Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• Quote from Eraia: “It amuses me greatly that the community is now reduced to throwing shit at each other, since the devs have clearly pulled themselves out of reach(by just... not caring about what happens here) That has been 'fun' to watch. ” scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v…24fa0796709db&oe=5CDA590D

• Quote from Smradd: “Quote from Transience: “Also, 6 colors? Why? ” Why not? ” dailywritingtips.com/hex-words/ > well duh. Hex literally means "Six".

• Quote from Obsidian: “I always theorized we might run into an enemy-only PvE sixth' shard. I mean, it's called Hex. Six only makes sense, and would have been a great plot twist. Color pie could be 'overpowered, because players deserve it.' As for why Blood is called blood instead of a gem, it's part of the lore. While there are three gem-based magic types (Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire), the other two shards are natural magics (Blood and Wild magic) that predated Hex. I never got the impression it was…

• Quote from Transience: “Quote from prinsallan: “Quote from NicoSharp: “Base pay in Southern California for a Software Developer is $80,000 per year. x6 = $480,000 It would have taken 480 Prinsallan's to keep 1 employee around. Not including any other employees or cost/fees to run the game... There was already a comment made a year or two ago by Cory that $25 million had already been invested in developing HEX. If true, the company may have been operating in the red soon after the kickstarter end…

• Quote from Goliathus: “Quote from Transience: “I would like to read his current opinion on about everything at some point though. I hope he will eventually talk to us or make a statement. ” I would like this too. ” Talking to all the people who supported the game over the years is the very least he could do. This is starting to look just like another game that was abandoned a few years ago: The Facebook game for Mystic Warlords of Ka'a: facebook.com/groups/312384520556/ One day the game was just…

• Quote from CoSVII: “It’s called bait-and-switch .... ” Quote from CoSVII: “It’s called bait-and-switch .... ” Its called "Totally immoral".

• Quote from Illithid: “I have offered a few times, and crazily offer again. Bring me on as a developer, I have plenty of experience with Dot Net programming and have many ideas to try and revitalize the game. Will gladly even take on being a voice to communicate with the community. I do not expect any pay as I know there is no money currently, but only offer my time part time due to this. I work full time as a developer currently. This game is amazing and it would never be my goal to steer it awa…

• Quote from NicoSharp: “Base pay in Southern California for a Software Developer is $80,000 per year. x6 = $480,000 It would have taken 480 Prinsallan's to keep 1 employee around. Not including any other employees or cost/fees to run the game... There was already a comment made a year or two ago by Cory that $25 million had already been invested in developing HEX. If true, the company may have been operating in the red soon after the kickstarter ended. It's not a question of "if" anymore. It's ju…

• How can they "need" more money to develop AZ3? I have put at least 1000$ into this game and I have two friends who have put more than me into it. Somewhere the priorities went down the drain... Get the third adventure zone up now. Developing more PvP under 2017 and then developing for console 2018--- why? You had a good player base before those mistakes.

• Coyote is right- we dont need more cards, we need AZ3. Cory Jones needs to put things right again- he asked for money to build a coop MMTCG and the focus the last years have been solely on PvP.

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

prinsallan - - Guides

I have a new deck that focuses almost entirely on playing multiple Cartomancy to win. The decklist can be found here: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=350781 I also wrote down a few tips and tricks I use after playing it twe weeks on the frost arena. The only drawback is its hefty price. The eq's are a pain to get and I paid over 100.000 gold for each of the EQs for Cartomancy.

• What happened to the real question on this thread. Where in development is AZ3? Ill gladly work on that project if the hands of the developers are tied, but we shouldnt really have to wait longer than 6 months for every AZ. 1,5-2 years is just ridiculous. I have unlocked every mercenary I own, and I own all but one (Angar Krad). I have played the AZ1 and AZ2 so much that I have level 15 characters from all races and most classes. If Hex development team dont think the campaign sells, they are de…

• What are the time schedule on this one? Summer 2018? We've been waiting on AZ3 like forever.

prinsallan - - Guides

Quote from Core: “Quote from Spit: “** Succumb to Madness + High Tomb Lord w/equip = Nuclear DeathCry Bomb ** The Suicide Squad There's write-up... ” It looks awesome. Have everything to run it too minus the very spendy Succumb to Madnesses. x_x Went for Trioliths on my last platinum splurge. Speaking of which, would Triolith help accelerate into Tomb Lord faster here? ” Hideous Conversion is another way to accelerate faster (in turns, not time :P). I did it with Skittering Dark, Call to the Gra…

• Cheat cards into play

prinsallan - - Guides

Thanks for all posts! Robogoyle is my favourite so far (that I didnt know of before). The synergy with Succumb to Madness is totally nuts.

• Cheat cards into play

prinsallan - - Guides

Hi everybody. Im looking for cards that can be cheated into play with playable alternate casting costs. What cards do we have at our desposal to gain momentum against the hardest elites in the frost arena? Please let me know the best and brightest ideas you have, I want to make a deck with several of them in the same deck. Examples I know of... Horrorcrafted Behemeth with EQ Giant's Visage -sacrifice three artifacts and/or troops to bring it back from grave into play- solid! Devouring Doomspore …

prinsallan - - Guides

Quote from NicoSharp: “I guess this makes sense for a variation that does not need to replay Phenteo's Gift to win. Clever. I'll give it a run later, it looks well tuned. Arena feels a little bit more of a pushover now with some bad AI targeting. I imagine things will feel worse when those bugs get fixed. I have some large updates to make that I'll try to get in by weeks end, please help me out by reposting any lists not captured and providing your estimated scores. Thanks! Also, I've been strea…

prinsallan - - Guides

Quote from VicMan: “I just made a 5 color necrotic deck with Uzzu and it work super good !! I perfect the Arena without even notice. I don't even know what card made me win ><. Well I know I have spirit of retribution and Mind game and Tricky tykes. Link to the deck hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=0feda21297174863bd7f7faa99f97694 Link to the Youtube video (in French) youtube.com/watch?v=AI7L4DpqY34 ” This deck is cool. Didnt have 2x Cartomancy, but replaced with 2 Prince Zakkaz for now. Will try to g…

prinsallan - - Guides

Quote from Needle: “Guy, you just don't get it. If it's so perfect, show us. Make a video and post it here. ” I dont have the hardware for that, my computer is limping as it is.

prinsallan - - Guides

Dont get me wrong... I love that decklist, but just I cant cut FT anymore, I've gotten used to play with it. I wonder though if it is possible to build an almost sapphire deck, pure mill, and win against 95% of the decks. That would indeed be a fast deck to play. I guess that without Spiraling End, it wont be as good though. ATM im fooling around with a Princess Cory deck (WBg) - featuring Titania's Majesty with speedgem, Extinction for clearence and Cerebral Jack-Hat for searching. Its fun, but…