Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 179.

• Glad to hear from you again Cory. And see how lively the thread suddenly became? It seems many veterans have still been lurking around to see if something moves, just like me. Might be really healthy to keep up some kind of communication going forward. I'll be sure to keep an eye on how the game develops and might join one of those monday drafts with the devs if I find the time. One thing is for sure: I've had a great time with Hex and really hope I will have again in the future. Best of luck to…

• 1M gold giveaway

Insanctus - - HEX Discussions

IGN Insanctus

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from RoyG: “This Friday is really exciting since Cory promised they will be able to get money for set 10 art about 2 months ago in 2 months. ” Quote from Cory: “[...] Until these plans are finalized, we must be very careful with the resources we have available. We continue to have our team in place and working on the game, BUT we must delay Set 10 until we are in a place to kick off the art acquisition (the Set is designed, but we didn’t feel comfortable ordering art given our current cash…

• It pains me to see how this community went from overly supportive and friendly to downright sarcastic and cynical How times change.

• A point of view

Insanctus - - Feedback and Suggestions

Just to throw in some numbers, according to TCGBrowser Set 1 had: 316 Cards (including champions) 15 Chests drops (cards and mercs) 9 Wheels of Fate drops (cards and mercs) -> 385 but let's not forget: 3 Wheels of Fate sleeves 3 Primal Chest sleeves 17 Kickstarter sleeves (if you want to count them in) -> 408 then we have equipment: 102 Chest drops 6 Wheels of Fate drops Even if we count those equipment icons as 1/4th of a card art we have a total of 435 which would break down to around 2300 per…

• A point of view

Quote from Arkansaw: “Best PvP event ever: hexpvptools.net/tournament/1135309304 ” It is called "Singles Night" for a reason.

• Sick sleeve, glad to see they keep up the level of quality for new ladder sleeves.

• I still love this game aswell. But I have to admit that I am really missing the times when we were hyped about upcoming features. No one knows what they are currently working on and the Dev-Streams don't give any insight aswell. I would absolutely LOVE watching them if they provided anything substantial. Where has all the hype gone? It feels like Hex does not know where to go next with their product. You have to keep your community excited about your game. Looking forward to something that might…

• Just want to provide some additional information. This bug seems to occur when you want to sell equipment you are using in an active siege (maybe unfinished FRA counts aswell?). I had 2 pieces of said equipment and could only post it when i withdrew my siege. I didn't remove the equip from those decks to do so and could put up my siege again afterwards.

• I think my favorite and most memorable Immortal Card has to be Vampire King. Not only has it been insanely strong, I also loved the art and mechanic. When I was a new player starting with set 3 this has always been a chase card for me. I remember dreaming of one day piloting a Tier 1 Deck. His price tag always kept me away from getting one on the Auction House tho. Then one day when randomly buying some set 1 packs my first Primal procced and boom: 8A6DB5A137D4B41E1102B4A6E8571625BD4EABD0 This p…

• N5u0dZp.png giphy.gif

• As far as I understand from what CW said and has shown on stream the AI values the cards in his hand depending on the board state and adds to that value if one card influences another one in hand to determine the play order. Maybe playing LV in that state does not seem profitable enough as it only kills 1 troop (combined enemy troop value < LV value). The AI also seems to ignore altered card text and instead has a dynamic threat level for each card (which is either predetermined or altered by wh…

• Quote from Wolzarg: “Can we have confirmation that the bonus star for 2-0 still remains it matters a lot since if it doesn't you just made the grind longer? ” I'd love to know this aswell.

• Wow, what an awesome tool! Great job! Had to do one for an old idea aswell: t9ZkpsL.png EDIT: Factions are missing btw This one would be Underworld of course. Will edit it in if it gets implemented. EDIT2: Done.

• Prize Split Button

While I'm not necessarily against the idea there are some questions popping into my mind: - what about stuff you win by going 3-0 like during release celebration? - what about stuff you get every x wins like during kismet drafts? - what about ladder rating and xp? - how long into the game will you be able to do this? (to prevent people from always prompting while losing) - can you only do this during your phase? If not, what happens if the opponent currently is rapidly clicking or spacing throug…

• Twitch drops

Twitch Drops for a limited time period would be nice, same with Twitch Prime Loot. Another very good option are special discounts for PS Plus tho. You could include free low-tier stuff and discounted tier 2-3 decks. Not only would that bring attention to the game (many players browse the monthly discounted stuff), it would also give new players on PS4 something useful to start with.

• If they do not want to make all gems avaible for whatever reason they could at least add something like "core gems" in PVE as they did with commons in PVP.

• The Spider is dying...

Sad to hear this, your streams have always been quite unique and refreshing. Do what's best for you but keep in mind that quite a few people will be welcoming you with open arms if you decide to come back Btw I once fell asleep while watching your stream via projector and woke up to that giant creepy offline image. Kinda unsettling

• I just want to throw in that certain individuals manipulating the AH by buying every copy of a rare/legendary just to put them back in for a much higher price doesn't help either, especially when you consider ps4 players limited access and missing knowledge about hexprice etc..

• Quote from Etria: “ Just using Corners as an example. I'm sure there are others. ” To this day I wonder what EXTREME in Feral Go-Zones card text stands for. Probably nothing? Could be anything tbh. There are bugs I definitely wouldn't have identified as such, like not being able to target Brilliant Annihilix after Clash of Steel some weeks ago. Shifting this responsibility to the player is worrying imho. I mean he "only" got DQed but I know I'd not be in the best mood if someone DQs me out of to…