Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

• Press F for Hex TCG Browser

Aiyers - - HEX Fansites

Just in case I'm doing it wrong... is it still largely under construction or are some of the features available? I don't see anything whenever I head over there. I should add, there are no cards or equipment whatsoever.

• buy cards, equips

Aiyers - - Auction House and Trading

Hi, I listed all of those items (3 cassandras and both equipment) for the prices you listed. EDIT: Someone bought them all, hope it was you!

• Something wrong with the servers? EDIT: Deleted api.ini per the other threads, that stopped the errors.

• Quote from Fred: “Quote from Tanaka: “On a another note, it seems that hex.tcgbrowser is down. Maybe they could be willing to start up again if there is going to be an influxx of players. ” As far as I know, TcgBrowser has been up and down sporadically in the past year. There's been a few threads in these forums saying it was down and then it would come back up again the next day. My guess is you should just wait a few hours and it will be back up. ” The last time I visited tcgbrowser there was …

• Quote from Fred: “Quote from Aiyers: “You spoke about this concept of a "HEX 2". Why would you need for there to be a HEX 2? ” (This is simply an informed guess but I am not privy to any private technical information) I would speculate that it's because the code base for the original HEX is a mess. What little insights I've had into it, it's not gracious. The original reason why the alpha got delayed by several months way back in 2013 was because the code that they received from some third party…

• Quote from Fred: “Wow, not the update I expected, but one that is full of hope. It might just be time for me to dust off the servers and come back online. I've kept collecting all the data during that downtime, and there might be quite a backlog to process, hopefully it won't take more than a few weeks to crunch the numbers. ” Now your update is the best news I've heard in some time I see there's over 30 people who logged in following that letter release. I hope Cory understands that there's sti…

• Yes, it's refreshing to hear that Cory is still around and that they have used this time to think about the new direction for the game. I have some questions that I hope Cory will entertain: 1: You spoke about this concept of a "HEX 2". Why would you need for there to be a HEX 2? You have previously spoken about unimplemented content so why not work to bring that content to this game? There's nothing wrong with keeps, crafting, raids, clans, etc. 2: Why the decision to go completely silent? You …

• Only one explanation- this is the work of the spirit of Colin.

• For what it's worth zoominfo.com/c/hex-entertainment-llc/450532157 It looks like their page was updated in the last couple of months. I don't know how to explain that revenue splurt but the drop in Q3 2018 is not surprising. Don't know if that means something is moving or if it's just faulty data.

• Got my account back, yay

• Can't play anymore Sent in a ticket, still "waiting for support" Did receive an email saying "we're working on it"... wonder what there is to "work on" given I only asked to temporarily remove the two step since I got a replacement device to serve as a host. Anyone have any luck or should I just move on?

• The main difference is the aforementioned games were bad games. Hex is not. All we need is a HXE representative to come talk with us and let us in on the short and long term plans. The game itself is not a bad game. When we started, the weekly updates were actually weekly updates with substance that led to hype and excitement and all we have now is another boilerplate message about clash/bash.

• What's in your Siege Sack?

Aiyers - - HEX Discussions

Just to confirm all of this is account binded or is some of this loot tradeable?

• Hexprimal and Battleshopper are great editions to the game. Extremely straight forward, they show you their products and post a price. If you are good with it, you transact. Simple as that. They send product quickly and make it easy to do business. Try to run a competitor site and you'll quickly see getting rich quick will not even be in the top 10 of your thoughts. "But you are selling Voice of D'endrrah for 9.16$ when it's between 520 and 795 plat ingame." completely misses the point that has …

• Back to original topic: My only concerns are there are cards here like Exalted Pathfinder which I recall very recently being placed on the watch list for a ban. Would be extremely $hitty for someone to buy a deck only to have one or more cards banned in a relatively quick manner.

• Does anyone know where images of the Doombringer related sleeves are?

• Rakshani the Spiteblade

Aiyers - - Bugs and Tech Issues

When playing as Rakshani, the computer doesn't seem to do anything.

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Aiyers - - Guides

Been playing around with this one: Ghostblade Duelist (Chest equipment) + Light 'em Up, endless combo The problem I noticed was that you need both of those plus some way to reduce the light 'em up's cost to 0 meaning a minimum of three cards. When you finally get there, there's a ton of clicking as you wittle the opponent down. Deck takes a bit of luck or setup time that I don't believe it's worth it.

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Aiyers - - Guides

Welcome to the club!

• New Kismet Packs?

Aiyers - - HEX Discussions

It's been awhile, and just wondering when the new Kismet Packs are coming in.