Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• I like the way Coyote is thinking but, I think even in this state people would STILL worry about their non-existent value. After all, what if Hex 2 comes out and they grant us some stuff based off our collections! (Don't hold your breath.) A baby step in the direction of making the game briefly more fun while it is dead would be to make chest rolling super cheap or free for all chest tiers. It will let people with Chests sitting around have some fun rolling them all up and would potentially intr…

• Quote from AceBladewing: “People aren't asking for their cards to hold value similar to MTG physical cards. Don't be silly. They want their cards to retain *in-game* value relative to the cost of purchase. That's perfectly reasonable. ” My original post was a response to Pofflord, who I should have quoted, and who sure seemed to be looking at this from a secondary market MTG-esque perspective. Maybe I missed the point of Autzen’s post and went on my rant misguided, not sure. Regardless, I think …

• Seems like you assume I am not a kickstarter backer. I am. I have been playing since alpha. I am not super active on the forums but I am in a Hex guild. I love my Vampire King’s too. I backed for PVE. My cards having value seemed like it would be cool. I can’t say it wouldn’t be cool to have this game take off and be in on the ground floor and have items in my inventory worth tons of money. However, I strongly feel that trying to duplicate the economy of paper MTG in a fully digital game is unli…

• Gonna jump in here and give a suggestion I would like to see. Reduce the cost of spinning chests. Let us have more fun clearing out that backlog and make it less feel bad. Also, if spinning chests is more reasonable it may make PVE more enticing for a while to get some gold. I would also say make it so that the one eye roll is a free spin instead of paid spin but I think just reducing spin cost overall will make this less of an issue. This probably won't bring people back as much as other sugges…

• This is a game not an investment vehicle. The collections have value stuff helped kill it. Destroy the value to help save the game. The odds are low but trying to preserve peoples' investment vehicle makes the chance near zero.

• Quote from Morshadoom: “... And to all the hater guys here on this forum: Please do me a favor and stay away (forever), in game and here in forum. We don't need you, HEX does not need you. Thanks. Greetings, Morshadoom ” But... But... What if one of those hater guys spends $5 and that keeps the servers open for a week longer so you can continue to play!? I don't think you can afford to chase people away at this point...

• Actually

Surly - - HEX Discussions

Quote from AnomalyCobra: “Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Bootlace: “At this point the sane thing to do would probably be to just play what's available if you enjoy it and not having any expectations. ” I want to echo this, playing for the fun of it as long as you don't spend is a 0 risk high reward assuming you have fun. I don't play a lot but every now and then i go in and i have fun as all the burnout from playing hardcore is gone. I'm even pondering starting a league of some kind with funky …

• 1M gold giveaway

IGN: Surly Been popping in to PVE after long hiatus. PVE is still a great way to pass time.

• This is a really tough ask. Three cards immediately come to mind and if I spent just a few seconds thinking I could probably come up with more. Of the 3 cards I speak of there is one that was played in constructed a bit, one that wasn't viable in constructed, and a PVE card. The cards are Relentless Corruption, Agent of M.O.L.E., and Angel of Foresight. (Angel of Foresight doesn't come up when I search using the card picker...I will put in the code for it and hopefully it will work...) Since thi…

• Quote from Outlandish: “Let's all just agree that Threshold Podcast would still be around if multiplayer PvE existed. TONS of people would still be around if multiplayer PvE existed. The main selling point of Hex was an MMO TCG RPG. Two of those things don't really exist. I think Hex Ent needs to focus on what will keep players more active than what will get them instant bucks. I feel like PvP is a get rich quick scheme and PvE is a 401k investment. ” I miss Threshold so much. So much so that I …

• Quote from Treasure: “Quote from Ertzi: “Based on this thread, we are starting to be dangerously close to critical mass with PvE players. I can wait a bit longer still, but honestly, reading all the replies here, the thoughts of abandoning ship are starting to creep around in my consciousness again. Wake up, HexEnt! PvE players cannot take too much more of this waiting. Make a decision soon. Either show some progress (no excuses anymore), or show us the mercy of officially canceling all PvE deve…

• - 27 primal packs - 1121 set 8 packs - 11 primal chests - 321 chest spins - Pureflame Protector for last card

• Quote from Arkansaw: “Quote from Needle: “PVE in Hex is dead. I think they will release the content creator (where we create our own stuff) and then abandon PVE completely. Not what I hope for, or expected at all when I backed Hex back in the day,but it is what I expect. ” It does look like they were able to bring AH activity back to 2016 levels (at least briefly), so like it or not, they got the necessary support from the paying PvP players to drop PvE. ” This comment is ludicrous. PVP cards ar…

• Frost Ring Arena Hang

Surly - - Bugs and Tech Issues

New Hang. No resource spending powers on board. Opponent: Mesa Caretaker Elite Turn Phase at Hang: Caretaker's First Main Phase Board State: Turn 4, Caretaker has 4/4 resources with 1 diamond, 1 sapphire, 2 wild shards. Caretaker has Thunderfield Elder, Thunderfield Seer, and Sacred Stance on board. Caretaker has 30 cards in the crypt. I have a Spirit of Retribution, 2 Spectral Acorns, and a Fever Bloom in play. Last action before hang: Caretaker used its charge power to conscript two two troops…

• Frost Ring Arena Hang

Surly - - Bugs and Tech Issues

I just had a match in the Frost Ring Arena hang on me. F8, F10 and clicking the continue to end phase didn't fix the problem. I also quit the game and returned to the match and it remained hung. Opponent: Lyrical Chanter Turn Phase at Hang: Chanter's Second Main Phase Board state at start of turn: Lyrical Chanter had Solitary Exile and Battle Chant in play. Plays leading up to hang: Turn 4, Chanter plays resource and has 3 wild and 1 diamond shard. He plays Vesper and then Soul Marble in his sec…

• Most people have echoed my thoughts here so I don't think I want to post anything specific, I simply want to add my voice to the people who have spent quite a bit on the game and are only interested in the PVE aspect. The recent direction and general lack of communication has put a rather large damper on my enthusiasm for the game. My personality is such that I have no desire to play PVP at all so it is highly unlikely I will be converted. I have no problem spending for PVE though. There is one …

• Frost Arena Power Creep?

Quote from Funktion: “Just know that even if there has been power creep in the frost arena that it pales in comparison to the level of power creep from the player's power end of the equation. The level of power that players have access to is exponentially greater. That amount of power might be focused on a small number of cards / interactions in the grand scheme of things, but as long as player's power continues to increase (or even just stay the same) that you will only ever see the encounters …

• Return of the Ring

Surly - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Steric: “Quote from Surly: “I have concerns. I won't pass judgement and complain about this before seeing it but, I am worried about what I am seeing in this update. My main concern is that the Frost Ring Arena was already punishing for control decks or any fun decks that needed a little time to get going and this update seems to make that far worse. (Almost all the changed cards had a significant cost reduction.) The arena was already heavily biased towards having people play aggro d…

• Return of the Ring

Surly - - HEX News and Announcements

I have concerns. I won't pass judgement and complain about this before seeing it but, I am worried about what I am seeing in this update. My main concern is that the Frost Ring Arena was already punishing for control decks or any fun decks that needed a little time to get going and this update seems to make that far worse. (Almost all the changed cards had a significant cost reduction.) The arena was already heavily biased towards having people play aggro decks and what I see here seems to just …

• Metro is a great seller. Even corrected me in my favor when I screwed up and did calculations based on the wrong site. Delivery was immediate. If you need cards he is an extremely good source!