Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Haha I thought from the title some of the news would be that hex was about to get a tablet optimized version

• HEX: The now and the future

Taqo - - HEX Discussions

Quote from OzawaWanderer: “Quote from Taqo: “Quote from Vroengard: “I wonder if they're entertaining the notion of using crowdfunding for the revamp/relaunch/Hex 2.0. ” I'd back that! Even if it meant we would just get another 1-2 year of pve content, if say hex 2 would eventually fail too. ” Hey can someone besides me have some semblance of positivity? ” Wasn't mean't as negativity, just stating that I LOVE THIS GAME and would back it EVEN IF it would fail again, not saying it would but IF. I'm…

• HEX: The now and the future

Taqo - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Vroengard: “I wonder if they're entertaining the notion of using crowdfunding for the revamp/relaunch/Hex 2.0. ” I'd back that! Even if it meant we would just get another 1-2 year of pve content, if say hex 2 would eventually fail too.

• Quote from Firellius: “Cory openly declared his hostility towards the playerbase in the Friday update that followed, and ever since, the forums have been dying at a very fast pace. ” As someone that been very inactive in the forums and game overall lately, could someone shed some light on what you mean with this? What happened?

• 1vo4zw.jpg At this point you really have to either unnerf slaughtergear or start hammering down hard on the top contenders.

• Gave the deck a try but found it mediocre. The best play is to make copies of replicator, but replicator alone is a flying 1/1 that is quite easy to remove. Even if you would wait and play the replicator until you can play 2 the same turn theres also cards like "destroy target flying troop" that can break you. The deck IMO relies on Replicator too much, its very weak without a replicator. I'm not a big fan of decks that relies on 4 cards in the deck this much. The problem IMO with running a slau…

• Quote from Wolzarg: “The nerf to slaughtergear is fairly unjust and i think it scares people to invest in cards because they might be nerfed to oblivion. ” This 100%. Havent spent a cent on Hex since this nerf. This nerf left a really bad taste in my mouth when it comes to buying pve cards. I just see no point in it anymore when a nerf like this could happened again. Thats coming from someone that usually spends a lot of money on hex whenever theres new pve content. I wish I could enjoy the new …

• kIinM3s.jpg 1si26t.jpg 1si35f.jpg

• c4VzfGi.png As the servers went down we had no idea that this day would forever be a day to remember. Not because we gained something but because of what was taken away from us. The memory of this day will forever be on our minds as we live in constant fear of history repeating itself again. Remember 29/06-2017 and let's come together this day every year and celebrate not what our fallen heroes became but what they were to us before this day. I now name this day 29/06 as the official Slaughterge…