Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• Thank you Transience

• I wrote wrong, not "trade", but rather just send it to a friend

• Good afternoon is it possible to send sleeve to other players via email system? Buying is also possible? I'm gaining some by raising levels, but I wanted to see if I could buy and trade between players

• Undead Plant deck

Giorgioneb - - Strategies and Decklists

I'll take a look at the decks in the store, the problem with these camps are the prices ... The prices of the championships in immortal are high..kkkk. They could be for free = / Thanks for your help, I'm slowly adding experience

• Undead Plant deck

ok, I understood your point, is that at the time I was creating the deck, I saw that there is immortal and standard, but I realized that the standard is only valid for a certain period, then the cards are no longer valid, I was afraid ' lose 'this money. In the case of Standard which is what you are recommending, do I already buy a deck built for this format?

• Undead Plant deck

Thank you for your reply, But why do you think the deck would have problem in immortal? Is it because of the cost of the cards? Are the synergies between the cards not legal?

• Undead Plant deck

I wonder if it is 'playable', and if you have suggestions please let me know.

• Undead Plant deck

good afternoon everyone I am creating a deck in immortal format, I am a beginner, and I would like your feedback before I go buying the platinum..rsrsrs champion: Plagueroot the Hollow creature: 4x Blightbush 4x Blightseed Fiddler 4x Baroness Floriana 3x Verdant Wyldeboar 3x Blightbark Burster 3x Herald of Thorns 3x Wrathwood Master Moss 2x Grounds Creeper 1x Herald of Roses magics: 4x Oakhenge Ceremony 3x Call the Grave 2x Gruesome Deed 2x Kill resources: 22 10x wild 9x blood 3x Well of Ancient…

• Standard vs Immortal

Giorgioneb - - New Player Help

hello jluso Thanks for the feedback. I understand a little bit now, but in the case of the standard, the cards say have a "validity" to be used on the decks? For example, I think in MTG, a standard deck cards are valid from the last three expansions, something like this applies to HEX? Or I can mount a standard deck and it will always be worth the time. Thank you

• Standard vs Immortal

Giorgioneb - - New Player Help

good afternoon everyone I set up my first deck and would like to understand how the championships actually work. My deck is valid for immortal format. However many championships or 1x1 are for the standard formats. What is the standard difference for immortal? Are there any championships for both? What are the advantages and disadvantages between them? Thank you

• Hi Zelwindin, Thank you. About the question 1, i found this site hexcompendium.com/index.php?title=Rage Only change de abilities on URL and will show how to work.

• good afternoon I have two doubts in the game: 1- Is there any place in the forum or inside the game that shows the definition of all the existing abilities of the cards? Example: "conscript", "escalation" and etc? I'm using hex.tcgbrowser.com/ to build a deck, but it does not explain what each abilities does. 2- How do I send cards to other players? I tried the email system, but it is not attached, is it from there that it does? Thank you.

• Hello everyone, In the game is it possible to battle between 3 or more players at the same time? Or something like the "Two-Headed Giant" MTG? On some cards I noticed the text "each opposing champion". Thank you.

• I understand, but does this only occur in the correct campaign mode? Already taking advantage of the subject, the immortal format, it is not possible to use equipment? I bought some, and found that it does not fit to equip

• Hello everyone, I need to get a doubt, I created an elves/valor deck, it is valid in immortal PvP format. But when I use it in campaign mode, it appears as an invalid deck. The message displayed is: "Deck does not satisfy the following restriction: * Elven Racial Restriction". And it is only worth putting 2 to 3 copies on the deck, why this? thank you

• That sad!!

• good afternoon The HEX: Card Clash for the PS4 was officially released. Is there a version for XBOX ONE? Thank you

• Hello, thank you for everyone's return. I'll try

• good afternoon, I am in the process of buying platinum, but I would like to ask a question: Is it possible to transfer platinum / gold to other player? Or even Cards? Thank you

• Hello, thank you for the feedback. As it is not yet fully translated, is it not better to take off this option to select that language? Because some skills do not show the description of what they do, they are empty, buttons without text, other layout bugs. This can frustrate some users.