Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 207.

• Hex 2 and PVE

Artifaction - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Necrotic: “I think that you could save the game even now. Just have to do 4 things: 1. Daily rewards with free packs, so that f2p players can get all cards without spending money. (e.g.: play 5 games and get 1 pack per day or so) 2. Recycle System for cards and create new cards with these recycled cards (only from the same set). For example: recycle one rare card and get x rare shards. Create a random card with 10 shards or a specific card for 100 shards. 3. If you want to play new PV…

• Quote from Ossuary: “I feel like Wax Dawn is a better choice than the adepts, and the same equipment slot, don't you? Especially against the ai where they also function as a combat trick where needed... Sure, getting momentum on your candles is pretty cool, but the flexibility of a quick cast illuminate 3 has so much utility it's hard to turn down, IMO. ” I think it's a wash in most cases, the +1 attack and not entering play stunned or exhausted in the gnoll encounter is why I chose it over Wax …

• Forget it!

Artifaction - - Feedback and Suggestions

I could see why steam integration would be a big one for some players, and have myself found I've had steam credit to spend on stuff but the options for Hex are a bit underwhelming atm. Bug Fixes and Stability are higher up on my list personally, as far as new stuff more campaign, new PvE cards to play with, maybe a supplemental set to spruce up limited and finish cycles we're part of the way through atm - looking at you Remnants. More equipment - it's something they could develop now without re…

• Howling Brave Snarling Brave (Prairie Leather) Glimmerfly Dance Chlorophyllia (Gardener's Hat) Verdant Wyldeboar Mightsinger of Ages Prospero Sylvan Enchanter (Enchanter's Footwraps and Trickster's Gloves) Stampeding Wyldeboar Palm of Granite Songstring Warden (Songstring Bow and Deepwood Locket) Wild Shard (20) Note this isn't the infinite combat phases variant it's just go wide and swing repeatedly, finishing the game with Wyldeboars or crushing through with Mightsinger. If you want to go infi…

• Cassia Goldenlight 23 life 1 Diamond 4 charges Illuminate 1 Brighthammer Adept (Brighthammer Barbute) Obsidian Cyclops (Cyclops Spiked Shoulders) Light the Votives Light 'Em Up Kindlekit (Candle Lighters) Runic Candescense Wings of Wax (Icarian Slippers) The Crowd Roars! (Bursting Bubble and Rending Hammer) Scorch Spectral Acorn Carloth Cobblestones Well of Conquest Diamond Ice Ruby Ice Wax Sacrament Of the top end arena clearing decks this one is remarkably inexpensive - relatively speaking. Br…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Hmm... tempting. What time? ” Going to go live 11:00 PST 19:00 GMT I think, and I'll be up for a few hours at least, maybe do a dev draft thing later on, but mostly arena and siege.

• MVPvP will be a serial article focusing on high value pickups for the PvE players collection, for those who don't open many packs and just are looking for specific cards to upgrade their PvE experience, while being useful in building for non-PvE as well. Part 1 - Colorless/Artifacts Commons Shards - Wild/Sapphire/Blood/Ruby/Diamond Ice, Necropolis/Wakuna/Ayotachi Coins, Primal Prism. Fateweave on a resource interacts with itself quite well as you can have an entire 5 color resource base that wil…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Fun decks like this make me really angry that so many amazing cards were locked behind shitty low chance RNG sources like primal chests and ultra rare spins on the Wheels of Fate. I never managed to put together sets of Triolith or Optimatron (I think I maybe have one of each?). And of course Siege was/is such a fucking shitshow, I never even came close to getting enough packs of that to have a playset of Heart of Carnage, either. And that one, you can't even buy your way in…

• The Combo this deck wants to get out is Chasing the Rainbow, Rowdy Piper, and Pocket Army. We want Pocket Army to have speed so that takes our Trinket slot covers that and One Eye Open as our champion to win the turn we get our engine running. The rest of the deck is getting to the point you can combo off, staying alive and finding your combo pieces, since the combo requires multiple rares you can obtain only from booster packs there's not going to be a lot of holding back budget wise here howev…

• Unrelated to the original Heart of Carnage list I posted someone asked me the question "What does the non-budget version do?" Which inspired me to create this deck, budgetless Heart of Carnage. Takahiro 18 life double blood 3 charge power - Sacrifice a troop you control and draw a card. Gain 3 health. Splinter of Bokrug (Bokrug's Viel) Demented Whispers Nameless Devourer Succumb to Madness Forgotten Triolith (Troika Blades) Optimitron (Sigil of Mostugh) Mordrom's Gift (Major Ruby of Destruction)…

• FRA: Razor Blaze

Artifaction - - Strategies and Decklists

looks like anti-aggro to keep the board clear, turns feralfuels and sommelier into card advantage and fills the crypt with actions for free/cheap phoenix to go wide with visage. Think like Sommelier -> Visage -> Triolith -> Runic Avalanche -> Phoenix would be a pretty solid curve out with 8 Visage and Phoenix swinging in for 20, if you hold off a bit or have to to deal with early aggression from the AI could be more explosive in later turns, or throw some wines on for crush.

