Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

• I wouldn't mind having the old arena back. It's a lot more new player friendly than the current one also.

• Can we get the new acct leveling before set 10 release please? I've been as anxious for this as much as the next set release.

• That's the other thing... I definitely don't want to join the 500 club. I don't mind losing to avoid going in limbo.

• I totally agree. For a long time I thought that attackers should be able to run immortal decks. Besides having a better chance of winning, it would create more interest and fun for attackers being able to have many more cards and decks to choose from.

• If the AI played perfectly like you want it to, I doubt anyone would attack a Siege. The chances of a standard deck winning against 3 perfectly played PvE decks would be incredible slim. I've decided to just run themed, janky, fun decks whose focus is not to win but provide some entertaining replays. Time is the only thing that's going to get me more sacks, so another reason to not care about winning. Putting up decks that aren't hard to beat means I can repost my siege more often. That means mo…

• This happens to me a lot and it's been going on for awhile. Nothing else I have running is ever effected, like Coach stated. Just Hex mysteriously loosing connection all the time. Edit: I live on the west coast of USA.

• The coin flip is completely silent. This coin should have some awesome flame noises but it has nothing. Should at least have the standard coin flip sound effects, I would think. Is this going to change or is the Molten coin working as intended? Edit: Won't use the Molten coin in Campaign. You can select it, but it won't use it, just the regular coin. Edit: Won't use the Molten coin when attacking Sieges either. You can select it, but it won't use it, just the regular coin. I gave up 12 Siege pac…

• It only targets opposing Champ and not troops.

• Do Siege Sacks still accrue when the servers are down?

• Will the AI play The Ruin of Ripplewood? I want to buy and try this card but I have had problems getting the AI to play just X cost cards before like Prison of the Mind.

• Has anyone been able to get the AI to use the Shift mechanic? I haven't been able to get the AI to use this once yet. Forbidden Tomeseeker

• Siege Currency Update

Spit - - HEX News and Announcements

What I would like to see change in Siege right now is getting some action. I like Siege but right now it's so boring. Getting attacked just once a day makes for hard and slow deck tuning. Using the tester in the deck builder is pretty much useless since you can't see the AI's hand. It feels like it's peace-time in Entrath when what we need is war. Can we have the old Arena back?

• Siege Currency Update

Spit - - HEX News and Announcements

Can we have the old Arena back?

• What's in your Siege Sack?

Spit - - HEX Discussions

I thought it would be good to know what's available in the Sacks. Since nothing can be traded, this would be helpful in trying to figure out it you'd rather save up for a coin or board. Thanks for sharing!

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Spit - - Guides

A couple of builds around Lilygrove Warden. You probably won't be able to take over the world but they're pretty strong and fun. There's some write-up in the decklists. Razing Spirits - Focused around using Dreadlings and Hoppers to create an army of Spirits. Has good end-game with Grievous Phantoms and the Life from Deaths. Jumping Jacks - A different style of Spirit/Demon swarm deck that also features Stingy Jack who fills our deck with tricks and treats. *NOTE - Soulreaper's head equip is bug…

• Hell ya! I'm tickled to be able to work towards level rewards again. Hitting lv 100 was a real bummer. No complaints out of me.

Spit - - Guides

Methane WildFires

Spit - - Guides

So help me out. I'm failing to see the epicness of Ovo. I haven't tried this but from what I can see from looking at the decklist is that there are only 2 viable targets: Rimeclaw and Candlekit. I'm guessing that you want to hit the Rimeclaw but even so, is it all that? Just 2 targets seems risky. What am I missing here?

Spit - - Guides

The Dream/Discard deck is incredibly strong. I made 2 changes to Lyrgoiph's original version and now it's very consistant and I am frequently getting turn 2 kills. It takes a couple of runs to learn how to play effectively and to learn the different interactions, but when you get it mastered this deck is power and unfortunately nerf worthy. The Cyclops/Candlekin version is also incredibly strong and consistant. Along with the Crowd Roars this deck also feels like a nerf target, probably the Cycl…