Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Saarthu with equips is the best dragon. S/B gives you him, Zeedu, Ryalinth, Synn... Uru is actually the crappy dragon here, but throw a copy in anyway. From there add some cheap removal and card draw, the deck practically builds itself and is very good.

• Friday Update! 7.14.17

Chimera - - HEX Discussions

Best Friday update yet. I definitely needed more ninja docu-dramas in my life.

• Agree with both. I have also been annoyed by the similarity of Blindside and Outflank. They're both diamond quick action stat boosters, and both depict a dark figure that is hard to make out at minimized pic size surrounded by light. I've cast Outflank before thinking it was Blindside, and effectively blindsided myself.

• Quote from Brynhildr: “The Problem: The Chat box UI is outdated and makes it difficult to participate in Social features in Hex. For example, only three or four messages are generally able to be seen on the chat window at a time which can make it difficult to follow a conversation during peak times. The many tabs and inability to resize chat make the interface extremely difficult to use. For a game billing itself as an MMORPG, having a more intuitive chat interface would make things much easier …

• Arcanum Vault Update

The calendar says the event starts at 11 am PT. My computer says it is 11:18 Pacific Time. Either the vault is late, or I am really bad at time zones.

• Arcanum Vault Update

Did the schedule change? No sign of the first vault in game, and it should start in 7 mins.

• This is a bit upsetting to me. I didn't link my account to steam just because I wanted to support the devs and now that choice is preventing me from getting better deals in game. Will there ever be similar sales for players that don't use steam? Or are those only for enticing new players on the bigger marketing platform?

• Void access voided in the tournaments this weekend. Was quite frustrating.

• Quote from AnomalyCobra: “ In MMOs if you can't beat a side dungeon or raid... what do you do? Do you whine on forums for them to nerf the dungeon? No you go do other crap to get stronger and go back and beat it ” Got a good laugh from this. A lot of people choose the whining option. It's true that Wiktor is the only remaining hard part of AZ1, and part of me says he should stay that way to give new players something that requires customizing their decks. But it also could make the new players g…

• I was rank 50 in limited. Entered a gauntlet, played to 4-2 and stopped because of the announcement of a tournament patch, came out at rank 272... No I would not be ok with them using the top 100. I will be very upset if this bug keeps me out of the CCS.

• 1. 44 2. 987 3. 5 4. 702 5. Brilliant Tactician Good luck Colin!

• This is mostly good stuff... But I really dislike the Lysander change. He was not overpowered in limited, he was just the easiest champion to use with the best shard in the format. As Biz pointed out, his lack of popularity in evo proves it. This change renders him bad in all formats, which is really a shame for constructed where he was an interesting fringe option previously. The wildshaper change is confusing. I play a lot of limited, and imo he was never a particularly good champion. I don't …