Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Quote from Amostephil: “ quash ridge tusker anyone? But this time without "until end of turn" i like the animist! ” Animist give other troop his attack or double that troop attack? I would say that second. If that is the case he is great to buff troop with evasion and high attack.

• So, Blight Knight and gg? You need to dig for Transmogrifade, if you didnt Dingle or interrupted it. A bit low amount of answers to deal with card for 2 resources that probably will kill the deck.

• 1. 53 2. 1280 3. 21 4. 180 5. Scales of Twilight

• Sir Draxard concern

Reggi - - HEX Discussions

I dont really see problem with that. It can happen, sure, but on other hand more common will be option when you have that card on table that gave you 25 life and then its transformed and then you will not lose life when it leave table. Upside and downside. So we should ban every card in transformation that are too strong or too weak? So maybe it would be better to ban a transforming cards? Its random, when you transform your opponent troop you can get bonus in cards that will actually help you w…

• Set 7: Frostheart Spoiler Thread

Quote from AceBladewing: “What the hell is with the blood and wild hate? Why don't the other shards have equal hate? ” On that hate cards - you have two sides Blood + Wild and Ruby + Diamond + Sapphire. On every color you have hate to enemy "team". So you have more hate against Wild and Blood, but on other hand, Blood and Wild cards have more targets (they target 3 shards, not 2).

• Set 7: Frostheart Spoiler Thread

Quote from Steric: “So am I missing something or is there no difference between this card having "Once Per turn" and having "1-SHOT"? Regardless, this seems sweet in limited with the Puff the Magic Cloud and "Go Nuts" and I expect we'll see a lot more of these transformation effects. ” 1-SHOT - one time in that MATCH Once per turne - once per turn To do similar thing that card should have "revert" on end of turn (or at start of your turn). And still it would be diffirent. Right now it copy somet…

• Pleasure To Die For (spoiler)

Wow, that is pretty damn strong card. In sacrifice deck it can be 6/6 fly on T3 (dreadling are great to target with ability when succubus die) and even without deck around sacrfice we have 3 attack on T3 with fly that opponent dont want to kill (unless its only troop we control). I hope that deathcry.dec will be a thing

• Quote from Zeph: “Corey said it would be a small update. With the announcement of Frostheart everyone is guessing at what it could be and I feel they this could leave to disappointment which could be avoided if they would say what it is. We know set 7 is really close so as they come hand I hand surely they should say by now. What do you guys think? ” They will tell us what this update will be when they will want it. Why so inpatient? Just like spoiler season of set 7, someone could ask for full …

• Frostheart Gems

Reggi - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Plotynus: “The return of the bury gem (a little nerfed) is something too. ” Well, for me its actually buff of bury gem. I know last one was milling for Attack + Defence, but new one is a MINOR,