Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

• To offer some constructive criticism on your constructive criticism: Quote from Vroengard: “First of all, step 0, the following two things must be addressed for anything else to work. I think they are of the outmost importance. I can't find another way to work without those two. Unless those happen, Siege will forever be a flawed product: 0a) ATTACKERS MUST BE ALLOWED TO USE IMMORTAL CARDS, PvE CARDS AND EQUIPMENT 0b) AI MUST IMPROVE ” The AI should be improved from where it is now, and it is so…

• This one got to 35 for some reason.

• Quote from CoachFliperon: “I'm still not even sure why we don't get sacs for retiring defenses in the first place... its not like what we get is tradeable... What are we trying to prevent here? Someone getting a full set of the rewards a little faster than the others? Is it because of the timer that makes is so a Siege that doesn't get attacked has increase reward over time? There has to be a way to let players get both rewards by retiring their Siege without breaking the game somehow. ” To vent…

• Quote from StorrowN: “This may do what is needed, but I think there's better ways to address the problem: A.) Let Cosmic Coins buy account bound singles. ” I agree that this should be a thing for a completely different reason. As a matter of fact I would go so far as to say cosmic coins/crowns(whatever the name is) should either be able to: Purchase specific account bound singles OR Purchase random non-account bound rares and legendaries as the ladder badly needs a pot of gold at the end of the …

• Quote from AceBladewing: “If they just designed less shit rares and legendaries, then the good ones won't be so expensive. ” They did that. It's called Doombringer. It has it's crap rares for sure, they all do and they all will as long as sets are designed with limited in mind, which pushes bombs into the rare and legendary slots, and by human beings who are never perfect at evaluating cards, like that long thread on the previous board complaining that one of the two collector AAs for herofall w…

• Standard rares and legendaries are currently way too expensive. The reasons for this is probably some combination of: influx of new constructed players, less people playing limited, the tendency of players to hoard cards a bit more in a digital game(this is personal speculation here), the Auction House(grr), and other things you want to throw in here. Fixing the Auction House to be more betterer is a thing that should be done and will definitely help reduce prices by increasing the supply a litt…

• I largely agree, especially with the casual section, though I do think that competitive siege defender data should probably be kept out of the API until the Siege is actually defeated. Once that does happen, however, I think it'd be great to have access to both the API data and the replays for successful siege attacks.

• Set 9 Chest Info

ShatteredGlass - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Ertzi: “Quote from ShatteredGlass: “My chest equipment so far: ” Thank you so much for this! Exactly what information I was looking for. Time to start filling the holes. Couple of friendly points: Tantrum Temper is actually Tantrum Threads. Mixed card name and equipment name probably (Common). Chaos Casters has a small typo (Uncommon). Hair of the Dog has a small typo (Rare). Moltcreek Mitts has a small typo (Rare). Good job, this helps a lot with the chest loot. ” Typing blind can le…

• Set 9 Chest Info

My chest equipment so far: Common(33) Accursed Gloves Big Hitter Bunched Britches Cap of Night Dazzling Crown Doomsayer’s Sign Galeforce Guntlets Glimmering Coif Headguard of Assimilation Hired-Horn Helmet Iconocleats Lucky Harms Orb of Obliteron Pack Improvised Sword Pair of Crocs Pie Slicer Pine Soles Poison Guard Protective Headgear Rage Rags Resonant Robes Root Barrel Blaster Rotting Carapace Severance Package Shadow Dagger Shadow Graspers Shocking Armor Sister’s Wax Robes Stone Talons Swamp…

• Set 9 Chest Info

Here's what I've found out from my personal research: PVE Chest Cards: Engulfing Cataclyst Pathfind Search the Catacombs Carve the Stone Weave the Mystery Soulreaper(Legendary) PVP AA Chest Cards: Blight Bestitched Zomboyz Chasing the Rainbow Scour the Archives(Probably the primal card?) Chest Sleeves: Scour the Archives Blight Zomboyz Chest Mercenaries: Matilda in White Corinth the Iconoclast Obliteron Kor Chest Equipment: Umm, stuff. I didn't write these down and there's no quick way to find t…

• I do like the idea of bot battles in general, but siege is probably the wrong place for it. I think that they would fit best into drafting, as the actual draft and building of decks is the fun part; the piloting of a pile of jank, not so much.

