Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Did anyone else have this issue? I was on my 3rd match on Hex Clash and the match froze, although I could still type in chat and read chat. I checked my internet connection and it was fine. I logged out and tried to log back in but could not log back in, I am now on my 3rd attempt to try to log back in. Edit: I still can't log in after nearly an hour.

• Merry Meele Problem

Quickening - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Once again, I got 10 wins and still didn't get my Yetiggeddon sleeve.

Quote from CoSVII: “Yep this is AZ 3 and both missing classes being added! LOL ... and a return of Kismet Draft Haaaaa haaa ha ” Don't forget set 10 xD

Guys! We can always hope they are giving the game a big update right now

Same issue here

• Red and Blue

Quickening - - HEX Discussions

I noticed the art was very similar to Hex. Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to trying it.

• Red and Blue new Hex Ent game

Quickening - - HEX Discussions

venturebeat.com/2020/01/27/red…from-the-creators-of-hex/ So I came across this article tonight. Can we get more information on this? Is this the "Hex 2" we've heard vague references about? Will our digital items from Hex transfer over to this? Or is "Hex 2" some time more in the future? Is Hex Ent developing anything for PC? Where can we sign up for Beta?

• Merry Meele Problem

Same problem here, just got 10 wins and no Yetiggedon sleeve. (Corinth Merry Melee). Also I got 12 wins on the 4 play Merry Melee and did not get the Seamstress sleeve.

• WTB Set 9 Packs

Quickening - - Auction House and Trading

Looking for about 50. PM me price or leave price here. Thank you AC

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Quickening - - Guides

Quote from NicoSharp: “Just a note, no matter the formation of the candle deck... I am now 0-2 vs. Zakiir with it... Frustrating, but Zakiir does stuff like, turn 2 Spitfire Elemental. Proceed with caution. ” I've been playing with the Candle deck but my main goal is to defeat Zakiir and Uruunaz. Which decks would be best suited to kill those dragons?

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Quickening - - Guides

Finally got a perfect with this build after playing frost arena for the past 3 weeks or so. Thanks guys! Cyclops is socketed with speed, Acorns are only there for draw or in case of emergencies if I don't have enough resources. Thinking about swapping out Runic Candescence for two shards. And I don't even have the Icarian Slippers or Illuminated Sheet Music yet. I tried Fuel the Fire but that just got in the way to be honest.

• Quote from Utremeld: “ I'm thinking something like choosing a path through the Arena when you start (or maybe as rewards for challenges, you can choose to not take a reward and instead adopt a path) that modifies all base drop chances by weighting towards something that specific player wants, such as the following... Path of Spoils Drops are weighted towards Gold (+20%) and Equipment (+10%) during this run. Path of Glory Drops are weighted towards PvE cards (+20%) and Equipment (+10%) during thi…

• Thanks for all the responses, guys. I'm really impressed with the community here. Yeah, I read about having to switch the graphics card over manually. I'm thinking of going with the Acer Aspire even though it has bad reviews on the screen image quality- seems to be the lowest price with an Nvidia card.

• I'm looking at an Acer with a Geforce 940M right now, apparently it runs a GPU switching technology called Nvidia Optimus, and it switches from integrated graphics to the GPU when running games. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm trying to get a laptop on a budget and Hex is the most graphic intensive game I will be running. The Acer I'm looking at is $749.99. Are there better options? Or do I need to go with a gaming laptop? Thank you!

• Looking for a Kickstarter code. Pm me with tier and price.

• just bought 30 packs, thanks!

• I'll offer $15 each.