Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Looks good tbh and I am impressed with how well the article was written and explained the thought process of every change so well. Even if I were disagree with a change or changes at least I know the thought process and rationale behind it. Well done. Can't wait to see how these changes impact the meta.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Forgotron: “Honestly, if it is aimed at collectors then why make a deck at all? What collector needs or wants more of 90% of that deck? Just charge me 20$ for some really cool AAA and AA. Collectors will still buy. Putting it in deck form also leaves room for new players to stumble on to it and think it is a good idea to buy it. God would they be disappointing with most of the decks on there. My point: If you want to sell competitive decks to help new players th…

• Honestly, if it is aimed at collectors then why make a deck at all? What collector needs or wants more of 90% of that deck? Just charge me 20$ for some really cool AAA and AA. Collectors will still buy. Putting it in deck form also leaves room for new players to stumble on to it and think it is a good idea to buy it. God would they be disappointing with most of the decks on there. My point: If you want to sell competitive decks to help new players then do that. If you want to sell collector AAA …

• Greetings friends, I will be using this space to, when available, advertise offers and trade opportunities. It will also be used for customers to post feedback and potential clients to read the testimonials (hopefully positive) and feel confident in my integrity as a buyer and seller. Currently: I will sell any card or item that is currently listed on the AH at 50% of the price for $ payment via PayPal I will sell any pack for 1$ via PayPal - Exceptions being Primal Packs, immortal packs not sol…

• Greetings friends, I have traded with this individual on a couple occasions and all interactions and transactions went very well. Also, I too have some junk I would love to trade for other junk to complete playersets. Please consider sending me a trade. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/wishlist=21201

• Quote from DjinnNtoniC: “With the exception of Havok not single exalted player is streaming hex or even playing it currently. I don't know if this is the result of the meta and frankly I don't care. These people were giving high honors within the community, by the community and because they don't find the game interesting right now or whatever reason they have for not playing is fairly inexcusable. When you carry a high honor such as the title of exalted you become, not by contract, but by commu…

• Solution: Prevent private matches from being seen with the tool and allow anyone to spectate ranked ladder matches. Solved.

• I would also like to add that Crackling Magma is decent against the mirror and it also kills Blight Knights.

• Hello, Trying to trade/sell my PVE cards and equipment. I will accept trades that have current pvp cards in them, bids in plat and bids in gold. Very reasonable prices. I don't play PVE and just want to get some value out of them. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=21201&pve=true hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/equipment/collection=21201 Bonus value if you can prove you are a new player.