Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 98.

• S9 Draft Meta

Morshadoom - - Strategies and Decklists

Probably far more than 100 S9 drafts done till now... I would say several archetypes are strong: Wild/Ruby full aggro Wild/Ruby+ Diamond or Blood aggro Diamond/Wild/Blood Troop flood (with sac a troop +1/+1 for all other) Ruby/Sapphire/Diamond (controll or aggro version, both viable) 4-5 color controll (Multicolor champ) Ruby/Sapphire/Blood (Discard Champ to deal 3 damage for 5 charges) Wild/Sapphire +Diamond or Blood (Berry Champ) In fact, Set 9 is such a well built set, you have amazing many p…

• Nah I like it, I mean its cosmetic und guys who are new to the game would not know why its more expanisive than other boards. And I am pretty sure, HEX can use any $ it gets from people for the new start But yes, many old and new players will buy that Wizard board , as its still amazing and 10$ is cheap imo.

• Quote from Erukk: “Quote from Morshadoom: “And to all the hater guys here on this forum: Please do me a favor and stay away (forever), in game and here in forum. We don't need you, HEX does not need you. Thanks. Greetings, Morshadoom ” You do realize that those "haters" were Hex's biggest buyers and supporters, spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars, right? It's a good thing that Hex still has their attention, even if it's negative attention at the moment, because that means there is stil…

• Hi Cory, hopefully you read the few lines I got 3725 hours of HEX on my steam account, and its still increasing, especially on weekends. Guess a few thousands hours are not counted on non-steam-playing, but thats fine, guess you know that here is one of the guys that believed in HEX since day one. And opposite to many others speaking in this forum, I never stopped believing, really (although the last couple of months were hard). Sure, there were things I could not accept too, and I wish things w…

• New Frost Arena cards?

Morshadoom - - HEX Discussions

Ok. Got a few Amborsia already, with Dungeoncrawler you get a lot of loots... but this card was forbidden for me so far it seems

• New Frost Arena cards?

This one for example (they are new for me at least, but yes, very unlikly that there was an update, probably I just got unlucky in the few runs I made in the recent months that I never seen it). Engraver Will do a few more runs when I get time.

• New Frost Arena cards?

It was some weeks ago I played my last Frost Arena run. Than, this weekend, I noticed several new cards and equipment (?) as rewards. Anybody else noticed this "ninja update" or did I just miss something that happened long time ago?

• 1M gold giveaway

I still like the game a lot, and could use the gold to spin 1 mio chests (approximatly) IGN: morshadoom

• Funny to see Artifact get crushed on Steam with reviews. I think they have even worse feedback than HEX had in the beginning. But yes, this will be the holy grail for people liking card games!

• Bulldog

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Insanctus: “Quote from RoyG: “This Friday is really exciting since Cory promised they will be able to get money for set 10 art about 2 months ago in 2 months. ” Quote from Cory: “[...] Until these plans are finalized, we must be very careful with the resources we have available. We continue to have our team in place and working on the game, BUT we must delay Set 10 until we are in a place to kick off the art acquisition (the Set is designed, but we didn’t feel comfortable ordering art…

• Quote from Dethington: “Quote from Frederik: “Quote from Ossuary: “Quote from Frederik: “Quote from Ossuary: “I think it's adorable that there's anyone left who believes the lie that the only thing stopping Set 10 from coming out is the lack of art. It hasn't been coded, either. And there's nobody left TO code it, so it's never going to GET coded. The lack of art was just a less harmful cover story than the truth. Don't be fooled by corporate speak and obvious hype / lies. ” They said the set wa…

• I would donate 100 $ too. Probably 200$. 100 as I still love this game, and 100 to shock the cry baby guys lurking and destroying this forum for months.

• Quote from Jangles: “"You're the only guy to complain about this" Next post "Oh look it's this thread again." Hm... ” There is no issue. What he means with "oh look it's this thread again": Once every one or probably two months there is somebody who just had very bad luck like: - drawing no shards - drawing extremly many shards - not drawing the power cards all the time - opponent always drawing his single bomb in every game Etc etc Not exactly same content of complain, but always same reason it…

• We got quit a bit off-topic, didn't we? On topic: I dislike the latest change a lot, as it almost completly shuts down attacks the first 24 hours. Booooring! Attacking not feeding sacks amount hurts, although I know that SOMETHING had to be done against our "lets exploit this to death"-guys, that got battleboard and more in a few days... (thanks guys, for me YOU screwed this up) When keeps get around 50 sacks action starts, but I see so far only tier1 attackers, everyone else stays out of siege …

• I love this mode. Its a lot with RNG, but decisions are still important and can shift a game in your advantage. Already starts at beginning of game: Let opponent go first or not?

• Nice update! I like the new Merry Melee mode very much, as others, I might play that even after getting the sleeve. I dont play much constructed, even less immortal, but I think its important to have a constructed gauntlet available. Btw, take that as a promise: If I see someday an update post with 4 pages filled with only positive feedback from diffrent users, will be sending 1 pack to the 50 first posters in that thread.

• I'll buy 200 too if there is no cheaper price around release date (which I doubt)

• Its not implemented yet, but think you can add the account leveling upgrade to the list too. People clearly were asking for that one too. Ofc (as with every other point of the list) the same people as always complained about the way of upgrade, but this is another story. Ah and this is non competitive, too!

• I thought to write a long post about this, but I think I can make it short: HEX forum: where cry babies meets to exploit the game I am at a point where I think that shutting down the forum would help HEX a lot more than it harms.