Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Screenreader Support

keign - - Feedback and Suggestions

I'm wondering if this could be a possible solution? This assumes of course the location of cards is constant in the sense that I'll always find something at certain coordinates, even if the cards themselves change every battle. superuser.com/questions/159618…pecific-screen-coordinate

• Screenreader Support

Thanks for the response! I saw somewhere that a controller works through the Steam version of the game, but idk how true that is/how much of a difference that makes. As to the ps4 version of the game, there would still have to be some sort of TTS implemented, as at least their version of the Screenreader is pretty lacking. Yeah, seems that keyboard support of some sort would be needed. Honestly, this is the first vaguely positive response I've gotten, so I appreciate it even if it can't be done …

• Screenreader Support

Hello. I'm totally blind and looking for a collectable card game with a decent community. I use a Screen reader to read most text and access a computer, my phone, and even a xbox. The problem is most CCGs are totally inaccessible to the software I use unless one were to use the proper tools to allow the two to interact. I have two questions. Firstly, could this be made screen reader accessible? Secondly, what pitfalls do people foresee even if the text were to be made readable? I'm assuming one …