Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 215.

• Interested?

Ramundi - - HEX Discussions

By the way, I'm planning to stream a lot of Kards next week if people are interested in seeing the game. twitch.tv/jotora I have some past broadcasts you can check out on Twitch or YouTube as well.

• Interested?

Thanks for the recommendation. I tried Mythgard about a week ago and enjoy it quite a bit. I'll be checking in as development progresses. Between it and Kards, my digital card gaming itch will be scratched for the foreseeable future.

• Lack of news

giphy.gif

• Yeah, found the answer in the FAQ on the Kards Discord server. Been enjoying the heck out of the game.

• Quote from AceBladewing: “It's honestly not that great. To me, it's slow and cumbersome. I don't like having to choose between playing cards and taking actions with the cards I've already played. ” To each their own. This is one of the things I love about it. It creates a lot of interesting decision points and is thematic too. Quote from Goliathus: “Anyone mind explaining to me in what aspects Kards did well? I tried the starter decks and such but I am not finding the brilliance of it so far. Th…

• Quote from Autzen: “Let me preface this by saying I'm kind of a WW2 history nerd. But check out Kards. It's just released, a little rough around the edges, but I think it has some good potential. ” I don't know whether to kiss you or slap you. Tried the game out last night and I'm hooked. I might actually be willing to drop some cash on a digital card game again, damn you. Do you happen to know if they will wipe collections post-Early Access or anything like that? Couldn't find any info online.

• Quote from Metronomy: “Quote from Raptos: “I all want for Christmas is for this studio to die in the scorching fire of bankruptcy. ” And all I want for Christmas is receiving my prize money before that happens. ” This.

• Those are horn covers, not boots.

• Was expecting a joke about players running away from Hex. I leave disappointed.

• The Palm of Granite bug is three weeks old tomorrow. Three weeks. That is unacceptable for a standard staple card, imo.

• Working Palm of Granite.

• The Spider is dying...

Sorry to hear, but I completely understand. I'm taking a step back as well. FWIW, I thought yours was one of the most entertaining streams in the Hex community. I will continue to follow you on Twitch and perhaps pop in for other shenanigans from time to time. Rock on.

• Quote from Morwath: “Quote from JeffHoogland: “How? How do they work their way up? With the 8~ boosters you can get every TWO months from playing constructed? So after 4 months, you have 16~ packs or 3200 plat to get cards? Oh - but wait - there has been a new set release now so there is even more stuff you are after. ” While I overall agree with you, I disagree with this statement. You can get up to 14 packs and 6 Rowdy Piper AAs by playing in free to enter Arcanum Vaults and Fight Nights every…

• Quote from Vroengard: “This was, as I learned, a known bug ” Quote from Vroengard: “But the bug was not known. ” Which is it? In either case, I don't think a player should be, by default, free from the consequences of exploiting a bug.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Ramundi: “should be considered intentional until changed/fixed ” You forgot that the majority's point was "changed, fixed or COMMUNICATED". This was, as I learned, a known bug by some (someone mentioned it was posted earlier here in the forums) but it was never added to the list of known bugs. By the way, it's not been added to the list as of yet. So, that changes your above statement, perhaps? Because any player would have to assume that this is working as inte…

• Quote from Steric: “Quote from Ramundi: “That said, I'm amazed at the mental gymnastics being done in this thread to justify the exploitation of this bug and/or suggest it doesn't violate the TOS. Players should be held accountable for their actions. If a player was caught cheating playing a physical card game, would you fully blame the publishers/tournament-organizers for letting it happen? Intent is irrelevant and ignorance is not an excuse. ” The comparison to a physical card game is absurd. …

• Assuming HexEnt was made aware of this bug prior to the tournament, what should have been done upon its discovery (in order of preference): a) (Work to) fix the bug immediately, b) ban the offending cards and/or gems until the bug is fixed (let players know why), c) make in-game announcements before the start of the tournament and in the tournament rules section that the use of said cards/gems is prohibited and may result in disqualification. Regardless, as exploitation of this bug is in direct …

• WTS Some Cards

Ramundi - - Auction House and Trading

PM'd.

• Yeah, I'm glad this is finally happening, but the proposed is clunky. Personally, I think levels should just be reset. It means some players won't ever get high-level rewards...but I thought that was the point. Isn't this supposed to encourage people to log in every day and play? But, if we're afraid of doing that... Why not, every time there is a major account leveling update like this, give players the option of resetting their level back to 0? That way, players at 100 can start earning new st…