Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• I need help to connect

VideoGag - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Well i did it anyway it worked as expected. thx

• I need help to connect

Thats something i would prefer to avoid cause my internet isnt fast. Thats why im asking for help before doing that.

• I need help to connect

Hello It has been some time since i cannot connect to the game. The launcher is stuck (see picture) and i cannot even click 'repare install' so i dont know how i can fix. Any help would be appreciate thx

• That would be amazing !! Thanks !!!

• My in game name is the same: VideoGag

• Hi im getting kind of flooded with some extra equips with value. And im also looking for some that i dont have . I want to trade for them not buying them. Im trying for days now to ask in trade chat in game but i think it'll be easier here with the list of what i have and what i need. Please take a look a the list an think about a deal we can make together (the goal is to do fair trades so dont hesitate to ask for multiple equips in exchange ) What i need: -Robo-Oil for Robogoyle (I found that o…

• 1M gold giveaway

VideoGag - - HEX Discussions

ign: VideoGag

• Hex is crashed ?

Daniel_Harper they did resolve the issue and GreentalX and myself are able to log in now. What about you?

• Hex support

I works ! Im happy Thank you very much

• Hex support

@Dinotropia Done thank you

• Hex support

Maybe someone will help in 2020

• Hex support

Hello I wonder if Hex support is still active ? Because I've send a ticket last week for a crash and still no answer. And more important i've send a ticket yesterday because i can't connect to the game for 30 hours now. And i get no help about it I included the output log to the ticket screenshot etc. Anyone could help me please

• Hex is crashed ?

Ok. Let me know here if they answer your ticket (i'll do the same). Did you try the "repair install" button? I did it twice and it didnt work but maybe you'll be more lucky.

• Hex is crashed ?

20h that im stuck. [PSN]GreentalX did you resolve your problem ?

• Hex is crashed ?

Wow thanks for your comment [psn]Greentalx. Im still stuck in loading data screen every time i try to log in. Even after i reapair the install! Now im confused about why some ppl can connect and why some just cant... Something happened and nobody is talking about it... I also wrote a ticket to Hexsupport but im still waiting some help.

• Hex is crashed ?

That's what i did > Alt+F4 then restart the game. But im was not able to log in anymore and im still in this situation. Since you logged in fine this moning I guess its only me

• Hex is crashed ?

15 Jan 2019 I was playin Fight Night waiting for round 3 The moment everybody finish round 2 the countdown started.... 3...2...1..........Nothing ? Asked in chat (general and some wispers to ppl playing fight night with me) Nobody aswer... So after few minute i want to get my round 3 ! I Alt+F4 and then impossible to get back in Hex >>>> Loading Data... Loading Data... Loading Data... Anyone experiences related issues ?