• Quote from Arcanyx: “Quote from ShatteredGlass: “I officially gave up around 7. ” Oh, but you should at least attempt level 21. It is a work of art. Each move carefully planned with the repercussions of moving two characters in sync. The undo button was a dear friend of mine in that level. And looks a lot worse than it actually it is since your moves are always very limited. Overall, it's definitely one of my favorite puzzles in the game. ” After throwing my head against it for a while I'm incli…

• (Hidden Content)I officially gave up around 7.

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from CoachFliperon: “I do not know a single player that farm gold and doesn't like it. ” Really? You think most of the players using Twocoy to farm GMG ENJOY doing that? REALLY? No, they do it because its the fastest way to get the gold they want for the other parts of the game. ” I can't speak for everyone, but I've never felt bored while farming, regardless of how cheesey the deck I'm using is. Farming is a great activity for those times where I want to do something of…

• Quote from Foxhold: “Dynamic is a relative concept. No AI is dynamic; they all operate off of programming. A typical component of playing against an AI is learning how it's programmed, and then exploiting that. This isn't entirely unlike a player, where you can learn how they react to various things, but it's still far more formulaic. At the end of the day this component of it is inescapable. ” In that respect Siege would be static, as you are still playing against the AI and can exploit the fla…

• Quote from Foxhold: “There's a key difference: PvE is static. Sure, it gets patched now and again, but overall PvE is static. ” That's the little thing though, PVE doesn't have to be a static experience. What would you call it if the developer constantly changed the decks from day to day or if the AI built it's own decks in response to what was being played against it? Just because an experience is dynamic doesn't make it any less PVP. Quote from Foxhold: “I am, however, saying that if PvP is Co…

• Quote from Foxhold: “Quote from Obsidian: “I'd classify it as PvE. You're playing against an AI that will be using equipment, or you're creating PvE decks. It's on-demand content that doesn't require another player sitting across the screen. In most cases, it's very similar to campaign. Only difference is that you're using a standard deck instead of equipment and champions. I hope we can get to that point soon, but even without it it feels like PvE content to me. As for lacking theme, I'd say it…

• Quote from NicoSharp: “1k plat bounty. Come raid me when it launches. My hoard will be waiting! ” Considering the 500 plat per attempt I'd have to spend, you can keep it . I'm personally probably going to set the lowest gold bounty(1000) and rotate reasonably good themic decks. So a few questions: Will there be a way for players to see what they'll be facing, or at least for the Defender to write a message telling the attacker what they are getting into?(If not something third party might be nic…

• Quote from NicoSharp: “@ShatteredGlass The idea was, with PvE cards, you could build a 60+ card deck. Making a good 16-20 of your cards pve playable cards. (acorns/etc.) It makes the deck quasi, pray for pve cards, but its a fun way to introduce new set pvp cards, and make HXE money in the process/ ” The problem i see with that is people making 150-200 card decks that treat the pvp cards as nearly dead filler that they'll rarely see anyways. At the moment there's probably too few PVE cards to do…

• Quote from NicoSharp: “To build on this idea - Here are the bones of what I'd envision for HEX: Evolution Gauntlet Frost Ring Arena: - 2 current block PvP packs + 100 plat entry - All PvE Cards and Equipment owned are accessible - Build a 40 or more card deck. (Allows anyone to enter and play) - Deck must contain at least 20 of the PvP cards opened. (This allows for PvE cards and equipment to take the deck up to 60 or more cards, and drives price up on PvE cards and equipment) - FRA Tier 2 throu…