Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

• Honestly, play Eternal. I wish I had switched to it sooner. It is everything Hex should have been minus campaign and it’s only a matter of time. Spent probably circa $3K on this game. All those GK, raid leader, pro and DD crawlers does I bought at premium :(.

• Some success. I managed to find some old emails and miraculously found the guy on Skype and we have just spoken. He was awesome to deal with back then and we chatted a long time as obviously there was so much scamming happening back then as the codes were in demand. We spoke on cam for ages so both felt comfortable and one of the things he did for me was delete the emails to give myself peace of mind lol ><. Anyway I have the email address the Ks code was sent to so fingers crossed that fixes th…

• It's from so many years ago I just don't have the info any more. I was only doing minimal stuff on that account as no guild or raids yet so as the GK was one of the later codes I got I wasn't using that account much. My main account has Dungeon crawler, Pro player and Raid leader although raid leader seems to have been a big waste of money ><! If they have lost I then just wow.... bye to a couple of grand.

• Hey Dino and Memory. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I have given them my email address of course but as I mentioned I purchased kickstarter codes second hand so I do not have the email address that the Ks code was originally sent to if that makes sense. They are saying that the email address with my account attached to does not exist and I have even sent attachments of emails sent to that email address in 2015 saying congratulations on registering etc.

• In fact I would just like to add to this that I know a lot of people lost their accounts as they missed emails as weren't playing the game about the Gameforge change. I have no emails saying I needed to do anything!! I therefore expect that means i has already done the necessary? Or there's a fault in their notification system.

• So purchased Kickstarter codes and had a Gk account. Took a break for about 6 months and when AI now try and log in it was saying username or password was incorrect. I am aware of all the issues that have gone on with the Gameforge transition but I thought I had done all that. At this stage I'm not even sure if that is what the issue is or not as I'm getting basic answers from support. I even told them what my last action was with my account which was to transfer spectral oaks. Not sure if anyon…

• Quote from AxelDWater: “At Hex's main page, at the 4th birthday announcement Cory stated this: "The future of HEX is looking great, and it’s been a tradition each year for me to rattle off a few things we are working on. Sadly, this year I will not be spoiling the next big thing, but rest assured it’s coming. As a matter of fact, in a couple of weeks we will be making a pretty significant announcement. Clearly I haven’t learned my lesson on announcing an announcement, but I think it’s something …

• AZ2 Secrets and Unlocks

Zeph - - Strategies and Decklists

@Dinotropia could we get some confirmation if this is correct then please :)?

• AZ2 Secrets and Unlocks

Zeph - - Strategies and Decklists

So this is awesome if that is the case. However I find it slightly annoying as it makes no logical sense as to the reason when in my opinion it should have related to the jailers and the card and text itself which would have been fun and made perfect logical sense.

• It could be all the PvE, Merc, AAA and if following suit to the other collectors decks an AAA sleeve. At the least it will be AAA, merc and sleeve I would think if the sleeve is a thing.

• Quote from BlazingRagnarok: “Quote from Zeph: “I personally looked and thought Grish’xal was very strong and a first pick in a lot of scenarios. With so many dreadings which will still be there in set 7 and likely unblickable or flying troops it's a GG power. Ofc your opponent could save removal for this but then this isn't ur. Could allow you to get a big lead. The Luminaires also have those little candle things that would beef up their crypt with troops. ” Wait, will there still be dreadlings?…

• I personally looked and thought Grish’xal was very strong and a first pick in a lot of scenarios. With so many dreadings which will still be there in set 7 and likely unblickable or flying troops it's a GG power. Ofc your opponent could save removal for this but then this isn't ur. Could allow you to get a big lead. The Luminaires also have those little candle things that would beef up their crypt with troops.

• The merc will be KS exclusive as well of course I would think.

• Hmm I thought that maybe just the AAA Uruunaz is exclusive and all the rest are obtainable one way or another through other means

• Quote from KozHex: “I just hope there is a playset of every exclusive card in each starter or this stuff will require Collin levels of spending to get which would many bad feelings... ” That's a good point actually. I will be getting 4 so can achieve that anyway but had Hopes to some. The urunaaz card though is a PvP card so is he going to be in Set 7? You only get one AAA card in the special constructed decks so it's cool in my eyes if you can get playsets of all cards either from being in the …

• Quote from HEXCoryJones: “ya, seriously I am sorry about this we are very late on this stuff and the longer it takes the more disconnected it feels, but I try my absolute hardest to live up to my promises and this is one of them heck I am angry at myself we don't have "foil" it just didn't look good, and I thought all the other stuff in the deck would be an ok substitution ” Honestly I would much prefer AAA than foil and in some sense AAA is just a digital equivalent of foil because animation is…

• Quote from NicoSharp: “With how much the imagination can race, and anticipation can grow - some things are better left unsaid until individuals can actually have access to them. We've heard of FRA updates, but maybe there is more? I'm fine with waiting. I am really looking forward to the next big PvE patch. I am anticipating things I know nothing about, but have a feeling will be implemented/delivered, on a hunch. ” Indeed. It is fun to speculate. Personally hoping for a new batch of opponents i…

• Pleasure To Die For (spoiler)

Zeph - - HEX Discussions

Now that's a strong card.

• Quote from Transience: “I don't understand your argument. We know some sort of update is coming. We don't know what. This means that some people have expectations and those expectations will either be met or they won't. If not this leads to disappointment. However, that potential disappointment will be there regardless of whether they spoil the update today, next week or an hour before it's launched. ” I never made an argument :S. It was just a topic of discussion. However from the responses it …

• Wow, a bit unnecessary on the aggression guys.... Where have they actually confirmed that it is a Frost Ring arena update? I'm pretty sure that this to is just speculation hence proving my point that hype/speculation could fall flat on it's face. I do however believe it will be FRA. Also it is totally different than revealing an entire set. We have always known of AZ's months before release and by all acounts this is less than a month away. I have witnessed on forums and in chat people literally…