Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Quote from Metronomy: “Chris Woods probably does little to no active programming on hex anymore. Maybe an hour or two per week. ” I can say factually that Woods is still around and still cares. Quote from Metronomy: “@BattleShopper I dont think they will do exalted picks. I mean...its a shame that people like Fred were not recognized but what good does it do to announce exalted when the game is dead? I feel conflicted. I guess you could say those people deserved it but then it could also cause a…

• So I know we're on radio silence mode. But one thing I wanted to point out: This is around the time we should be looking at the next set of Exalted right? While I completely understand the inability to commission the cards themselves, but I think its definitely worth announcing them and giving them the Kudos they deserve. Pointing them out costs exactly zero dollars, and I think would go a long way to at least brighten a few spirits.

• We have raised our price! Also we will be continuing to buy packs at this price until our needs are met, and we will make you aware when that occurs. Cheers, Matt

• Hey guys! Its time for the ramp up for Dead of Winter! And we'll be buying packs from YOU! We are paying $1.10 on every pack and $12 on every primal pack with no upper limits! Please check out buylist.battleshopper.com to get our rules and process, and then shoot us an email at buylist@battleshopper.com. This thread won't be actively monitored often, so PLEASE send us an email if you want to sell. Cheers, Matt

• We're looking to do some big stocking up! So we wanna buy your packs. Got a few extra from a draft? Sell em! Any amount the higher the better. $1 each! Just follow the instructions laid out here: battleshopper.com/topic/buylist and let me know how many packs you're trying to sell. (Also follow the other instructions like IGN and paypal address in it too!) Cheers, Matt

• Quote from Norwind: “The last couple of emails I sent you about selling you stuff on your buylist have never received responses. I hope it's an oversight, but it has made me not send you any more. ” So Battleshopper is a 1 man shop (me!) and I've been incredibly busy with my day job, and a few other things that have taken up a lot of my time. That said, most, if not all of those, are over now, and as such we should be good to give you very prompt responses. My apologies for that in the past. Quo…

• Quick bump to remind folks! And we're still buying packs too!

• Hey guys! Just wanted to remind you about our buylist! It can be found here: Battleshopper.com/topic/buylist and is updated daily. we're AGRESSIVELY buying a TON of cards right now and I think our prices reflect that. All the wells, dark hearts, and a ton of Frostheart staples! We need them all! We're also currently buying Frostheart packs at $1 each. PLEASE follow the directions on the best way to contact on the site (AKA: Email us at Buylist@battleshopper.com for the quickest response) Cheers,…

• First let me say that having any kind of proper app based Two Factor Authentication (2FA) is very admirable, and I thank you guys for doing it. That said, the 2FA we have at the moment is lacking in one key feature, specifically one time use backup codes. As it stands now, to my knowledge, if I somehow lose my 2FA device, I lose access to my account with no recourse. While it is typical for other 2FA systems where I can have a series of one time use codes set aside just in case something does ha…

• So I think we're good guys! We've gotten a pretty big response and I don't know if we'll need any more packs! Thanks to those who reached out!

• Hey guys! Do you have large amounts of platinum that you want to turn into cash money? Well help us get ready for Frostheart! We are looking to buy packs on release day from people in very large numbers! So we are offering $1 for Frostheart booster packs, and $10 for any Frostheart primals you generate while buying packs. Sadly we have a minimum pack requirement of at least 100 packs to take us up on this offer, because if we were buying single packs from people the logistics would become very c…

• And what everyone seems to be missing here: The "mute to ban" tatic won't work because if you look closely, they never use the same account twice since every time they spam the ad, they are instantly muted by a noble. They are using each account once. Muting it won't do anything since it'll never be used again.

• Quote from Mach: “Quote from Eraia: “If the person who supplied the plat was using plat they could trace to stolen credit cards or compromised accounts. Which a LOT of these sellers use. They might take action against the plat itself. ” How is that any different from using packs or cards? Packs, cards, and plat are all digital objects and are easily convertible. ” It goes something along these lines: I'm a credit card thief, I go in and buy large amounts of plat from HexEnt using stolen credit c…

• Quote from Insanctus: “Quote from BattleShopper: “[...] if you want singles buy plat and buy them on the AH legitimately, or use a service like Battleshopper. ” Wait what? They clearly said in the PSA that they allow us to sell (and obviously buy) cards. So while of course no one wants to support scammers (we value our collections right?) you absolutely should not be afraid to lose your account when buying cards from anyone. There is no whitelist of trustworthy shops and there should not be. We …

• Quote from Limestone: “I just want to clarify that when I said repeat offenders, I meant people who are repeatedly posting the cards for these prices and getting sales (which is as close to hard evidence as you get in these cases). Banning on the first offence without investigation could be dodgy there because it could literally just be people trying to screw the plat sellers (I know I'll have a go at it if I see one of these). Hell, I'd be happy to let Hex take the platinum back afterwards, I j…

• I was wondering when someone would post this on the forums. Found the bravery and the rest of them the day it occurs. Shared it with Chris Woods, and they're aware of the situation. Hadn't posted it here because didn't want to tip off the 3rd party guys that the jig is up. To clarify on some things, Limestone hit it on the head, by playing Hex, you agree to HexEnt's terms and they do what they want. The PSA they wrote a week or so ago is the only warning. Do NOT buy from these sites or you will …

• Hey guys, if you are unfamiliar with Battleshopper, let me introduce you. We are the simplest way to get your Hex singles you need for that sweet constructed deck. No longer do you have to fuss with trying to buy platinum, then wait till you can find a deal in the Auction House. Just go in, put what you want in the cart, and feel safe knowing that you are getting a price cheaper than that of the Auction House. That said, we also BUY cards, and thats what we're here talking about today. You can f…