it now

• Quote from Plotynus: “I love Chris' stream, but if you want to make it more interesting, do a giveaway every time he opens a new can of Coke. ” BANKRUPTCY!!!

• Quote from NeroJinous: “Quote from Vegvisir: “Quote from NeroJinous: “Why would anyone even want to watch Chris stream? ” Why would anyone ever watch anyone stream?Because they're interested in what the streamer has to say ” I don't really know. I don't understand it myself. I normally just watch to support people I know and their hobby. Chris isn't interesting, so still don't understand. ” am I missing the sarcasm tag here? the stream Chris did was SUPER interesting if you like HEX and specific…