Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• Quote from Transience: “Quote from Morwath: “Quote from Transience: “It's the RNG stuff that creates random cards from outside of decks that is the difference. Bloodbraid Elf still only results in a card that you consciously put in your deck. Merry Caravan can create anything. ” The difference is, you can play Momentum without Merry Caravan and dodge RNG, while you won't play Jund without BBE, because why would you do so?Also, it's not big difference, as BBE cascade can be revelant or irrevelant…

• Quote from cainhu: “Quote from Transience: “Optimism. The game itself is absolutely great. The gameplay is at least as good as MtG. The quality of card design is close to it. The client is lightyears better. I firmly believe it has the potential to become big. ” I would have agreed to you a few years back, but I think that ship was sailed away long ago. Maybe at the botched Steam release, maybe even sooner. Uhm, do we use the same client? I don't know about MTGO, but MTGA client is stable as a r…

• Quote from NeroJinous: “Funny thing is if you cashedout the momentum deck list last week you would be lucky to get $25 for it, so how exactly is it lowering your collection value if the cash out rate on these cards was less than the store price before precon release? ” For someone who never trades any in game property for cash only plat value matters, besides $25 is worth 4000+plat in 3rd party trading even during the better days of hex.

• Appreciate the effort, but the way you approach it is just extremely shady. Btw, cancel real money prize for tournaments-- release dirt cheap preconstructed decks was the exact route Perfect World took before they closed the Chinese server.

• Quote from Gregangel: “Quote from Thrawn: “These decks are amazing... ...And we received no advance warning. I spent $10 each on two Boltwing Phoenix less than a week ago. Would have waited for this deck, had I known. So I'm a bit salty about that. YOU could have had my money Hex, not a 3rd party! The day after I get on my Topdeck Radio soapbox about how Hex needs to completely revisit how they handle communication... they patch in precon decks that were never announced and aren't on the patch n…

• Quote from Karot: “After reading the discussion here I'm yet again dissapointed. Not in the company, mind you, I'm hugely dissapointed in the playerbase this time. Now, I try my hardest to concentrate on being positive and optymistic most of the time with an ocasional bad joke tossed in for Good measure, so please do excuse me for what I'm about to Ask my beloved fellow players: "The hell do you guys even want!?" Obvious answer, communication, I know, but that's not what I'm reffering to. We, as…

• Quote from Plotynus: “Quote from Venomspider: “The main problem arising from this way of implementing these decks is not the loss of value because, as people mentioned, the value is lost anyway as soon as this is announced. I think, however, that the value of these cards would have had more time to SLOWLY get to a lower level if an announcement had been made 2-3 weeks ago and not everyone is checking the forums and game every day, so these people just lost value right now and don't know anything…

• Quote from Silvanos: “Quote from Venomspider: “the value of these cards would have had more time to SLOWLY get to a lower level if an announcement had been made 2-3 weeks ago and not everyone is checking the forums and game every day, so these people just lost value right now and don't know anything about it. ” People who don't check the forums every day are much better off with a surprise release than they would be if they had announced it in the past. StorrowN's post is exactly why. Pre-announ…

• 3 goldfather + 3 pathfinder or 3 boltwing phoenix + 4 blightbark reserve +4 replipopper 4000 for 2500p? Are devs mad or something?! I appreciate the effort to lower the threshold for new players but this is just ridiculously harsh for old players. Now i wonder anyone ever plays limited again... Edit: I did forget to consider the fact that I already played with these cards for long and now it's a bit less painful. But there's no announcement at all and someone might just bought goldfather for 200…

• Is rowdy really tier 2? I think it was just as potent as momentum/candles. It fell in usage rate mainly because people haven't got their full sets of pipers/sugar rush

• Is he the best champion for ruby/sapphire control right now?

• If I am forced to meet the same guy over and over again at least allow me to switch decks, some match ups are just unwinnable.

• I agree that many decision was made poorly by devs and the player base is dwindling because of that, but I don't think aggro is too strong in this format... both my experience on ladder and previous bash result shows that aggro is presented in the meta but not even close to dominate it. When I play aggro the results almost always depend on who goes first in game 1...

• It can destroy many decks single-handedly, with the new gems it is also almost impossible to deal with. Mist+vanishing gems just provide too much protection which is very unhealthy. Seems dev already forgot how frustrating dealing with spellshield gems were. At least back then we have extinction...

• The title says all. Also two more bugs I've encountered: can't select brilliant annihilix when clash of steel resolves; my count dragomir triggers when opponent resurrect a troop

• What happened to haraza?

hugeheadliang - - HEX Discussions

kk found the patch notes, pretty sad they reversed the nerf

• What happened to haraza?

Haven't played for a while, heard that her banner no longer provides +1 ATK but apparently it still does in game.

• I was playing this sapphire-wild deck recently hexpvptools.net/tournament/1126704087/player/3084826 and one thing annoyed me was that sometimes palm of granite couldn't find any wild shard in the late game. As the wild threshold could be from wells or coins, it was very hard to track how many wild shards I played myself. Another card game I played - the eternal card game - uses a similar threshold system as hex and in that game players get the option to view resources played by hover the mouse o…

• Was playing as sapphire/wild ramp (or control?) against ruby/sapphire sockets, I used runebind on his dark heart and used pippit hustler to transform his animus of nulzann into a Shamrock (btw, that's the 2nd Shamrock I transformed in 2 days... only played 3-4 games a day). When I played a dark heart of my own, the ability of Shamrock triggers and made him play his dark heart again. However, I didn't get priority to counter his dark heart. I can understand how this happened but not sure if it wa…

• Hexpvptools is down?

Quote from Fred: “Quote from xbete: “I also have a gap starting Sat Nov 25 2017 08:27:16 and ending today if that helps any. But not complaining, such a great service Fred, so thank you. ” The decks should be recovered by now. Let me know if the gap is still there. ” Just noticed the website stopped recording tournaments since Wednesday, guess something went wrong again? Sorry if my constantly update of this post feels annoying, just want to make sure you are aware of the issue. btw, it seems th…