Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• I just wanted to say: Thank you Cory!

• This has been happening to me for a couple days now. Thought it was a problem on my end but my connection is stable. EU here as well.

• I'm expecting mono fog . PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE!

• Quote from Firellius: “QUICK TIP: The reason people were doing suicide sieges isn't just because it's a quick way to farm up siege sacks. It's also because siege -sucks-. Fix that first. ” Everyone's definition of sucks is different, but here's an example of why it sucks for me to make a fun experience for someone else in siege. This is going to be a worst case scenario but it still rings true. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…facb3309592a20fdb27342d05 It's like I'm making a small dungeon encounte…

• I'm happy to at least see them react, but I do still wonder how this is supposed to keep the mode interesting. I know everyone is different but for me it's still un-fun to play or make thematic decks in, unless I do something like Blackwood's Pappy Challenge. This can be good like in Blackwood's case but at the same time its un-intuitive because it needs to be maintained outside of the game. Oh well guess i'll sit this one out just to see how it all plays out.

• 4x Lullaby (Because why protect your Hit Points when you can just pass your turn )

• Quote from Vroengard: “The essence of the Siege mode from the Attacker's side is using a Standard legal deck to get 3 wins.The essence of the Siege mode from the Defender's side is using 3 PvE legal decks to get at 1 win per Attacker. A thematic deck's purpose is to tell a story, not the beat the Attacker. It goes against the essence of the Siege mode. ” This here is exactly my problem with siege. I have made 8 Thematic decks each with different flavors and story behind them The straw that broke…

• Quote from OilsBridge: “I think a lot of people should stop playing this game. Maybe just for a while, maybe not. I can understand the reason, but can't agree with the way. When a big part of the community starts exploiting (yes, this is exploiting, and you all know it) the game they love(d?), the end approaches fast. just my two cents, don't reply with wall of text ” This right here in my opinion is the exact opposite of what any game should want. Sure it's easy to take a break, but the problem…

• Let's hope your wrong nico because I REALLY love this game.

• Well I guess this is going to be the new standard until they start rewarding my fun silly theme decks. This is way better then sitting at 1 win for a day Count me in until they say "No more shards" guys, instead grind your nose against this stone wheel please.

• I don't think that's necessarily the case. They always seem to have something up their sleeves, or at least they are trying. Siege for example came out of nowhere for me. The problem for me personally is that they keep quiet about feature A until it is "good enough" in their eyes. Then they spring it on the masses with some people being happy and others not so much, because "good enough" is subjective. If the community could've have "helped" in some way other then posting on the forums we might …

• I agree wholeheartedly. Let's hope it's not just another call into the void.

• Hey there fellow hexer's. I have noticed that the Sylvan Springs equipment is either missing a line of text, or is doing more than is intended. Sylvan Storm Slippers (Equip): It reads: Your Sylvan Springs instead have, "When you play a troop, create a copy of it and put it into your deck. It gets and +3/+3 and "You can play this for free."" The effect granted reads: Your Sylvan Springs instead have, "When you play a troop, create a copy of it and put it into your deck. It gets +3/+3 and "When yo…

• I can confirm that this happend to me twice after the recent patch.

• Hi Folks, Thought i'd share this bug since it's not on the ''Known Issues'' list. While playing around with a fateweave deck idea using equipped Brighthammer Adept I noticed that it wasn't giving Candlekin entering play after it fateweave and Momentum 1. At first I thought that maybe the fateweave ''Deploy'' gem was the culprit, so I tried to replicate it using a "In all zones" gem and got the same result. Champion: Mother Beatrice (PvE) (Mercenary) Gem used in re-construction: Minor Diamond of …