Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• All codes sold for $2,500 to one buyer.

• Current high offers: GK account code only: $1,800 Lifetime draft Code: $700 I will probably close this out early next week.

• I have acquired both a Lifetime draft code and a Grand King Account Code. I am willing to sell them as a pair or separately. Please note this is NOT an account but actual original KS Codes that can be added to anyones account without violating terms of service. The (3) 30 pack codes have already been loaded. This may very well be the last GK code available. I will consider all offers. However, since my reputation allows this, I will only be accepting a direct bank wire or transferwise.com NO EXC…

• WTS UNUSED PRO PLAYER CODES

Kramer - - Completed Trades

Sold to Gwaelan and Noxious. Feel free to close thread.

I will probably wrap this up in about a week but so far: The best combined offer is $900. $300 for the PP account code and $600 for the lifetime draft code.

No. In fact the entry into the PP tourney no longer exists but everything else comes with it.

I have acquired both a Lifetime draft code and Pro Player Account Code. I am willing to sell them as a pair or separately. Please note this is NOT an account but actual original KS Codes that can be added to anyones account without violating terms of service. I will consider all offers. However, since my reputation allows this, I will only be accepting a direct bank wire. NO EXCEPTIONS! PM me any and all offers. For those that do not know me, I am HEXPLAYER1 on the other site. Ask around or I ca…