• cool story bro. (PVE)

Artifaction - - HEX Discussions

A lot of my old pvp decks are cool story bro decks, one for example ramps to Eternal Invoker to cast Comet Storm on their turn after they draw whatever, rest of it's great topdecks, Matriarch of Flame for example is amazing when you all of a sudden have 10 more resources and ruby thresholds. The Aegilus Gargalith pillow fort deck I'm using in the ladder now. A self mill reanimator deck that inspired all the double damage and lifedrain from beyond the crypt that overhealed me to death once. Used …

• Been playing a bit of the Portal Combat - no reason not to play it really, as far as the non-constructed formats go this one's nice since you have a lot of control over what pool of cards your portals can be selected from, if your rng is hurting and you don't get the cards you need next turn they re-roll, the game devolves a bit as you're forced into muddling your thresholds or missing resource plays but the charge power helps to smooth that out somewhat. Sometimes things just really go well and…

• This deck is for the mid-tier PvE player, while accessibility to the cards is there for everyone you'll need to collect the pieces from Campaign, the Arena, Kismet's Reserve Oni Pack and Siege Packs. Unlike most of my budget builds the budget version of this deck does contain 4 PvP rares, that are currently sitting at around a buck each in Culmination of Blood, if you don't have these, and can't obtain them (perhaps the AH or Hexprimal/Battleshopper are out of stock) you can replace them with a …

• C.O.D bug?

Artifaction - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Had this same issue come up today. Deducted 900 platinum from my account however the Get Attachments button remains and 270,000 gold hasn't been added. If I had to guess as to the issue I'm thinking it removes the platinum or gold before it checks to see if you have sufficient funds, or it checks twice for some reason - maybe to do with the move we did recently not having the right validation address anymore? Anyhow it fails a check midway through the transaction and we get stuck in limbo.

• Quote from keign: “Hello. I'm totally blind and looking for a collectable card game with a decent community. I use a Screen reader to read most text and access a computer, my phone, and even a xbox. The problem is most CCGs are totally inaccessible to the software I use unless one were to use the proper tools to allow the two to interact. I have two questions. Firstly, could this be made screen reader accessible? Secondly, what pitfalls do people foresee even if the text were to be made readable…

• Buying Cards

Artifaction - - Auction House and Trading

Quote from Nepeta: “My ign is Nepeta asking price is $25 including equipment I have equipment for army of myth ozawa living totem witch of the wishing well fanged fanatic eye of the black crucible spirit of kazraga I can also check if I have any others if you want ” Sounds like a deal to me I'll send you a msg in game so you can send your payment details and send the cards can do it anytime today or before the first

• Budget Terror Mill

Artifaction - - Strategies and Decklists

Fever Bloom (Frostheart Uncommon) Phenteo's Gift (Vennen Campaign AZ1) (Weapon/Armor) Nazhk Lookout (Vennen Campaign AZ1) Lunacy (Armies of Myth Common) (Trinket) Spiraling End (Frost Ring Arena) (Boots) Chaotic Murmurs (Campaign AZ1) (Helmet) Dream Eagle (Campaign Tranquil Dream Dungeon) (Gloves) Emerging Blasphem (Dead of Winter Uncommon) Spectral Acorn (Kickstarter Awarded from Spectral Oak) Blood Ice (Frostheart Common) Blood Shard Sapphire Ice (Frostheart Common) Sapphire Shard Root of Cunn…

• Buying Cards

Artifaction - - Auction House and Trading

Quote from Nepeta: “I have Army of Myth Fury of the Mountain God Corners of the World Ozazwa, Cosmic Elder Living Totem x2 Citadel of Aadamanth Born of the Flame Zakiir's Whim Dreamcall Witch of the Wishing Well Prince Zakkaz Sir Pies Violent Breach Fanged Fanatic x2 Eye of the Black Crucible Romor's Reckoning Spirit of Kazraga x2 Shroomkin Stowaway x2 I also have an aa Spellstorm Titan and equipment for some of these cards ” Awesome What's your asking price and ign to trade spellstorm titan? Yo…

• Holiday Events

Artifaction - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from NightmareHitomi: “like what if we got versions of the cards that are already equipped so we get more slots to work with? Also I think Slaughtergear's are pretty not good in their current form so giving them back some of what they had is fine. I'd definitely like for them to add those exclusive cards, Primal Shard either needs to be added to the cards we can play or removed from the game entirely, like sure the Power cards are strong but PVE is so unbalanced anyway that who cares. ” I …