Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Nencrotic Strength 2 quick action your necrotic troop in all zone get +1/1 escalation Ardent Power 2 quick action your human troop in all zone get 1 random boon escalation Relic of Nulzann 2 all or your troop with Nulzann in it's name get 1 random gem power. escalation Deathless Cry 3 quick action trigger deathcry of 1 target troop you control, and put 1 random troop with deathcry from your crypt into your hand. escalation Eternal Shifting 3 Create 1 random troop with shifting ability and put ii…

• I find it really hard to understand why make arena so hard? i mean i do understand that great reward need great challenge... but arena 99% of the time only hand out junk. and it take 45 ~70 minute to beat(if you manage to beat it) i know there are some faster deck out there, but most of them are very expensive. and i doubt much people can do it under 30 minutes. So. here is the question.. if the reward are lame, and arena is something we need to repeat thousands of times to get all reward.. then…

• Dawnbreaker 1 action rare search your deck for a trial of fatih and play it for free it get "at the beginning of each turn, check the top seven card of your deck, if angel of dawn is amongst them you may play it for free." "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." Celestial Dawn 4 rare Unique Constant When you play a diamond troop Illuminate 1 When a diamond troop enter play under your control, it becomes an Avatar of hope in addition to …

• Reindeer Gang Colorless 3 Constant Exhaust two troop you control to create a gift for every champion Consume three gift on the board and summon a random Unique Reindeer not in the play, or summon a Reindeer Gangster. Exhaust Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder ,Blitzen and Rudolph and win the game "Not every reindeer is privileged to join the reindeer gang" Reindeer Gangster Colorless 3 Troops- Reindeer beast 2 2 When Reindeer dealt damage to enemy champion. you may put a card o…

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Qiemosi - - Guides

Quote from Sethanon: “Quote from Qiemosi: “Quote from NicoSharp: “Sethanon's Vampire Gaze C = S A = C S = S H = A ” are you sure this deck is S rank? i tried it several times barely made pass set 2 at best. most of the fight last way longer then 6 round... please confirm. ” Played with the deck twice to further reapprove the ranking, once I finished easily (losses were Witch - lifedrain problem and one Elite boss or final boss). Second time I finished on last boss (got wrecked by Mastery of Time…

• It's Your Card - Week 1

Qiemosi - - HEX Discussions

vampire(bloodline), angel(avatar), human(inspire), necrotic(shifting)

Qiemosi - - Guides

Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Qiemosi: “Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Qiemosi: “Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Welcome to FRA 2.0, creatures are often a liability but how can you make a deck that wins consistently without them? ” no.. lol. T_T my collection is very small.. doubt i can make any action only deck... though Psychic Ascension might be a good idea.. too bad i can't afford it.Quote from KozHex: “Well, one suggestion is that if you're in the situation you described with the buccaneer, d…

Qiemosi - - Guides

Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Qiemosi: “Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Welcome to FRA 2.0, creatures are often a liability but how can you make a deck that wins consistently without them? ” no.. lol. T_T my collection is very small.. doubt i can make any action only deck... though Psychic Ascension might be a good idea.. too bad i can't afford it. Quote from KozHex: “Well, one suggestion is that if you're in the situation you described with the buccaneer, don't play anything unless you absolutely …

Qiemosi - - Guides

Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Welcome to FRA 2.0, creatures are often a liability but how can you make a deck that wins consistently without them? ” no.. lol. T_T my collection is very small.. doubt i can make any action only deck... though Psychic Ascension might be a good idea.. too bad i can't afford it. Quote from KozHex: “Well, one suggestion is that if you're in the situation you described with the buccaneer, don't play anything unless you absolutely have to, the AI will just bounce it's own …

Qiemosi - - Guides

Quote from Sethanon: “Played it approximately three or four times while testing minor decklist changes (amount of professors, vampire kisses, etc.), always finished, I think I had one perfect. Felt better than average brew. Then again, could have been streak of luck. Are you mulliganing bad hands against specific decks (removal in against aggro, out against control), do you have all equipment? Contract Killing should get you vampire out on turn 2 (turn 3 can be even Princess and King). If this w…

Qiemosi - - Guides

Quote from NicoSharp: “ Sethanon's Vampire Gaze C = S A = C S = S H = A ” are you sure this deck is S rank? i tried it several times barely made pass set 2 at best. most of the fight last way longer then 6 round... please confirm.

• ================================================================= human theme: ================================================================= Noble Knight human troop uncommon 3 0 6 Inspire: As another troop with cost equal to or greater then this troop's cost enter play under your control, that troop get When this attack, this get equal to this troop's "a knight with his banners all bravely unfurled Now hurls down his gauntlet to thee!" Dishonored Medic human troop rare 2 0 2 Inspire:As anot…

• Neutral Alliance 3 rare Constant When you play a neutral troop, conscript a random troop. "Many neutral race have been drag into this senseless war, Drokka are not alone" -------------------------------------------------------- Drokka Shaman 2 rare 1 1 When you gain resource this turn, you may Conscript a random Drokka troop "The god have bless us with new born to protect our land" -------------------------------------------------------- Drokka Champion 4 4 4 rare When you conscript, all troop y…

• eh.. thank(?) though i wasn't trying to be funny... the goblin card was actually design for gront's gift. with equipment you could exhaust three goblin and use the card's ability for free... it is true that i like those card, but i also hate them. because i can't find any use for them.. they usually turn a winning game into a losing game..... tried very hard to build several deck with them, but so far none of them work.

• Looking for a PVE product to buy

actually pve make huge profit, hex just don't see it yet. i mean some of the most expensive stuff in game are pve only. like chest roll pve card, pve mercenary/equipment.. some of these are more expensive then 99% of the pvp card. in fact the only reason i still play this game, is the hope of pve content. there are so many pvp card game out there, only thing that make hex stand out is it's pve element. sad that dev don't really see the point..

• Xmas +Valentines day PvE cards

this is terrible.. more like suicide in pve...

• Angel of Conviction (fix for trial of faith) 1 rare Troop Avatar of Faith 1 1 when this dealt damage to enemy champion, you may search your deck for a "trial of faith" and play it for free. if you do, you gain 10 health for each resource point you have. “These are the times that try men's souls.” ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Demon of Hindsight (fix for demon of dusk) 3 rare u…

• Calling out The Librarian

hmm what are you expecting? zombie have no brain, thats why they eat brain.

• - How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? --------------------------53 - How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? ------------80 - How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves?-------------20 - How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves?-------------------------300 - What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of?-----------------------------------------------------Eyes of the Heart

• Dingler Shaman 3 0 2 rare Dingler you control have exhaust target troop. Dingler King 5 0 3 exhaust two dingler you control, create a Polymorph: Dingler and put it into your hand. exhaust five dingler you control, create a Mass Polymorph: Dingler and put it into your hand. exhaust ten dingler you control, transform all enemy troop into dingler, they get "at the end of their turn revert this."