Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 150.

• Looks like they haven't learned their lesson about communication after all. Why did we expect any different?

• Different meta

Autzen - - Feedback and Suggestions

Agreed.

• Oh I know, I don't expect anything at all to change. I guess it just felt kinda good talking about the game again. I have no hopes of anything actually happening.

• Quote from AceBladewing: “Ditch the auction house. Implement an offer/sell system like in Guild Wars 2. Win. ” I could definitely get on board with that.

• Just want to add that I get your viewpoint (@Surly), and I'm not trying to be salty about any of it. Apologies if my post came across that way. And no, I didn't make any assumptions about your KS status, I know I've seen your name around for a long while. Only reason I brought up the KS is because THAT was the vision of the game I bought into. I supported the company and the concept of what they were doing with hard cash before there was a product. I'm just trying to make the point that I was a …

• Quote from Surly: “This is a game not an investment vehicle. The collections have value stuff helped kill it. Destroy the value to help save the game. The odds are low but trying to preserve peoples' investment vehicle makes the chance near zero. ” I respectfully disagree. I wouldn't go so far as to say I view this game as an "investment vehicle", but one of the specific reasons I backed it during the KS was precisely because the collection would theoretically have value. I intentionally have a …

• Quote from Ramundi: “Quote from Autzen: “Let me preface this by saying I'm kind of a WW2 history nerd. But check out Kards. It's just released, a little rough around the edges, but I think it has some good potential. ” I don't know whether to kiss you or slap you. Tried the game out last night and I'm hooked. I might actually be willing to drop some cash on a digital card game again, damn you. Do you happen to know if they will wipe collections post-Early Access or anything like that? Couldn't f…

• Let me preface this by saying I'm kind of a WW2 history nerd. But check out Kards. It's just released, a little rough around the edges, but I think it has some good potential.

• Quote from Transience: “Quote from AceBladewing: “Quote from Vroengard: “MTG:A is a huge success and no other game can compete with it for reasonable income. You can't make both (1) a great game design-wise with (2) a lively competitive scene and with (3) longevity/future prospects when you absolutely HAVE to be content with minimum money. ” Do you not realize how many claims like this have been made in places where someone else DID compete with something and push it out of the top spot? Not jus…

• Hey, anybody remember this thread? Good Times. If I was a developer I would have given almost anything for such a passionate and invested fan base. I mean a literal year-long thread with suggestions and feedback about where how how to course correct and absolutely nothing. I haven't been here for about 6 months or so, but thought I'd take a look to see if the dumpster fire has been put out yet.

• Quote from Pofflord: “If they cant continue development as of right now, because they first need outside money or some form of revenue, then well okay. The thing that is really killing the game right now is people panicking they will loose all the money they already put into the game. Thats what is crashing the market and killing the game right now. If the Devs would make a convincing argument why and how the servers and service will be up and running for the next 5 years, I hardly believe it wo…

• I've been playing it a little. It's ok, it's got potential I think. If they can deliver on co-op I'll continue putting money in because hey, who else is doing that these days....? On a related note, Ertzi got me into Faeria over the weekend, and I'm pretty much playing that non-stop at the moment. It's not Hex, but it's polished, different, and fun. Just keeps going to show how much of an opportunity Hex squandered.

• Thronebreaker

Autzen - - HEX Discussions

On a related note, remember when HexEnt used to communicate with us like this? steamcommunity.com/games/50958…etail/1683672224348545248 Ah... a lifetime ago.

• Thronebreaker

I kinda agree. So many changes that it makes your head spin. BUT. This is going to be a standalone, singleplayer release. Here's hoping they can get it right, I'll be giving it a shot either way since THEY at least are attempting to make something.......

• Thronebreaker

Anybody else seen this today? rockpapershotgun.com/2018/08/2…lo-becomes-thronebreaker/ gog.com/game/gwent_thronebreaker Literally what people have been asking for for years in this game.

• Dino Watch

While this in no way restores my faith in the company, I want to acknowledge that there is a post. Even something as simple as this, with no new info, but saying that you hear us and understand that things are not peachy with the community at the moment will go a long way.

• Quote from Ossuary: “You guys REALLY need to fix the thing where the AI is too damn stupid to play thresholds based on what's actually in its deck. It's idiotic that it will only gain thresholds if it actively has a card in its hand it needs those thresholds for. What kind of lazy design is that? Let the AI see the threshold requirements of the frickin' deck. It's pathetic that you haven't done this in nearly 3 years. How long could it possibly take to add a check at the start of the game for "d…

• Quote from Coyote: “What is infinitely funny to me is the way this was announced. Friday update like usual, Melee rotation, obligatory Clash and Bash and "Few words from Cory" in the end, like nothing serious is happening ” As nearly everybody in this thread has mentioned, ongoing communication is key. I would love for Cory to even post in this thread saying he hears us, he understands, and he will do better. That one simple step would generate so much goodwill. He won't though. I've been burned…

• Any money they make from it is icing on the cake. I don't think people are advocating it for a long term solution, BUT: They already have the tech for it. there is really no development cost, nobody is playing limited at the moment anyways, so there is no opportunity cost as well. They need to earn back community trust. There are a significant number of posters who have said it's something that would help get them engaged again during the delay. Those two reasons alone make it worth it in my eye…

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Pandaemonium: “You know that is a oxymoron right, keeping a skeleton crew staff to work on anything for a few thousand when they could be revamping fundmental problems seems like a no brainer. ” I think you're misundstanding how this works. In order for Hex to DO a revamp of the scale you're talking(even assuming they're so inclined), they need money. If they lack the resources to pay for art, then they REALLY need money. It's rare for me t…