Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

• The stakes are already pretty low but there does need to be something there I think. The biggest problem with removing stakes is people will concede early and all the fun close games stop happening. The number of games I have had where it was very close or I was praying for a sweeper for a couple turns to get me back in the game were the most fun and they likely go if there is no skin in the game. I have been enjoying them and played more Hex this weekend than the last 2 months combined almost. …

• I am a little curious how a turn timer works when you can respond to things and have your own priorities to play things on opponents turns. Unless there are specific restrictions on when quick things can be played other than simply when you have priority it seems untenable. Even if you say gave both players an equal turn timer what then happens if say the first person goes to time - can their opponent then play anything they want without the opponent being able to react that seems pretty bad. I …

• Full disclosure didn't read the whole thread. For me its a reward for cracking packs which means you shouldn't get them if you don't crack the packs. Don't think of them as being in the pack that is cracked but randomly generated when you crack packs then pack contents are always the same so you can be happy. Personally I think they went a little far with the odds because ~100 packs to get all the sleeves seems a little high either higher odds or less sleeves would have worked for me there. What…

• Bash/Clash change is great I will finally get a chance to start playing again, thanks Hex.

• Maybe a constant or artifact that lets you use your charge power an additional time and gives you a charge each time you use a charge power.

• I mean you don't have to play, personally I want 222 again since that is my favourite format but 443 might be ok too. I don't want a super long flashback schedule though so my preference is 2 weeks of flashback while we are in spoiler season. If they want to do more than 2 weeks I want a couple different flashbacks.

• Personally I don't really like the exalted program in general and find toxicity and disrespect to be overly normalised in card games. That said I can opt out of the things I don't like which includes many streams. I hear everyone praise this community a lot but that is pretty much only true until someone disagrees and if someone wants to hate on others that's fine as long as you also don't like them which to me is not what we should aspire to. I get that the internet isn't the best place in the …

• Havoc pointed out your original deck to me Yasi and I was preoccupied so i scanned it and it looked ok then he told me there were 6 rare/legendary and I was like what? where? it wasnt until i looked at it again that I saw them, too used to evaluating curves and decks based on the expected cards in those slots that I totally overlooked them at first because yeah you don't get it very often.

• Exalted Gift Wishlist

MaliciousDemise - - HEX Discussions

I hope all 3 choose sleeves

• As mentioned this is mostly misunderstandings. The round count required is actually to ensure that what you want to happen in 2 does happen, then because numbers need to be made up some lucky people are awarded a bonus, essentially x-1 gets you queued and x-2 puts you in the breaker lottery (which I have both benefited from and been screwed by but I still don't think there is a better way). By adding an extra single elimination round and bringing in byes you are just moving the tie breaker cutof…

• It seems nice but it has some flaws - for example I am on the list twice at 14(Malicus) and 42(Maliciousdemise) because I don't always play on the same account and I know I am not the only one who does this.

• The big one for me is attacking and combat - the simplest solution would seem to be having anything selected for attacks move to the left so that attacking are on the left and non-attacking are on the right. Then with blocking when you assign a blocker it should line up on the left and match off with the attacker it is assigned to - this would keep all the nice lines as short as possible and actually become useful since they would no longer overlap. Selecting from groups also becomes easier sinc…

• um I am pretty sure its winter atm

• Personally I really like Frostlock it looks sweet and it doesn't bother me that it isnt the most powerful card - I don't play with most of my cards and I collect over selling so their resale value is less important to me.

• - 46 - 1307 - 6 - 302 - Lord Blightbark

• Being able to study a deck list while you play is different to being able to study a deck list before a game or putting in effort to work out a meta game, my general preference would be not having access to deck lists with maybe making deck lists available for a top 8 situation to add an extra point of differentiation for top 8s. As far as replay goes it would be my hope that when replay is available generally there are some limits on what is available such that tournament replay is not availabl…

• As someone who forgets they are queued on the regular (queues can take awhile to fire in my play times) I wouldn't mind the auto drafting highest rarity but something in me doesn't like the idea of it on a visceral level not even sure why. Also the excitement of being passed a money rare is quite delightful and I don't entirely want that to go away.

• Quote from TCGosu: “Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Yggdrasill: “I cant see why after multiple people have told you that you are wrong and given examples. ” Nearly every person who has told me I'm wrong has a very vested interest in gauntlet returning. They're not exactly impartial judges on this. lolI tend not to trust facts that are so obviously slanted by personal desires. ” I asked you this earlier, but if a person is bad in limited, does he not lose plat/money over time? When I first started …

• I think they should bring back gauntlets but it is important from a business perspective HEX ensure that the value of packs generated by gauntlet are at or around 200p otherwise they will end up losing money. If too many packs are generated by a gauntlet at less than 200p then HEX will sell less packs at 200p. I don't have the numbers but a simple balance suggests collectively everyone can go 3/3 (though this is impractical and people going 5/0 and 5/1 etc offset this) that needs to be the basel…

• I cant remember exactly how much platinum I have already bought but some random prizes based on that value wouldn't encourage me to spend more - I put in platinum when I need it not to get some random reward. As far as dropping the VIP well I am definitely against that - I enjoy the VIP weekends they are slightly higher stake but lower time commitment events I can have fun with.